UK government 'fully supports' US air strike in Syria

bbc.com/news/uk-39524685

The eternal Anglo is at it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/07/malcolm-turnbull-hints-australia-may-be-joining-us-strike-on-assad-regime
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/04/dutch-cabinet-understands-american-attack-on-syrian-airbase/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/07/malcolm-turnbull-hints-australia-may-be-joining-us-strike-on-assad-regime

The Strayans are in on it too

it's Iraq all over again, i knew trump was a liar

BEADY

>brexit happens
>the UK starts to suck USA dick really hard
pottery

Yeah, but deep down the gov dislikes and most of the population are getting sick of the Americans and want out,

MUH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
MUH CHILLREN
BOMB THE FUCK OUTTA THOSE FUCKIN SANDNIGGERS

Will this be Iraq war v2.0 ?

>be brexiter
>MUH SOVEREIGNTY AND INDEPENDENCE
>practically become the 51st state of their former colony

wew

t. brainlet

where america goes australia goes, regardless of what the average bogan wants

USA USA USA

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

cuckold: the country

lol if trump sucks ours and we suck his what's the problem dude

he average chav doesn't care don't know why the average bogan

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/04/dutch-cabinet-understands-american-attack-on-syrian-airbase/

My guess the support is make sure nothing happens with Trump since he's so volatile, same for Australia

Our government called the response "proportional". Which is pretty much the same as justified here.

Tonibler is masturbating right now.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

Literally selling the same shit again

The Eternal Anglo strikes again can we just kill all Anglos please?

Or perhaps they are sharing the same intelligence and know Assad murdered his own people.

>if you support Trump, you're a jew
>if you support Bachar and Putin, you're an edgy Russian commie

Fuck it, I'll stay neutral.

>My guess the support is make sure nothing happens with Trump since he's so volatile

It'll take more for Trump to go off his girlfriend Theresa May than just her disagreeing with American actions in Syria.

I think everyone will call it that, because for the moment it was reported all of our news media somehow simultaneously settlered on that exact word, proportional, and repeated it ad nausem, and I know the influence the AP has on the rest of the world.

So a tit for tat action?

There is no secret intelligence, buddy. There was no investigation and there exists no proof that Assad loaded the gas into missiles and did not hit a rebel stockpile. The U.S. had there excuse and they took it. There really is nothing more to it than that.

>There is no secret intelligence, buddy
Yeah, no. Anyway, it was just an idea. I'm sure we will see in the next few days.

Yeah, no.

I'm not sure if I should be mad at successive governments being complete cucks to the yanks, or reluctantly admire their pragmatism.

>lol post proof
>there
Don't you have school today

>American puppet states support their overlord
What an unexpected turn of events.