>incoming triggered Sup Forumstards

> American bee
> Die

Nice spam

Oh no guys, I'm a cruz missile now

This board is almost literally Tumblr but the opposite values and demographic

Once the election is over hopefully everyone will go away

It was never meant to be satire

Its Hegels dialectics. Any thesis creates an inherant antithesis. If SJW warriors and Cultural Marxism never existed, neither would the alt-right. Now we have to what the synthesis will be.

What did you expect to happen with the rampant faggotry and niggerdom going in in this country? It is just an equal and opposite reaction.

Poo in a loo
If you were Australia I wouldn't bite your bait but seeing as you're not I'm gonna have to bite

Sup Forums was a board dedicated to political satire
So everyone thought it would be funny if they acted extreme right and racist and all of that shit even though everyone is a white, 20 year old grown up with liberal values and are likely left or Liberitarian
So you'd come on here and pretend to be the piece of shit Sup Forums actually is these days
New people saw this and didn't realize it's satire
>fell for the meme
HELLO ALT-RIGHT

Inb4:
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

I wouldn't know since I've never been to tumbler

It's a lot like this. Although here Sup Forumslacks get triggered by differing views, on tumblr instead people get triggered by-

oh wait

nod an argobmint :-DDDDD

I'd say it's a mix of satire "content" and actual right wing content.

What a shitty thread, however it is to be expected because OP is fag.

What is the alt right exactly?

True

Sup Forums gets triggered just easily, only by different things

(you)

Also, half the things you used in your little Ad Hominem pic are things Sup Forums has never said or downright despises.

Are you triggered
Sorry to encroach upon your safe space

>Not realizing that Sup Forums is a recruitment board

Kill yourself, kike.

Sup Forums is serious you retards. It looks like shit or tumblr in here because it's Sup Forums you retards.

Wow, this post convinced me that fringe political views are evil. I now know that by going against the Jewish two party system I have been an edgelord in doing so. I am now a #CruzMissile. If that doesn't work, I'm #DyinForRyan.

well done user, I can see you took the time to rotate those thought bubbles, italic, position, neatly place those icons, choose the right transparency and fonts for maximum effect. 3/10

>Call a shit thread a shit thread
>HURR SAFE SPACE
A safe space is one that is moderated to DELETE offensive comments. Nobody here wants to censor you, we just disagree with you.

Consider me fucking triggered!

t Green eyed master race.

I am now a #cruzmissile

>almost literally Tumblr but the opposite values and demographic

So not Tumblr at all?

I'm really hoping you're like 14

Nice thread OP

A safe space is somewhere where you are protected from your triggers

... I just realized this a plebbit raid.

Nice tumblr term newfriend!

Sup Forums complains about actual oppression

denounce male power: get invited as a speaker to the UN and get millions of bucks (what kind of oppresion is that? I mean really)

denounce jewish power; lose your job, or even worse: get 3 years in jail in European countries

Fuck off.

There are some people left in the world that value freedom and oppose the left's thought police.

>Sup Forums
>anti-tumblr

Complaining about people complaining doesnt make you the same as the person originally complaining. Also Sup Forums doesnt get triggered at insignificant things like misuse of pronouns.

TL;DR: OP is a fag

How was that first post edgy?

BERNIE GOT KEKED BY HILLDOG, AHAHA!

someone should let them know they aren't shitposting any harder than the average tumblr tourist does

wtf is alt right? This is bored is realist.

You're right, instead you get triggered by thread like this

which Sup Forums is not

The whole point of Sup Forums is to argue with leftists and show them how retarded they are

The fact that leftists lose their arguments does not imply that they are being censored, it only implies that they are idiotic brainwashed fools

OUT OUT OUT OUT

>lazy-ass copying of funnier memes
>"Sup Forums is/was supposed to be satire"
>Muh Stormweenies

We really need a shill-thread bingo card.

Also, >dat shed captcha

They are spouting all the typical memes and buzzwords of a fucking reddit user, I am so embarrassed I even let myself get angry.

Please tell me you're in middle school or something

I really hope you're not a grown man who lives with his parents

So, for "leftists", "being triggered" is arguing against them and proving how idiotic they are?

What kind of logic is that?

Never mind! I bet that you think logic is another tool of oppresion of the patriarchy

pol is 90% shitposting.

how can an outsider beat that?

>Keeps going for the child card

Are you a pedophile? Should I call the cops?

The whole point of tumblr is to argue with bigots and show them how horrible they are

The fact that bigots lose their arguments does not imply that they are being censored, it only implies that they are idiotic racist fools

So definitely not Sup Forums, then. You don't seem to understand why we're here. This isn't a place where we HIDE from the fact that our race is being destroyed, Leftists everywhere are ruining our culture and the West is under siege from Muslims.

This is the place we come to watch these things happen. It's the opposite of a safe space.

Which is besides the point, since Triggering isn't real. It's fake. We don't believe in it, and as such, we cannot have triggers.

At least you've confirmed it

>almost literally

Nope, I was inquiring whether you were a pedophile or not, I never confirmed anything, dipshit.

Iv'e been here all summer and I really like it here

Calling someone a racist and ignoring facts doesn't constitute "winning," retard. Tumblr loses every time they contact reality. There is nothing we love more than facing Tumblr, that's why we don't have moderation to stop cucks from coming on here and arguing.

> The whole point of tumblr is to argue with bigots and show them how horrible they are

How much of a deluded wacko are you?

Tumblr is not a fucking political board. It is a personal imageblog system.

There is no argument to be had in tumblr. If someone annoys someone else, they simply block them

If you really think that replacing random words somehow makes your argument work, then your IQ is in the single digits

This board was never satire you fucking filthy yid. I'm glad your kikeparents were turned into lampshades.

That was satire. Look at the post it's linked to.

This is what I'm saying when I say Sup Forums is no longer satire

>alt-right
>Sup Forums
lel

>This board is no longer satire
The best satire is indistinguishable from reality.

The difference is, I can't block you here. I will just call you a faggot, and laugh at your misfortune. You faggot.

Do you honestly think these people aren't being serious?

Do you honestly think they are leftists in disguise?

> I say Sup Forums is no longer satire

It never was satire you moron.

The only board with the "everything written here is satire" rule is Sup Forums

moot certaintly didn't start it as a place where people could roleplay being nazi, he started it because he deleted /new/ for becoming /stormfront 2.0/, and after people complained for censorship he decided to recreate Sup Forums as a /new/ where nazis could dominate if they wanted

The fact is that leftists don't even understand the history of Sup Forums

fucking newfags

>Gr8 B8 1008

I used to be on the trumptrain, but after this post, I'm a #jebhead

so the exact opposite of tumblr, but the same. makes sense.

POO IN Sup Forums

gee golly your post is just nuts. im a hilldawg now

never mind, what would Sup Forums be satiring exactly?

Most of the things people here complain are hard reality: muslims raping british girls in Rotherham, niggers harassing people in malls, the Pope demanding for open borders, Israel interfering into American politics, niggers ruining South Africa even more

The only ones that outright ignore reality and create false paradigms about real world are leftists with them complaining about oppresion by grammar, biology and logic

>Sup Forums is satire
mfw this meme strikes again

u wut m8

The difference is that people on Sup Forums generally argue their views and are capable of doing so. You can say it's just Tumblr but holding the opposite views, but that's fucking stupid to say because it doesn't mean anything. The reason Tumblr is made fun of so much is because a lot of the shit that's perpetuated there is inherently non-sensical and cannot be argued from a rational perspective. This is because the environment there does not warrant rational discussion and discourse. While you can say the same about Sup Forums, you'd have to be retarded to do so, because the environment here does in fact encourage rational discussion and discourse, provided that it can be initiated by someone capable of doing so.

Most people can't do that, especially the people the make fun of Sup Forums for various reasons. This is why Sup Forums gets a bad reputation among retards, and why it's compared to Tumblr. The best part is, some of these people actually think they are capable of initiating rational discussion and discourse, only to be laughed out the door and mocked incessantly. These same people go on to paint Sup Forums as some kind of boogeyman and claim that Sup Forums is full of retards and racists and that no rational discussion is possible. What these people generally don't realize is that they are most of the problem.

Daily reminder to report and hide slide threads/shitposts.

>straw men won't change my mind
>I reckon a straw man will change Sup Forums's mind

Truly stumped us.

I used to be a Trump supporter, but after this thread I #ferry4perry

Nice b8 m8, /news/ was already full of racism.
The stormtards crowd appeared later (2011-2012) with the whole jewish conspiracy and nazism/fascism apology but the board was never only about satire.

By the way the whole "alt right" thing is just a reactionnary movement, a lot of people who were liberals don't recognize themself since the thematics have been hijacked by what was considered far-left just 5-10 years ago.

Sup Forums was never satire
/new/ was never satire
/n/ was never satire
Sup Forums was mostly satire but there was serious discussion about negro violence and Jewish tricks from the very beginning.

>le hat joek XD lelelelelelelecuck

lmao quality post, op
why not try coming up with your own meme instead of just repurposing one of ours?

>I #ferry4perry

ahahahahhahahhaha

>ironically supporting meme president
>retards take it seriously
>a bunch of meme-spouting teenagers supporting trump
>MAGA kid

I'd be genuinely worried if more than half the shit here was full-fledgedly serious

Of course when Sup Forums was created, it wasn't intended to be a satirical board, but it sure as hell wasn't created to be a cesspit of underage, hormonally unsated fucks thinking that they're superior because they've got a conception of the commonsensical idea of Darwinism

The board at some point was literally raided by stormfront and since then nonsensical, regurgitated, SJW-tier rhetoric and arguments are being manufactured ad infinitum towards the point that satirists can also yank their dick in and all effective produce from this boar, whether indignantandangrymanhatesniggers.jpg or satirist becomes, for all intents and purposes, indistinguishable from each other

Also this board is so fixated to rebuttaling a trivial hugely vocal minority of radical liberals rather than ACTUALLY ADDRESSING problems - sure, silencing and intellectually defeating the opposition is a facet of politically succeeding, but it is a small component in the larger composite which Sup Forums and Sup Forumstard individuals are wholesomely incapable of conceiving, let alone addressing, towards the point the zeitgeist of this board's argument is centred around being contrarian rather than asserting original or rehashing existing good, non edgy-contrarian ideas

Why do people who clearly don't use this board for discussion think there's any real consensus of opinion? It's a constant shit show of people disagreeing with each other, and that's fine.

>Sup Forums was a board dedicated to political satire
no it wasn't

>Are you KIDDING me?
>No.
>Are you KIDDING me?!
Please continue voting for angry blue lesbians or, better yet, not voting at all and acting like you're an oracle, living in a golden gazebo on the far end of the mountain, who's well above and beyond the problems of the normal world.

Alt-right is entirely necessary in this country, and we need an alt-right president in this country more than ever.

It's like the "Trump's campaign will last 2 weeks" argument

>alt right

What even is this? Is it some strawman made up by our opponents (a vague and amorphous group they are anyway) or is it some term made up by someone like Milo Yiannopopolopalot to try and get it picked up and established/recognised as a political movement so that he can say that he created or founded it and pretend to be our spokesman?

Shit thread and shit forced meme

long post to say literally nothing

Chicken Roll

Rell

>Why do people who clearly don't use this board for discussion think there's any real consensus of opinion? It's a constant shit show of people disagreeing with each other, and that's fine.

a coherent post...WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH AUSTRALIA!!????

Roll tht shit

top rell

Haha i fucking scored

We have always been serious as a heart attack.

You might believe that newfag Milo when he said we were 'satire' to make us more palatable to cuckservatives, but we always had a serious userbase who really want to kill the kikes, Muslims, and niggers.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW