How do they know that Trump shared "secret information" with Russians when

how do they know that Trump shared "secret information" with Russians when
a) the information is secret
b) the American media wasn't allowed in the meeting with the Russians/Trump

wtf? who is jewing who these days?

They were informed by officials who received internal memos and the transcript of the conversation.

He doesn't even deny it. Is Trump also part of your fucking zionist conspiracy?

>Trump also part of your fucking zionist conspiracy?
the man does have 8 jewish grandchildren and the person who supposedly has his ear is like a 36 year old kid named KUSHNER? I highly doubt that Trump is going to do anything to harm Jewry nationally or globally

or the russians to stir the pot

putins investment is paying off in spades

i swear ever month the left just makes something up and then spends the next 3 weeks trying to act like its a huge deal until it falls flat ,then they try again.

they didn't trot out mcmaster (twice), tillerson, and others immediately because nothing happened

that is exactly why you idiot
did you expect them to say nothing and let the media run wild

sometimes I feel like Trump did absolutely nothing wrong and I don't mind that normie faggots have gotten pissed off en masse but I don't appreciate how much of a jewlover Trump is and thus cannot really ascertain his true motives

nothing fell flat except the approval rating for your president you right wing cuck

There's reports about trump Russia every day he doesn't respond to.. Those are all true I guess?

>approval ratings mean anything significant at all
if everyone wasn't too busy "virtue signaling" for the past 8 or 9 years you would have been looking at a different approval rating for the one we affectionately refer to as King Nigger

The whole "pretending to like trump and acting like trailer trash while intelligent people try and explain why he's bad for the country" meme is growing tiresome...

His approval ratings were good dumb ass

Vote today and it would be a landslide for 8 more years of obama of king chump

why is he bad for the country? give me a non meme answer right now or shut your dumbass mouth

your meme is a little outdated m80 because the Trumpcare got passed.

>idiot

No, those trumpsters are real. You underestimate the ignorance of MuriKKKans. The orange shekel-grubber makes them feel smart and rich and successful.

It's not been passed

I wonder how many of his supporters think it has though from all the photo ops

When I watch CNN over the internet some Idaho house member keeps advertising they kept their promise on obamacare when they haven't done shit

how has it not been passed? specifically? you mean the senate has yet to approve it or the house has yet to finish approving it?

not that it was all that different from Obamacare.. which was not that different from Hillarycare.. which was not that different from... oh well you get the point

Notice how all the trump supporters type like they were home schooled?

You know much about your own government, Sparky? FAKEcare by Trump™ passed the House by one vote. That means it now goes to the Senate, where it gets tinkered with and sent back to the House for concurrence. Meanwhile, thirty congressmen just lost their seats in the upcoming midterm because they voted for FAKEcare by Trump™ and that makes the senators very nervous about their own seats. Chances of becoming law? Slim to none.

>Trumpsters. Yes, they really are that dumb!

>blah blah blah blah blah

are you even on Trump care or Obama care? how does this effect either of our lives directly.. I mean aside from me having to listen to idiots bitch all day about pointless shit. Maybe you should kill yourself because the planet is getting a little crowed now and we don't need self-indulgent memelords

Except Trump literally admitted it. Try harder

have you heard the way that man talks? he doesn't admit anything he just talks in circles. I will admit a little better than Obama though.

I mean 6-8 years ago I used to enjoy listening to Obama because he was well-spoken and would talk up all those grand democratic platitudes of how the common man is suffering and the system needs fixing. But then by the last few years of his presidency it was
>Uhhh.. well uhh... we can try harder.. uhhh.. and Uhh... everyone will come together in these times uhhh.. and uhhhh

funny I never remember an SNL skit about that but there were a few Boondocks references. Weird that a young black man in control of a cartoon show would choose to goof on the president

the left just hate trump, and look for an excuse to smear him as revenge for hillary's lost presidency.

HE SAID HE DID, YOU STUPID FUCK.

why don't you post a link to that? because it kind of sounds like you are saying that Trump said "yeah I totes shared secret info with Russians and you can't have it lolz"

and somehow I don't think that that actually happened.

Name 1 topic that has dominated every news outlet with nearly 24 hour coverage for over 100 days other than President Trump?

Trump has never been more popular and the left is losing their shit over it.

>I don't think
Obviously.

WOWOWOOWWOOOOWWEEEEWWAAAAAWWOOOOOAHHHHH WOOOOOOOOO

you totally got me there friendo! So what you are really saying is that you don't have a link and you are just talking out of your ass like a fucking retard. NICE

>everyone who replies to me is that one guy
Trumptards, everyone. Learn to use my site.

You do realise that statistically, home-schooled children rival and often outperform their public-schooled peers, correct?

I was referring to the one who said >I don't think
you really got me there. and you seem to be IMPLYING that I don't have proper information when you are providing none yourself

great fucking argument pal

>You do realise... ?
First, starting sentences this way just makes you look like a condescending queer or teenage girl. Second, I highly doubt the validity of your claim and whatever """evidence""" you plan on supporting it with. Probably some doctored statistics from the Heritage Foundation created to make southern trash look less retarded than we all know they are.

IDs got taken away a few summers ago, in case you didn't notice. There's no certifiable way to prove anyone said anything aside from tripfags, and that's not even foolproof. Most people have conversations, and by nature these involve two or more people. On an anonymous image board, there's no way to prove anything, and the natural flow of conversation implies continuous back-and-forth until otherwise demonstrated. Are you sure you've been here long?

why are you assuming homeschool is mainly a southern or religious thing? there are 30m people in my state and I can name 5 who are homeschooled off the top of my head

wew lad you are dense

>hurr durr I'm a faggot who can't handle dat dur pruper english
>your evidence is immediately invalid before presentation because I said so

Thank you for doing the work for us.

>I was referring to the one who said >I don't think
Which is me, the guy you weren't having a conversation with. The implication was that you don't think. It was an implication supported by the content of the reply you just posted.

Show me the tweet or quote where he admitted it. Bonus if you can show me the law that states the president cannot share classified info with another country

so once again you are telling people they don't think while providing no basis to the argument or in this case non-existent argument you are presenting.

I think the kids call that SHITPOSTING

>There's no certifiable way to prove anyone said anything
Then fucktards probably shouldn't reply to things as if they're having a conversation with only one person. I didn't read the rest of your post because this fact makes whatever else you had to say moot.

Learn. To. Use. MY. Site.

This is what happens when you have paid foreign shills trying to argue a point. They know just enough about English to type it, and not to understand its nuances. Does a great job of distracting from the main point, though: your complete lack of evidence.

I don't have any need for your anecdotal evidence, Cletus.

just a reminder that Trump is a NASTY JEWLOVER and I, (OP), did not vote for him despite owning a MAGA hat and having friends and family believe that I did vote for a NASTY JEWLOVER.

all this butthurt sure is entertaining though

ITT: Buttmad leftists with no actual arguments beyond failed nuances and ethnic discrimination

>how do they know that Hillary used a private email server for secret information when
>a) the information is secret
>b) the American media doesn't have access to another person's private email server

Are you fucking retarded? Really, answer me honestly, were you born with half a brain?

>more condescension
I see you're comfortable with people viewing you as a queer or empty-headed person under the age of 25. Carry on.

I don't come to Sup Forums to have arguments with people who don't think. I come here to call them retards. If you're here for arguments, you're about 9 years too late. Everyone smart enough to argue moved to reddit.

Still better than SHillary

she made the information public and the public saw it. if you aren't retarded you would know that she admitted that she had a private server (which she should not have) and that info got hacked from it (which is bad) but the argument was whether or not the info had been "classified" at the time and Hillary of course maintained that it was not "classified" at that time (who the fuck knows or cares at this point)

right now the ((news)) is saying that Trump colluded with Russians and also shared secret info with them and also blocked the media from this meeting. So somebody is lying here because this doesn't add up

Welcome to the daily liberal circle jerk cry in thread.

Since FAKEcare by Trump™ does not exist, you have just won the Most Fatuous Question of the Day award. Your underlying premiss might still be worth discussing, that being the likelihood that national health care is being used simply as a political distraction.

Obamacare came on the scene looking very much like a Trojan horse, major medical in exchange for compulsory insurance. A lot of people with chronic conditions were happy while a lot of healthy youngsters felt the pangs of selfishness for "having to pay for someone else's lung cancer". FAKEcare by Trump™ appears to preserve the gains made by the insurance industry under Obama's plan while creating enough loopholes such that many or most chronic patients will once again be without coverage. Neither plan is all that attractive to healthy patients, so supporting one or the other comes down to just how kind one wants to be to their marginalized neighbors.

>I mean aside from me having to listen to idiots bitch all day
There is a simple solution that you can carry out all by yourself. If you're clever, you won't even have to do it twice like Vince Foster did.

>paid foreign shills
Oh look. A kid who jacks off to the sound of Alex Jones' voice and thinks the world is out to get him because his parents weren't smart enough or driven enough to not have to compete with minorities for low-skill jobs.

nice shilling for reddit. you are like my brother who claimed that I should "grow up and browse a real site like reddit". then my brother cried for a week straight because he couldn't browse safely out of fear of spoilers for GOTG2.

tl;dr you have no idea what you are talking about
thanks for playing!

Yep, say what you want about Barrack Hussein, but he sure gave good fingers.

>shilling
See the post above yours. Also, literally no one cares about your family life. No need to try and interject it into the discussion as if we do. It really just makes you seem lonely and pathetic.

Trump made the information public and the public saw it. if you aren't retarded you would know that he admitted that he shared the information with the Russians.

Please. I have all day.

Because she admitted to the server. And the FBI said she had secret emails on there. And the actually read each one

Show me the law that states the president can't share information with the Russians. Go ahead, I have all day

but I wasn't the only one who noticed that right? I mean I was young and 18 and dumb once and I heard this black man running for president and claiming that the system was fucked up but we could fix it if we work together

fast forward 4 or 5 years and I could not listen to the man hem and haw all fucking day
Uhh... uhhh.. well you see... uhh.. when we have a situation like this.. uh... it's important for.. uhh sensible gun legislation... uhhh I don't fund ISIS by the way

I know it is because after you are a politician on that kind of level for that long you are lying straight through your teeth about almost everything. but goddamn
>literally no one cares about your family life
>just makes you seem lonely and pathetic.
I forgot I was here to make friends and impress people on an anonymous imageboard fucking idiot

Isn't Russia that one with that no-nonsense leader who doesn't take shit from anyone? I wouldn't be so bothered if Trump was working with them

what is this 1980s? Is McCarthyism back in style? wtf

>i don't care what other people think of me!
>desperate to win arguments that aren't occuring

Currently, Executive Order 13526. Before you whine about the fact that 0bummer signed it, keep in mind that before that there was 32 C.F.R. 2001 which prevented the same thing.

Right now I have more than enough time to kill and you are posting in my thread friendo. you are welcome to leave anytime. if you aren't arguing what are you doing? oh yeah shitposting wildly

that seems very sad for you. SAD!

Isn't Russia that one with the country that kills its own citizens to justify annexation of other countries and stifles freedom of speech?

I take it you never heard of the Tuskegee Experiments? Or MK ULTRA? Or any of the other times that American citizens were killed or maimed or tested on for one reason or another.

Free speech doesn't really exist outside of this piece of shit site. Go yell "Fire" in a crowded room and see how that works out for you.

>shitposting
ON Sup Forums Sup Forums?!?!?!

WHY I NEVER!!

Shut the fuck up already little kid. Come up with a more interesting thread if you don't want people to treat you like a fucktard. This low effort Sup Forums retardation is so yawn inducing.

>so yawn inducing
>little kid
>Sup Forums?!?!?
yeah you totally belong here

Actually it does not prevent the president from sharing classified material with allies so try again

>reaction images after 2010
Yeah, you're totally not new.

that's funny because I don't remember ever posting before 2009 and I browsed a year or more before then.
>calling people new
>so shiny

if the secret information exchange really happened and was true, then you wouldn't be here asking you faggot

it's called speculation and because of trump is also a meme

>I browsed a year or more before then
Lies do not become us, tourist. Tell the rest of your friends back on reddit they aren't welcome here either.

Guess we never shared classified Intel with another country right? I mean judging by the reaction?

yeah I forgot how much reddit hates Jews and supports Trump. derp
dancingrabbis.jpeg

I literally posted a picture of a sub that does just that, moron. I accept your concession.

weird that I didn't recognize it nor do I give a shit about you or anything anybody has said in this thread. I am also masturbating right now fyi

>I didn't recognize it
You can stop pretending now. I already accepted your concession.

I concede the same way that Hillary did. Probably gonna stick around and shot-call for awhile

Yes, it looked to me like Obama came in with the subversive intention of serving two masters (the elite who put him there and the people in general) and then got worn down over time.

Back when Obama was running for his first term, Big Telcom was sharing their data freely with the Bush Family Wehrmacht and a lot of Obama's supporters were under the mistaken impression that he would hold Big Telcom accountable. I wrote Obama an e-mail asking him specifically to address this issue -- and I got an answer back! He actually said he was planning on letting things go on as they are. That answer cost him my vote, but, hey, when he was running for reelection he didn't respond to voters' e-mails at all.