HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT WASN'T RUSSIA YOU FUCKING RETARDS IT WAS ONE OF YOUR FUCKING OWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT WASN'T RUSSIA YOU FUCKING RETARDS IT WAS ONE OF YOUR FUCKING OWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU KNEW IT AND FUCKING PUT A HIT ON HIM AND NOW YOU GOT FOUND OUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU FUCKING RETARDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seth Rich, slain DNC staffer, had contact with WikiLeaks, say multiple sources - Fox News
apple.news/Aav9fHyLQTfyrCbbeDWYxIA

Yeah you faggots got real fucking quiet all the sudden with your bullshit didn't you?

Trump 2020 you Fucking cucks Hahahahahahahhahaha

Berniebro here and I've been saying it from day one. This isn't even news. Hillary was the stupidest candidate they could have chosen and I refused to vote for her.

I think Trump is a retard and a menace, but I'm glad Hillary got shut down. Maybe they'll start giving a shit about their own base now. Not holding my breath but maybe.

You haven't demonstrated why it can't be Russia.

What if Russia had him assassinated because he knew too much about the Russia/Wikileaks connection?

HAHAHAHAH THEY ARE STILL STICKING WITH THE RUSSIA STORY TOP FUCKING KEK HOLY SHIT WAY TO QUADRIPPLE DOWN ON YOUR BULLSHIT CUCK HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This.

There is still no evidence, to suggest otherwise is fake news. Not that you would know the difference.

John Podesta's email talks about making an example of the leaker. Emails identify Seth as the leaker. Seth died in a "botched robbery" where nothing was taken days later.

See
Hilarious

Sorry OP. The left NEVER lets facts interfere with their narrative. It will always be that Russia did it. Oh, and the election was stolen from Hillary.

Correlation causation fallacy. You don't understand what evidence is.

It's no different than those calling for impeachment of Trump right now, he looks guilty as shit of collaborating with russia. Is he? Well there's no real fucking evidence yet.

Except he said that he did it.

Not them meeting last night and today, I meant during his campaign.

Oh. Nearly forgot about that.

Are you retarded?
There is clear legit physical evidence that you just dismissed and yet you have zero evidence on trump
Fuck off with your fake reality

leftist here, please don't conflate us with killary and her fleet of paranoid libs

what clear physical evidence are you talking about? Why haven't you written to the press about it? Youre about to be rich.

The same clear evidence you litterally just brushed over. read this fucking post that YOU replied to AGAIN Explain to me in great detail how this is not evidence in it's purest from

In b4 "
Malia Zimmerman
By Malia Zimmerman Published May 16, 2017 Fox News

NOW PLAYING
Report: Slain DNC staffer was in contact with WikiLeaks
The family of the Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., blasted reports that he was a source of thousands of emails leaked to WikiLeaks.

Rod Wheeler, a retired Washington homicide detective and Fox News contributor hired by a third party to investigate the case made the WikiLeaks claim, which was corroborated by a federal investigator who spoke to Fox News.

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks.”

- Rod Wheeler, former DC homicide investigator" Is supposed to be proof.

Its not proof, its a believable story. You have to actually demonstrated that he was leaking and then killed for it.

Wait a fucking second. She was obama 2.0 They valued everything the exact same and wantes the same policies and future.
You can't just brush Hillary off to the side and say she wasn't one of you when you were gobbling her cock and gargaling her balls a couple months ago

Dude it all makes perfect sense now. They made such a big deal out of russia as a red herring. They didn't want anybody questioning where the emails came from other then russia because it would start to smell like the shit it is.
You'd think if they actually cared who released the emails they wouldn't just blame an entire fucking nation. They would atleast find some evidence first right? Nah, they were trying to cover up this shit

You think everyone whos not a fan of trump was gargaling shillarys balls a few months ago?

Take the oversized vibrating red pill out of your ass and calm down for awhile.

Do you want a fucking recording of the man doing it and for him to drop his fucking social security card on the computer and cum all over it for DNA evidence. People have been convicted for murder on less evidence then this

No, you need to read more, but believe what you like.

Oh so you admit you lost then and you picked a shitty candidate?
And the reason Trump is president is actually the DNC's fault?

Yeah okay man.
I can tell it's really rustling you jimmies so i'm gonna make sure I spam this thread all day over and over till it blows up.
Kiss the left goobye ;)

No they have not, and testimony is not solid evidence unless its from multiple eyewitness sources. What that is is a retired investigators opinion, its not worth shit in a court of law or a sane persons mind.
You don't understand what evidence is.

Have you looked into Justice Democrats? Basically a movement by the real progressive base to primary out all the corporate dems and get people elected that actually care about issues and don't take money from corporations/billionaires, currently have many people in training to run for office across the country and 2 already running

No, and I wasnt the only one picking.
Again no, although it obviously was a factor.

You sure assume a lot.

Its far more evidence then you have ever produced on Russia so you can suck my fucking balls faggot
Stay mad. You know you fucked up and you are just trying to do damage control.

I guess the pile of dead bodies the Clinton leave in their wake can't be used as evidence...

>no evidence
Look who's calling the kettle black

Thats exactly what I said here
Youre triggered m8, not everyone is as retarded as you think they are.

You too, bandwagon nigger.

At least read the articke you fucking idiot.

Okay so then what was he doing with the emails then big man, taking em on a walk home from the bar the night your demy boys beat the shit out of him?
Get real. Fox is just covering their bases

I pointed out that your counter argument of no evidence has no evidence in itself. That an observation that is factually valid. I didn't make any claims without evidence, I pointed out you had none, which you don't. Learn to troll

Are you retarded? Do you lack the ability to perceive your own actions and words the way another would?

This x a fucking 1000

fake news originating from fox

fuck off

HAHAHAHA OH LOOK, HOW HYPOCRITICAL

doesn't matter what is proven, it is always russia

one of these things is not like the others...

You mean how Hillary rigged the elections is not at all like how Russia did not rig the elections?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Another wild goose chase conspiracy theory there huh OP?

Just one more in a long line from the right:
>Benghazi
>Obama birth certificate
>Climate change is fake
>IRS targeting conservative groups
>Hillary's emails
>Clinton foundation money laundering
>Hillary got debate questions ahead of time
>Hillary cheated Bernie
>Spirit cooking
>Pizzagate

You guys look like huge fucking idiots.