shit

lol

|o|

lol

lol

don't bully lester

Quads

lol

How funny would it be if they won the CL and got relegated?

lol

lol

lol

lol

>a team can win the championship and still be relegated to a lower league
I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

lol

Can I have the template?

Heres hoping they will start doing better.

lol

I thought you burgers loved parity.

Here you go

>a country where the NCAA exists
>loves parity
all those college fans and no parity to be found

Thank you for your polite encouragement binland

The Champions league and the Premier league are different tournaments you dumb ape.
And if they win the CL they should be qualifying for the next one just like Chelsea did in 2012, unless there's a clause that the teams have to be in the first division. But there's no such rule for Europa League so I don't see why.

This amount of people that posted lol just shows the smart ass predictable nature of this board

>This amount of people that posted lol just shows the smart ass predictable nature of this board

lol

lol

>Replying to half pasta

lol xD

lol

>Sup Forums lifelongs
I really hopped on the bandwagon when vardy was on his scoring run, leicesters championship is literally the most I have ever enjoyed following a teams season. Even before the bandwagon I thought it was admirable how they avoided relegation the previous season.

lol

This desu, something drew me to Leicester during the scoring run, It honestly made me enjoy football again after a year of Ayy-league. I do not regret becoming a /lifelong/ but they have to play attractive football again.

>This amount of people that posted lol just shows the smart ass predictable nature of this board

Great goal.

l0ll

>People actually thinking lelcester will win the CL

Fucking kek'd. They literally had the easiest group and tried a bit harder because the chance was there, but now they will get ravaged by Sevilla and slowly fall back into irrelevancy.

>replying to half pasta
lol

>mfw leicester makes to the semifinal just to be knocked out by real in the 93rd minute and realize they're too deep in the shit to avoid relegation

Lol

>name is leicester
>pronounced as 'lester'

>lol

Is this the new kek?

At least Leicester supporters can die having seen their team win the league, something that I'll never experience

t. Spurs

lol

lol

You'll be fortunate enough to see the day they finish higher than Arsenal.

lol

>13 points in 6 games in UCL
>17 points in 18 games in EPL
They'll have to cling to the title they got last year and any progress they make in Europe. Might be the only one for a while.

lol

>8336▶
>
I FUCKING HATE NU SP FUCKING BULLSHIT THREAD BAN THESE LOW QUALITY POST NIGGERS , HANG THEM FCUKING ALL.

lol

lol

lol

even if the top epl teams put them back in their place,i still want to see them win the Cl and suffer relegation.

full circle

lol

jej

lol

lol

lol

Reminder that ABLism is a mental disease

>all of this chatting shit
I'd have thought you guys would know what comes next by now but evidently not

this shit team could win the epl

really fires up the neurons

is this the beginning of an epic new meme?

Sure reddit here

henrik mikatrlol

Relegation?

puf

Sup Forums btfo

Screen capping this thread for when you all get BANGED.