Why does everyone think Chinese, and basically all Asian, women are submissive?

Why does everyone think Chinese, and basically all Asian, women are submissive?

Once you're addicted sexually to their tightness, they will walk all over you, use you for your money, and own you with whatever secrets or weaknesses you might have, including the weakness of you falling in love with her.

That goes double for any beta degenerate who has fetishes like shoes, feet, pantyhose,etc, they WILL exploit that!

They know its a degenerate Western thing among men, or originated from there, and they laugh at how degenerate we are.

I make Asian women know their place, they are subservient to me and only me. If they step out of line, I take their cat meat away.

I willdie to have a chinese mistress

I wonder if this is why my gf rubs my dick through her pantyhose even though it makes me soft. Cause it fucking hurts. It's like masturbating with a sock but the sock is in a vice.

This 2bh.

>>/r9k/

I've always seen them as cunning and crazy, maybe it's just the movies

post more of this sort of thing

Chinese = dominant tiger lady
Korean = crazy, beauty obsessed, jealous
Japanese = submissive, sweet
Taiwanese = assertive but sweet as well

Get them addictive to your benis. Problem solved.

Chinese = dominant tiger lady
Korean = deceptive dominant tiger lady,crazy, beauty obsessed, jealous
Japanese = deceptively submissive, sweet, actually dominant tiger lady
Taiwanese = deceptive dominant tiger lady

*addicted

What's attractive to Asian women? Inb4 money meme, we all know that.

Permanent residency in the west

it feels good tho--footjob

yep, careful!

This is made up shit

My girlfriend is Chinese and it's nothing like OP said except as a delusional virgin wet dream

你最喜歡哪個?

I dont see how this is a bad thing. I would love a qt asian to boss me around and control my life completely

From my experience, they seem to go for fuccbois and the Asian equivalent of Chads. These are younger women, though, so like late teens and early 20s.

From current experience, french ladies

HNNGGGG

I meant of the options presented

I find them pretty similar with minute differences

How long have you lived in Taiwan?