How can I stop the urge of eating ? I need to lose some fucking fat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAncrmE6YV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you just dont you fucking pig

/thread

what do you crave:sugar, salt?

chug water when your hungry, or eat nothing but celery

Real answer superfood good way to kick food urge.

Joke answer you jam your finger in your mouth to puke out what you are there is no calories if there is nothing in your stomach.

Semen

-Op

Don't stop eating, just eat better.

Fiber is your friend. It fills you up and doesn't make you fat.

Wtf is that?

Eat carrot sticks whenever you are hungry. Problem solved.

Also, do something to distract yourself.

Also, stop being a pig.

get yourself a parasite, raw fish will do it
or u can go to india or other shitty asian country and eat a lot of meat in shitty places

I did it by only buying food I don't like and refusing to eat fast food.

It goes from an urge to eat to forcing yourself to eat so you don't die. Its super not healthy but I dropped ~60lbs in 7 months and its stayed off after switching back to buying normal food.

Just eat healthy and work out. Figure out how many calories you burn per day just existing. (There's calculators online) I for example burn about 1800-1900. So I eat like 1500 and workout. I don't go to bed hungry and I've dropped like 15 pounds over the last few months. If it wasn't for beer I've lost more lol

eat your own cum and you will never want to eat again

>look at skinny people online, that shit motivates a lot
>hate yourself and your fat so damn much that living becomes hell (I'm not joking, just do it)
>if you feel like eating:
Drink water, chew gum/eat mints, drink tea (without sugar) and do something else, for example reading
>try eating only healthy stuff
>go out exercise
>don't give up after like a month
>just don't be a whiny bitch and act like an alpha

Not being able to stop eating can be a sign of certain health problems. Most overweight/obese people have fucked up flors. Before trying to diet, try drinking a high quality probiotic for a month. If you can keep it up, it will set the state for sucess. I recomend Bio-K, they are expensive , but you can slowly sip on one container over the course of several days. Most importantly, it get's past your acidic stomach, which most cheaper probiotics will not do. You can get them in the refrugerated vitimin section of most health food stores. After being on bio-k for a moth, I recommend eliminating added sugar from your diet. Fruits should be fine, but if you want to add sweetener to your coffee or tea, it should be stevia. I bet if you do thoes two things and nothing else, you will start to loose weight.

amphetamine always does the trick

just eat healthy you sack of shit it really inst hard your just weak

Eat 5 healthy meals over the day. Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack, Dinner. You will never get the munchies and feel the need to eat sugary or otherly unhealthy garbage. Do some exercise, 3 - 4 times a week. Do this for a few weeks and do more exercise. Continue and you'll feel like a god.

drink lots of water, thats how anorexic people do it, takes some getting used to, but in a few days you'll feel full (with water) and therefor dont feel the urge to eat, can aprove works great, I went from 90Kg to 70Kg in like a month,

if you really want it

work out, if you wanna fucking eat then work the fuck out

I eat like a fucking retard and I am skinny as fuck

do cocaine, smoke ciggies, drink water

here's real advice... for once i wont be an edgelord

it doesnt happen over night. start cutting little things out (soda and liquid calories first). as you start to see results you'll become more motivated and have the ability to cut out more crap. (eventually) replace white carbs with whole grains, mcdonalds for lean meats. masturbate frequently

split your meals into 5-6 smaller meals per day (you need this to make your metabolism more inefficient)

you can also consider suicide, dont see to many dead fattys walking around

How hard is it to eat a carrot instead of a McHamburger?

its imposible the body needs food to stay alive...what u need to do is to stop eating like a fkin pig you sad weak swine...

Serious answer from a fellow bored/compulsive eater. Try the keto diet. Massive hunger suppression and good food.

Do your fucking reaserch about it and when you start dont puss out and cheat or you will just add weight.

Just don't what?

all day

eat. retard

is there a reason you want to lose weight?

if there is, use that reason, make it your goal

forget about all these fucking faggy fad diets

buy a bathroom and a food scale, count calories, work out at least 5 days a week

i lost 16 kilos in 3 months, and i have kept my weight for almost a year now

like i posted before

YOU GOTTA FUCKING WANT IT

get busy.

drink water

brush your teeth

skeleton here.
simple put, ignore it

Just food. Nothing special to be honest. I am almost constantly hungry.

I drink 4 to 6 litres of water everyday

I am already eating better. I eat fiber too but it doesn't work.

Worlds biggest bean

I am distracted, trust me and I am not a pig. I am an athlete.

That is not good.

I already do

See the previous answers

Thanks for the advice. Will definetely check it out

See the above

Works for most of the people but not me.

Will look into that thanks
And to all of you fags: I am not fat or pig or anything like that. I just want to lose some fat, that was all.

im to poor to eat

Smoke cigarettes

Order Synedrex or supplements like this, really helped me get over a fat loss plateau I was facing and they're relatively cheap too, be careful though if you're sensitive to caffeine

Skinny fag here.

Do this:
1. Exercise and allow yourself to eat, starving yourself is unhealthy
2. Monitor your calorie intake. Equal it to 2k a day, or possibly 2.5k - 3k depending on how much exercise you get
3. Avoid junk food / empty calories, eat nutritious
4. Fiber heavy foods fill you faster than anything. Eat a lot of berries like raspberries, bananas, etc...
5. Start your day with a bowl of cheerios or high fiber cereal, this will begin your metabolism process for the day

Goodluck

focus on something else
i lost 5 kg in 2 weeks by ranking in vanilla wow, i was eating about nothing, just drinking water

Jesus, y'all dumb. Eat the same, work out more, or Metamucil. Google that bitch, basically a fiber enriched laxative. Fills up, and cleanses of all impure, non-Christian poo.
Pic related. Poo after 3rd day of Metamucil clense.

There are a waste of money they just temporarily deplete your body of water weight, it won't actually chip away at any fat build up

Look up ECA stack. Buy Bronkaid over the counter. Take 25 mg ephedrine +200 mg of caffine daily for 2 months. Thats what I'm doing.

don't eat till you are hungry stop eating BEFORE you get full. don't gorge yourself.

NEVER fill your gut more than halfway you dont need even half the food you think you do

I lost 12 lbs and dropped a 2 sizes in my first month

Since then, I haven't even taken them in months now and I'm still holding off the weight and look full

3x daily

Go out and buy A BAG of apples and stuff your mouth.
And also buy a bag of carrots. Buy lettuce, one WHOLE piece; and tomatoes, and salary and any fucking vegetable you want. And clean and chop that shit up and dress it with salt and vinegar. And eat a WHOLE BOWL of that every meal.
And buy chicken breast, and eat chicken. Cooked in no-stick pan, with a lid so that you don't have to add oil to cook because the steam itself will cook.

AND FUCKING COUNT YOUR CALORIES YOU DUMB FUCK. Go on the appstore of your shitty smartshit and download the first thing you find to count your bloody fucking calories.

And learn to cook, and learn to be responsible for what you eat. And if you really want to eat more than the day before, go on craigslist and buy a 20$ stationary bike, and do 30 minutes a day or what is needed to burn those calories.

Your dream body is just out there, 500 calories away of deficit, 5 pounds a month.

You don't stop eating. You start doing exercise, you dumbfuck.

Adderall is a great appetite suppressant. Ritalin concerta and Focalin works too. Low dose etc.

Took it every other day to lose weight for 3 months, was the skinniest I've ever been (like 180lbs I'm back to 230 now) and in that year I got the most pussy. I must of looked real good because it was always like omg is that user, we should hang out

Then I found my gf and gained it all back after getting "comfortable"

just stop eating, it's not hard

What is that image?
Also,blue plates, smaller portions, drink water, be poor af, drink coffee, smoke weed, stop eating while you consume media (Netflix and a bag of doritos can turn into Netflix and 4 full meals but in junk food form.)
Nigger

go to
read the sticky
really helped me to the point I barely come to Sup Forums nowadays

You don't need to stop eating, you just need to stop eating shit you faggot.

Eat only:

Eggs
Meat
Vegetables
1 or 2 piece of fruit a day

That's it. I do breakfast with eggs and sausage, lunch with meat and a piece of fruit, dinner with meat and veggies. Make sure you're eating fatty meat, you need that good fat to keep you satiated, as well as to help you get into ketosis, which is the natural process your body has where it burns your fat stores for energy instead of carbs. See, when you stop eating grains and sugar (both carbs) your body shifts into ketosis, which is the natural state, where it burns fat since it can't rely on carbs for fuel.

Seriously, do this and you will lose weight effortlessly, fast. But you have to actually follow it every single day. It's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Once you get down to a decent weight you can start having a cheat day once a week where you eat whatever the fuck you want, but for now you have to be determined.

Also, only drink water. No fruit juice, no lifewater, none of that bullshit. ONLY WATER. Anything else is just added sugar and calories.

LOST 120 LBS IN A YEAR BY EATING ONCE A DAY AND HIKING FOR 5 HOURS EACH DAY TO KEEP MY METABO UP

I just eat what I want. Yes, I'm a lard ass but I really don't give a fuck. We all die anyway so who gives a fuck? Doesn't matter how healthy you are or aren't... one day you are STILL going to die. My advice? Enjoy life and eat what the fuck you want. Why live a little longer starving yourself or eating food you don't want to eat in the first place? Fuck life. It's temporary... enjoy it while you can, user.

WHEN I EAT CHEERIOS OR POTATOS I SHIT THEM OUT WHOLE. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????@@@?@@

Both, what does it mean?

i wanna fuck those arm fat rolls

Adderall or vyvanse, coffee, green tea, and lots of water. If you need to chew then chew on an ice cube, but if you get the adhd medicine you won't feel hungry at all.

>Enjoy life and eat what the fuck you want
There are those of us who DON'T enjoy life when we are fat unhealthy slobs, though. If you can be fat and unhealthy and still be happy, more power to you, part of me really wishes I could, but I felt fucking horrible, both physically and emotionally/psychologically, when I was fat. I was miserable.

Otherwise I would agree with you, I mean that's the way I thought when I was fat, but I ended up realizing that I wasn't actually happy or enjoying life. It was just temporary happiness while I gorged on donuts or pizza, and then once the food was gone it passed and I felt like absolute garbage. EVentually it got to the point wherer even food didnt make me happy so I just felt horrible all the time.

Stop swallowing whole potatoes.

so basically you're saying eat a bowl of salty veggies cereal with vinegar for milk?

sounds like something gwenith paltrow would come up with

why dont you just go outside and eat leaves from the trees and make a salad out of grass with bugs for croutons. season with rat droppings and cat piss

Try going on 2 mile walks a day, cut back by finding somthing to do, it's extremely common to eat out of bordom.
I went from 270lbs to 185lbs in 1 year by cutting out alot of soda, eating 3 times a day no more then that, walking 4 miles a day, and suprisingly smoking weed actually helped me not eat out of boredom and walk and go through the pain of my fat ass weight against gravity. I Feel SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER NOW

Fair enough and good point. I may have a fucked up way of thinking about things, but I also like your take on it. Do I enjoy being a fat ass? No. I honestly don't. It's not enjoyable by any means. The reason I simply don't give a fuck is that I view life as a very short term temporary thing. It doesn't matter what you do in this life... be it being a fat ass, a skinny fuck, rich, poor, young, old, successful, a bum.... doesn't matter.. NOTHING really matters in life. Not a goddamn thing. Everything is just temporary. We're ALL on borrowed time. Even healthy successful well off people... so I have a very hard time with "thinking positive" or "eating right" or "taking care of myself" because I view it all as completely pointless. Some would dismiss my way of thinking as just being stupid, and hey, that's fine too. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I just don't find happiness in much of anything. I think even if I lost weight and gave a fuck about myself, I still wouldn't be happy. I have a very bleak outlook on life in general. So as a result? I just eat what I want. Yes, I know it's going to kill me. I have no doubt about it. I'll probably go out by heart attack, stroke, or cancer. I'm well on my way. I already have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. So yeah, I'm a ticking time bomb. Like I said though, as much as I don't really want to die? I also don't care because I'm gonna die one way or another. I know it's crazy to think that way, but I'm too much of a realist to be optimistic.

Anyway, you seem cool. Glad being healthy works for you. Keep doing what you do man.

[]wants to lose weight
[]bowl of cereals with milk

Pick one fatty.

drink water
eat a lot of protein
lift

This. Everybody else in this thread is an idiot OP. Don't listen to them, listen to this guy.
No counting calories, no starving yourself, no binging on vegetables. Just eat only real food, no grains, and you'll be golden.

Also, water ramps up your digestive system so you fell hingry from water
And the more you eat the more your stomach expands. It's not hard to quit eating, just got to work through the pain user.

>bean

Fucking big-ass bean

I went to a women's clinic that deals with sexual wellness and weight loss. My wife had me go because they see men as well. The doctor gave me Phentermine that helps lose appetite and gives crazy energy. It's worked and I lost 16 lbs the first month just taking it without working out. I didn't have a bunch to lose but I was about 230 at the time. I'm at 210 now and feel a lot better. They totally have dildos in the cases at that doctors office too lol. And the chicks that go there are hot.

you...you did read that post before replying right? ju-just go back and read that again and get back to me when your done.

I am not one to tell someone to take pills really, but the withdrawals your body has from carbs and saturated fats can be worse than opioids. It helps to have something that eliminates those while your getting off of them. Don't fucking just eat a "little" McDonald's though. None at all. No fast food. But with the phentermine you'll be ok without it. Hope it helps user.

actually this will be the easiest way
but to be honest stop eating like shit and eat less you already know how it works. everybody knows

Yash, sorry, i was about to run for the bathroom to take a glorious dump.

if you feel you can eat fuit\vegetable for breakfast you should do, what's wrong with that?

Do you want to have a 1000 kCal breakfast? You will have to live on 500 cal for the rest of your day, because, if you are an average overweight person, you don't want to exceed 1500 kCal a day.

>I think even if I lost weight and gave a fuck about myself, I still wouldn't be happy.
The thing is, you most likely would. The state of your physical body has a massive influence on your mental state. If you're both physically healthy and also FEEL good about yourself, that changed your brain chemistry and you become happy. It has happened to me three times in my life now because I have had big, awful events that threw me into depression and made me stop giving a fuck about myself and got fat again, but once I come through it and get back on track and get back in shape, it is amazing how differently I think.

For example, I get seasonal depression. In the winter, I basically think exactly like you do. Nothing has any point, we're all going to die anyway, why the fuck should I put effort into anything when it's all for nothing in the end. I skip work a lot because who gives a fuck. It's hard to even get out of bed many mornings because I just plain don't see the point. But once spring comes and my brain chemistry starts changing, I stop thinking those things, I stop feeling that way, and I'm like "wow what a fucking faggot I was being". But I'm self-aware enough to realize that these two different states of mind I have, while depressed and while not depressed, aren't really right and wrong. There is no real right and wrong. I'm not wrong about what I think when I'm depressed, but I'm also not wrong about what I think when I'm happy. But one way of thinking CLEARLY is more enjoyable and gives me a lot more pleasure, so that's the one I am going to prefer, because when you really think about it the only real point of life is to enjoy it, so if you aren't enjoying it youre just wasting it and that's stupid.

Sorry for rambling. You aren't crazy for thinking that way, though. It's just that you actually can change your brain by doing physical things, but getting healthy and exercising you WILL change your brain chemistry, which WILL make you happy.

Always stay busy. Sleep as much as you can. Exercise. Eat low calorie tasties. Water water water.

Or try the pookie diet. Meth.

Nah man, no need to apologize. You're not rambling. You're just trying to help. I appreciate it in all honesty. I just have no motivation in life, I don't see a point to anything. I'm in a bit of a fucked up situation in life.. let's just say I have health issues that keep me from working which means I have no income.. which means I am always on the move due to not being able to hold down a solid place of residence... meals are rare for me.. and when i do get to eat it's always shitty stuff that isn't good for people to eat. When I manage to stay in once place for awhile I just sit inside and isolate because i'm ashamed of my appearance and for the fact that i don't have money to go anywhere anyway. It's all the more reason I have all but given up. Money is what makes everything better in life and I don't have access to it. Lack of income is the underlining issue for me. If I had a good income, i'd buy healthy food and eat it. I dunno, I just have pretty much everything against me in life and I don't know how to make any positive change. That's the biggest reason I have such a shitty outlook on anything. It goes beyond just being massively overweight.

/Thread

that makes me smile. never except such a detailed answer, nether such a respond

Amphetamine & sports, problem solved. Ur welcome !

youtube.com/watch?v=DAncrmE6YV0

>I just have no motivation in life, I don't see a point to anything.
Like I said, your mental state and the way you think about things is a direct result of physical things in your body and brain. If you got healthy physically, which involves losing extra fat as well as getting enough sleep and exercise and nutrients and sunlight, it would literally change the way you think. Your thoughts aren't as much "yours" as it seems, you arent directly in control of them for the most part, but you can change them indirectly through physical things.

I don't know what health issues you have, but I do know that I have struggled with a couple health issues for years that made it hard to keep a job, and also made it take me twice as long to finish college. But I have kept doing my best, and putting in as much effort as I can. You have to have goals and things that you want to get or achieve, and then use those as your motivation. Trust me though, I know it's no easy by any means, and I don't know your personal situation so you might have it even harder than I did, but nothing is too hard for it to be hopeless. You can always, ALWAYS get yourself out of a bad situation, it just takes time and a shitload of effort. A few years ago I was in a deep depression, unemployed, fat and unhealthy. But I made a decision to stop letting the world fuck me over, to stop being passive and just allowing bad shit to happen to me. I decided I was going to change my life, and I have. I am as fit as I have ever been, I have two jobs and am making progress paying off my debt, I feel good about myself and enjoy day to day life for the most part (nobody is happy all the time, that's just the nature of happiness, you can't have the up without the down).

It might sound cliche as fuck, but you seriously can do it, it just takes a shitload of work. And there will be setbacks and you will fall off the wagon multiple times, the key is to get right back on asap.

And the thing is, once you get going, it gets easier and easier. It's really al about momentum. You start by making small changes and improvements, and those give you momentum, a sort of mental boost to achieven the next improvement or whatever, and you just keep going and going. So you don't have to start big, start small, but then use the momentum to keep building on it. I would suggest starting with walking every day. Walking is good for you physically, as well as mentally, but doing it every day will also start helping you build self-discipline. Listen to music or podcasts or audiobooks if you want, but walk every single day. Then once you have that down maybe change your diet somewhat. Doesn't need to be huge, just cut out sugar first, then most breads and shit. You can even eat chicken strips and shit, it doesn't need to be super healthy food, just healthier than whatyou are right now.

Or maybe you'd do better going all in and making big changes instead of gradually doing shit, idk, everybody's different. But the point is that you seriously can change your life no matter how hopeless it seems. You just need to start, and then keep going.

> There's a an entire board for this Faggot

/fit/

Intermittant fasting is very easy compared to other ways and its supposedly quite healthy too.

Try not to eat breakfast and delay your lunch.
Your body will get used to it and you wont have the urge to eat anything before a certain time of the day. You should try to stop eating for 16-18 hours.
F.ex. eat at 3pm a bit + 7pm a lot and then nothing.

If you do that you can really eat until you are not hungry anymore because it is pretty hard to eat 1500-2000 calories in 1.5 meals if you do not eat super unhealthy.

mindfulness meditation

IF only really works if youve already been eating paleo though. If you're eating sugars and carbs, bread and pasta and rice and shit, IF won't work and you probably won't een be able to do it anyway because your blood sugar is so fucked. Combining IF with paleo can help lose weight and control blood sugar, but I'd say you should first start eating paleo for at least a few weeks before trying IF.

You can't out-exercise a bad diet.

I have no doubt in my mind my mental state is why I have allowed myself to get fat. I am indoors 24 hours a day because I have no money to go anywhere, I can't hold down a job because of all the shit wrong with me (I don't wanna list it all, some of it is embarrassing). I even tried for SSI a few times but always got denied so that didn't work out either. I have no income and I don't know how to get an income so very little change can happen in my life as a direct result. That is where all these fucked up thoughts have piled up on me to where I no longer give a fuck about anything. I do feel hopeless.. not even gonna lie about that. I don't know HOW to change my situation. I mean even if I got out and walked a little, what would it really change? I know for me, I would have to start small... but I just don't know what that would change. You mentioned listening to podcasts while walking, that wouldn't be such a bad idea seeing as I listen to podcasts now as it is. I spend most of my days doing that actually... not much else to do. I need money so I can buy better healthier foods. My main thing in life is that I need an income somehow, once I get that figured out? The rest would fall into place.. but see... i've been beating my head against the same brick wall for years... I don't know how to make the changes needed to better my life. Most say "excuses, you just get out there and do it" -- ok... well for some people it's that easy, for someone like me with a mountain of health issues? Not so much. I need help.. I just don't know where to find said help.

Anyway, I'm sure you don't wanna keep responding to me at this point,thanks for at least taking the time to do so. Nice to meet someone on there that isn't a complete asshole. You've been very kind. Thanks man.

I am no fitness freak - what is paleo?

I am pretty sure yout can do IF in whatever state you are.
A friend of mine does bodybuilding (nothing hardcore but he is quite ripped) and he tells me that IF is also really good while training. You supposedly just have to pick your food carefully if you want to do IF and still gain muscle.

Intermittent fasting+low carb diet.

Kills cravings. But is hard for the first week. You'll lose fucktons of weight.

But you'll still look like shit unless you work out.

Ketogenic diet. I lost 20 pounds after like a month or two of no exercise and eating until I was stuffed.

Btw I eat just normal stuff. (propably 80% vegetarian)
Pizza, pasta, rice, fish, meat, vegetables and an easy Version of IF is just a normal way of living for me.

I always skipped breakfast and so I eat at ~1-2pm (small to medium) and ~7-8pm (medium to big portion).
If I wanted to I could just skip lunch - I am pretty sure of that.
I just dont do it bc I dont need to lose any weight.

You can change things that don't require money, though. Especially since you arent working you clearly have a lot of free time, so start using that free time to better yourself physically. You say you don't know what to do to change things or where to start: hat's the first step. Start walking every single day, as much as you physically can. I don't know how overweight you are, but if you can walk for an hour a day, that's perfect. If you can't, start with as much as you can and slowly increase. And yeah, listen to your podcasts while walking. Do this every day and it will start to improve you physically, mentally, and emotionaly. It will be small changes at first, but it's a start.

As for food, you don't need money to eat healthy. Start buying chicken thighs (better and cheaper than breasts, more fat) and cooking those in your oven. Then buy frozen veggies at walmart or target, i get them at target for 99 cents a bag, cheap as fuck. then buy fresh fruit at walmart or somewhere cheap too. Even if it's just apples since those are some of the cheapest. Eggs are also key, you can get them cheap as hell and they are one of the healthiest foods in the world. Eat 4 eggs for breakfast every day with some sausage for fat, and an apple for some fiber. For your other two meals eat meat and veggies, you can add sauces and shit to make it taste better if you want, you don't need to be perfect, but yeah. I swear if you just make these two changes, start walking every day and change your diet, you will start losing weight and feeling better physically and mentally, and that's a huge start.

I'd love to keep talking but I gotta go, I'm running late. Seriously though, please try this shit. It would make me so happy if I could help another person out who is in a similar situation that I was a few years ago. I wish I had had somebody to help get me started sooner or to encourage me.
Do it for me, but above all do it for yourself.
Good luck, man. I really believe in you

Looks like it's some sort of giant brazillian seed, from here junglerantings.wordpress com/2012/06/27/in-brazil-have-the-biggest-beans-in-the-world/
EXIF data is consistent with this being the original source, but annoyingly he posted nothing more about it.

It just means eating real unprocessed or minimally process foods, and no grains (bread, rice, pasta, all that shit)

basically just eating meat, eggs, veggies, fruit, nuts, seeds

it does wonders for your body and for your blood sugar

Or you could kill yourself.