Ask a YouTuber with over 1 million+ Subscribers anything

Ask a YouTuber with over 1 million+ Subscribers anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ixeRxkpWyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How's your day going?

very nice, what is your channel about?

Doing this again cause faggots wanted time stamp and I was at a dentist appointment earlier.

Whats yoyr channel?

whats your channel called.

Is there a god?

Everyone knows they sell fake ones.
Nice bait though, almost as effective as "femanon here"

money you make?

East cost?

how do i shot web

Okay I'll answer anything but that. Last time I said what my channel was, everyone spent the whole thread "trying" to take down my channel out of jealousy :)

Sure, can you fuck off back to youtube or post feets

>jealousy

ok, youre total bullshit then, fuck you, sage.

i hope u die

How much did you pay for that?

ok cool that's understandable, but what's your channel about? (gaming, streaming, cooking, etc...)

How do you prepare to the fact that being a moderately known e-celebrity, no matter how good you are at what you do, can't go on forever and sooner or later you'll have to go back to a regular job? Have you ever had an actual job?

That is not a 1 mill play button the actual on million play button has a silver frame you lying piece of shit

>hes jealous

I post gaming videos.

Wouldnt call bs just yet, just checked if img is edited or not and it aint. Probably not the best website used to check but im not going into that much depth

why do you steal our ideas and act like they're yours? are you THAT jewish?

You have no idea how the business works. You just think you sit down and record right ?

r u gay????

waiting for the autists to identify you by your hand

hey look leafy is trying to not show us his chin again.

Do you post vlogs too?

Not the poster but surely you cant rack up enough cash from this to last a lifetime. What do you expect to go into after U2B

what sites can you use to check for that?

I'm not saying doing whatever you do is easy and can be done in the blink of an eye. But what skills do you have to land a real job once this youtube fad is gone?

Bullshit you can choose it. There is even a small version where the play button has the size of a bottlecap.

that's exactly how it works though. only creatively deficient and black hole personalities don't quite cut it for their majority teenage audience

If you have to estimate an hourly wage (money earned vs time spent) what would it be? Including pre production, recording, post production, etc.

What's your CPM?

at what point did you decide to sell out to corporations by including their products into your videos so 12 year olds that have no understaning of marketing will buy them from your overproduced channel that features videos no different from thounsands of others because it is all a mediocre bland amalgamation of hypocrisy?

You're the guy who bought Pewdiepie's Jacksepticeye2 channel's gold play button on the street for like 5 pounds. He made a video about it.

/Thread

what's it like to be totally useless to society then? sage this

1.why did you add eyebrows to the smiley face ?
2. why are you holding the paper down? its not going to float away.
3.why are you a fag

>youtuber
op is a faggot

You end up behind the scenes in some version of the entertainment business. Most of them end up as pseudo journalists.. but the first generation of full time tuber hasn't even retired yet.

Let me guess. You have one of those "Top 10 x" channels

good call

>says the guy sitting in front of his computer shitposting Sup Forums

make this go viral
youtube.com/watch?v=3ixeRxkpWyM

I honestly don't see myself ever working a "real job" considering if you know how to invest your money wisely, you can say bye bye to a 9-5. But then again, that goes towards any entrepreneur.

sure. that'll prove you're actually a youtuber and not some shitlord that got a good deal

Nothing on YouTube is original mate. It's all about making what someone did originally and see how you can make it
better

Do you suck dicks?

Then show everyone your youtube user name if your so proud of this award that way you can "earn" the diamond play button

You are a poor ass mofo without even the cash to buy an AC. Trips see lame tier ceiling fan

I am not op. I just know it because my ex was a fashion vlogger

how does it feel to be a monkey hanging onto a spinning ceiling fan that's about to fall off the ceiling?

Well it's kinda a yes or no. If you are a big channel getting around 15+ million views a month, and save and invest your money wisely, then your good. Some people burn through their money on cars and big houses, that's how you fuck yourself over mate.

Fight me faggot

o shit

BIt as fuuuuuck play buttons have name underneath the YouTube logo rip nice thread

or just being a genuinely funny and interesting person on your own merit instead of relying on other people to sharpen your humor/personality. fucking hate all of you pricks that take somebody's idea and act like it's yours. heard some shit on NPR ffs the other day that came straight from my fucking mouth on here and somehow it magically makes the rounds cuz nobody has a single original thought. disgusting

I don't personally sell stuff to my subscribers. The only thing I usually do is promote apps from company's
that are designed to complete surveys for Xbox, PSN, Steam cards.

They changed them retard

Nope. I do gaming

Sharpie in pooper

>when ur parents have enough money to support your talentless profession such as playing video games and posting them on youtube

are you black

Any inspiring YouTubers out there need some tips and tricks?

Do you like traps?

>When you've made over $800,000 fucking around playing video games and shit, have two houses, and a retirement plan.

I quite pale.

How's it feel to be a fucking lazy mother fucker that takes advantage of the monetized system?

Nice ring...

well at least you didnt deny it was talentless

>he thinks $800,000 is a lot of money
Move aside, plebeian.

Considering I havent worked in over a year. It feels amazing

>Implying Youtube fandom is something to be proud of

OP is questioning life choices and came here to have people deny his claim so he can add value to it by its assumed rarity.

From 3 years of fucking around playing video games and shit. Not exactly chump change.

how much money a month do you make?

Well considering i do put a lot of work to run my channel, i don't really consider myself lazy. Yea its not as demanding as a lawyer or doctor, but hey :)

Its Toy Genie suprise!

Hows it going?

What games do you play? I like watching Destiny and Skyrim videos.

Are you a Minecraft LPer?

>proud of manipulating children on youtube for money

It's not consist but around 35k-80k a month. It's quite low then what i usually made last year.

Yeah no . Nice b8 tho.

Incorrect TBH. If you get big enough and invest your money wisely instead of wasting it you can easily last a lifetime and 1/2

Lies kek

GTA 5

To cover the channel name you dumb faggot

advertisers do it all the time. that's a cash fucking job. advertising to kids? shitnigger sign me the fuck up

No.

Checked myself

How does it feels to know you have no real skilz and your monetary incomes could collapse anny time because of bad marketing dessision from yt ceo

Shit nigga, i would enjoy the fuck out of not having to work in corporate America. Play vidya all day for views and make monies? Sign me the fuck up. I imagine it's a lot of work editing for content and whatnot, but it sure as hell beats sitting in traffic for 45 minutes twice a day to sit at my desk and stare at statistical analysis and write reports for 100K/year. I would much rather do an easier job and profit from the "monetary" system or whatever the fuck you're running your cock holster about. Why all the hate anyway? You fucking watch YouTube. I for one appreciate a content creator who isn't a douche who likes doing what I do. Haters gonna hate I guess.

you rich bitch?

Can't wait for someone to figure out which channel is OP's and he gets rekt

"who isn't a douche"? OP is being a massive douche

Same my guy

what time is it in surry?

Thanks for standing up for me, i really do not understand why people hate so much on others success? Like honestly if you were given the option to make easy money working very minimal compared to all these other people slaving away for minimal wage, why act like a complete faggot about it.

Where can I purchase a fake "femanon here" and why is it so effective?

speaking of unoriginality, the nigger