en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_Premier_League#League_table
youtube.com/results?search_query=mourinho goodbye real madrid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh hi Conte

hello guy who slipped against bournemouth

>burnlel
>bournememe

He's coming, he's coming.

Takes a bit of time to build a team. Next year you'll have a challenger.

well floppo and arsene have had years to build theirs and they still can't perform, I kinda like mou tho so here's hoping for a fun chelsea v united title race

>Takes a bit of time to build a team.
about 5 years and a billion pounds in this case

It simply doesn't get more based than that

hello Antonio

yup, and the ABCs are just seething

yes, yes some managers need time

by 2018 you'll be praying for Mourinho to return
by 2020 you'll be making public requests and formal apologies.

"Deal with it" will be the response

his smile is so adorable, how could you NOT perform well when you'd be making that man happy?

Some people just can't handle the Conte. He's got the best of Klopp, >mouyes and Poop and none of their memery or exposure.

floppo and arsene are not mourinho, quite clearly.

it takes time, chelsea fans should know this, because it took a year before Mourinho did his thing there the last time.

Yes, giving the ball to Ibrahimovic and hope for the best sure sounds like hopeful long-term plan

Looks like it's starting to pay off tbqh. I mean it worked at Juve, Inter, Barca, Milan, PSG

>delusional portuguese customer celebrating after a 3-1 victory against a shit side

Keep up that confidence,I'm sure it'll serve you well when Conte smacks you 4-0 again

S M U G
M
U
G

Kek. But to be fair, the old man really does carry Manure. He's scored what, half of their league goals? And in the last three matches, all of their goals were either scored or assisted by Ibrahimovic.

Should we not pass to him and let other players score then?

>Indonesian chelsea fan calling other people customers
My sides

Competent tactics usually don't rely solely on a single player to solve everything. Ibrahimovic's form is admirable ofcourse, he deserves all the credit. >Mouyes? None

I dont even support Chelsea, I just find Manure customers amusing

you're just frustrated slovakiafag.
I get it.

>Conte has big balls
not surprised at all

I like you

>pretending Conte has anything to do with this Chelsea team

He does actually

who built the team?

Oh it's you, lmao
Lets recapitulate some of your highlights from the Conte thread
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/73083708/
>Conte is carried by >mouyes' tactics and players
>tactics and strategy don't matter
>Chelsea play the Mourinho way™
>stats don't matter la it's the Mourinho way™
>it's completely different but it's still the Mourinho way™
>mouyes did nothing wrong at Chelsea
>Carneiro is to blame for sixteenth place
>Hazard is a >mouyesbabby
>mouyes sacrificied himself and left as a hero
>totally wasn't sacked
>Manure are where they want to be in the table
>I'm right because I'm Portugese
And personal favorite
>every player gets better when they get older

Abramovich bought the players, Conte made them work together

Who looking forward to United not making Champions League football here?

No. Mourinho picked the players. Abra put the money. Mourinho taught them how to play and how to win.

Conte is administrating Mourinho's legacy. Someone must.

By the way,if Mourinho couldnt even reach expectations with a star heavy Real Madrid side,what makes you think Manure will be any different?

I bet >mouyes does. In EPL he can beat Crystal Palace or Sunderland and pretend he's still tactically relevant.

Barca and Argentina literally do exactly this, and people still suck pep and Enrique nuts clean with reacharaound

Except he did. He did what he was hired to do. 3 years of Mourinho and RM can afford to hire admins for a decade or so.

That's how it works, singapore.

>Mourinho picked the players
Mourinho alienated KDB and others forcing Abra to sell them
He didn't pick anyone, buying players is not the manager's job
>Mourinho taught them how to play and how to win.
He taught them the thrill of a relegation battle if anything

Yes and mou dragged that team through mud now fuck off yeh? If anything hiddink helped rebuild

>Competent tactics usually don't rely solely on a single player to solve everything. Ibrahimovic's form is admirable ofcourse, he deserves all the credit. >Mouyes? None
slovakia pretending it was not Mourinho bringing Zlatan, and that the public opinion did not overwhelmingly judged the move of bringing 35 year old striker as extremely risky.

You do realize Hazard, the entire back 3, Courtois, and Moses were all bought before Mourinho right? He'll apart from Cesc, Matic, Willian and Costa, Mou didn't really want anyone else he got. Pedro was a panic buy.

Yeah,I bet a Copa Del Rey and La Liga title is really so succesful for a club like Real Madrid, Mourinho absolutely failed to reach what was expected of a manager of his level, especially when pitted against Guardiola

that's nonsense. if the players refuse to play there's nothing the manager can do, it's a problem of the club, the manager can only do what Mourinho did
>you know me, you want me to stay, or you want me to go?

It was a risky deal that worked out, you're correct. The point is that he turned the whole team into useless Ibrababbies who will be lost when he inevatibaly dies of old age. Can you imagine Rashford up front with these shitty tactics where Ibra has to do everything? They'd be 16th, like Chelsea last year.

Mourinho should absolutely be blamed for failing to discipline his squad,which is why his time at United is a ticking time bomb

>buying players is the manager's job
>but to make them play well is the club's job

are you literally retarded? it's the complete opposite?

>Mourinho alienated KDB and others forcing Abra to sell them
Not everybody has key space in a squad. it's how it works
>He didn't pick anyone, buying players is not the manager's job
Actually it is.
>He taught them the thrill of a relegation battle if anything
Who were the 2015 PL champions, care to remind me?

hes trolling u

I've argued with that >mouyes fanboy extensively on the topic. You can see it here I doubt he'll come up with anything new that wasn't refuted several times already.

>Actually it is.
Where? Since when? How?
At most he can give some suggestions on the players to buy but the manager is not the one to make the deals

-->

chelski fans getting btfo hard in here imo

Chelsea wouldn't be in their position if it weren't for Costa. What's the difference?

>Courtois
He brought from the hole he was in at Atletico, relegating the decade old Chelsea GK first to the bench, then to strugglers Arsenal.

That's what brave team builders do, they make decisions. That work.

>Hazard
gave him key space in the team, relegating others, less acomplished players. Live KDB. Their careers prove Mourinho made the right choice

>Cesc, Matic, Willian and Costa
>apart from important, important, important and key players what did mourinho ever did?

it's the only La Liga title they have in the past 8 years. So yes, very important.
It was the first Copa in 18 years, so yes, also very important.

His most important tasks, though were put RM capable of beating rivals Barcelona, rival with them and at the top of Europe. 3 consecutive CL semis, after 8 years unable to pass Round of 16.

>especially when pitted against Guardiola
by beating him and forcing the coward to leave Barcelona?

picking players. the club buys, the manager says what it's needed.
when players go on strike, it's the club's problem. something is seriously wrong with Chelsea, if they allow 200K+ earners do what they did last season. This is just common sense, dude.

Costa's goals are vital, but he's only the third highest rated Chelsea player. Hazard is currently the best in the league, and there are several quality players who all contribute significantly, like Kante, Luiz, Azpilicueta etc.
If Ibrahimovic breaks a leg, Manure are fucked. There's no one else

But Chelsea have yet to beat any good team.

you are clueless

even if that were true (it isn't, by the by), it is pretty much irrelevant as liverpool/arsenal/city keep losing points against small sides

shit how many times have I told you this by now????????

And you're replying to bait

You're entitled to your opinion

Is he Giorgio Armani's lost son?

Wait until March next year then we will see again. I don't think you will be top any longer after dropping points to Sperm, Liverpool and us.

stop sucking his dick you fucking cuck

just a bit of technical information for the losers.

Not-brought-by-Mourinho Paul Pogba got another Man of the Match award, according to Stats site whoscored automated algorithm, even in a game where Not-Brought-by-Mourinho Zlatan scored 1 and assisted 2. that's 5 MOTM stars for the Not-Brought-by-Mourinho french

whoscored.com/Players/97752/Show/Paul-Pogba

Not-Brought-by-Mourinho Armenian guy also scored wonderful backhell goal.

What does Mourinho do exactly?

*5 MOTM stars for the Not-Brought-by-Mourinho french in the last 8 matches, sorry.

it was a Conte thread, I apologise for the hijack. Let's talk about the admins achievements, shall we?

>What does Mourinho do exactly?
He does not buy players, that's for sure
Unless I'm missing something and that's how things go in England

>He does not buy players, that's for sure
He picks them, it's the manager's job.

>Manager tells the board which players the team needs to be successful
>Board buys the player

This is not a difficult reasoning, even for an italyfag

but that rarely happens
I doubt Mourinho asked ManU's board to buy Pogba, who was a merchandising move
Conte and Pep asked for Bonucci, one got David Luiz, the other Joe Stones

Is he, unironically, the greatest couch right now?

All of his teams were successful, he even made a shitty Italy into semifinals of the Eurocup, only losing by penalties.

>but that rarely happens
it's a Mourinho thing. it's what he does.
>I doubt Mourinho asked ManU's board to buy Pogba, who was a merchandising move
That's you taking stuff out of your ass. I get it, when reality doesn't conform to our views, we have to make stuff up. It's understandable.
>Conte and Pep asked for Bonucci, one got David Luiz, the other Joe Stones
Maybe they are not confident enough when making the requests? Who knows? They are not Mourinho, put that in your little brain.

Next season would be the ultimate test for sure

I know, if they were Mourinho they wouldn't be the first two in the table

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_Premier_League#League_table

what a loser you are

ancient history
where is he now? oh yes behind Tottenham

Stop giving (You)s

Managers power ranking
Simeone >>> Conte = Klopp >>>>> Guardiola > Pochettino > Sampaoli > Mourinho (Only because of what he's shown in the past) > Anyone else

I don't mind giving (You)s. Everyone deserves some (You)

>simeone
>that flag

TOP kek

Zidane = Gonde >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else

>us

What did he mean with this?

But you're wasting your time bruh

Zidane is better than all of those tbqh

It's not like I've got anything to do desu

>Not rating Simeone
>He rates Zidane
>Bulgaria

>guy who wins
>guy who doesn't
>'''country''' with internet data cap

>His Real fucking Madrid wins therefore he's the best
>Bulgaria in charge of critical thinking

I like Simemeone but Zidane has already cucked him twice

>can't beat espanyol and sociedad therefor he's the best
>your brain on zika

So winning half a Champions League against the likes of Man City and Wolfsburg with Real fucking Madrid (!!) is a better feat than winning a league title against Barça and Real Madrid, reaching two Champions League finals in 3 years (Kicking out Barça twice, Chelsea and Bayern while doing so), an Europa League title, and a Copa del Rey against Real Madrid at Bernabeu, plus several Madrid derbies that he won in the last years, all with fucking Atlético de Madrid

>This is what Sup Forums believes

Nigga, are u serious?

Mourinho severely underperformed with the most expensive team in the history of the sport. Yes, real madrid finally passed the round of 16, but a literal monkey could have accomplished the same with an unlimited budget, and think of the fact that he left the team in shambles by alineating half of the squad, and making them notngive a fuck about playing anymore. His tactics were shit, and he could not deal with the fact that the fans thought he was shit.

Watch a match from the season after mourinho left, and one from the 11-12 season, and you are going to see how different the tactics are. Mourinho's tactics did not stuck in madrid because the fans would have burned the bernabeu to the ground if the team had continued to play that way.

If he wasn't a meme, Atletico Madrid would have won the CL.

Simeone's transfers after Costa left were mostly retarded. They desperately need a killer 9 up front.

>you will never have that greek cock up your bum

why even live ;__;

Romania plz we're talking football here

suppose I fit right in then

>a literal monkey
they didn't hire a monkey to save their asses, they hired Mourinho. And save their asses he did.
>unlimited budget
you're talking shit.
>left the team in shambles
nonsense. he left the team in pole position to win the CL. And win the CL they did. Twice now.
>making them notngive a fuck about playing anymore
Another lie. 42 points in his last possible 48 league points. SF in the CL. Final in the Copa.

> His tactics were shit
bullshit. best counter attacking football Europe has seen in the past 15 years.

>that the fans thought he was shit.
fans loved him. they still didn't forget him.

>Watch a match from the season after mourinho left, and one from the 11-12 season, and you are going to see how different the tactics are
There wasn't any difference at all, only that he added Modric to the midfield to add quality and more control of the midfield.
They still play the same way. Basically.

loads of farewells to Mourinho. Made by fans.

youtube.com/results?search_query=mourinho goodbye real madrid

Why do burgers try to discuss anything about football? It's really strange.