What are your thought this is a trans kids mom posting this

What are your thought this is a trans kids mom posting this

Don't care about him ,but sounds like he is being oppressed & wants to die. Is this parent pushing him to be normal?

I really don't think I could care any less about this than I already do.

Fuck him, fuck me, and fuck you op for this shitty thread

i dont know if her "mom" or nick is a trans, but doesnt matter , the kid has problems and neep help. his mom is a living hell

just a matter of time till kid kill himself.

rip in peace.

Also op ty for the name.

>just a matter of time till kid kill himself
Pretty Much

His mom's an asshole. Her kid is going through a suicidal crisis and she's complaining about not being able to enjoy her day off

If my son turned tranny I'd just put him up for adoption. Lol

imagine my kid is a trans and get bullied in school:
okay little fuck: imagine you was born ugly then the whole gender/sex stuff would not be a topic until you can make money. so ignore this shit like the other losers in your school and then when you finished high school you can take a break as long as you want and deal with your shit. if not: you have to take care with bullies, your sexuality AND the having no graduation. sry little man but this is the cruel reality and the best solution in my opinion. anyways no real doctor would do any surgery on you before you are 18

Okay that woman should, be arrested for child abuse.
"If you're friends with my son, isolate him."

I don't get it, is he depressed because he feels he is "trapped"?

How has her kid not been taken yet? Shes posting crazy shit on social media about how shes damaged him mentally.

>How has her kid not been taken yet?
i hope it will happen

is the kid a fucking grill or a boy?

does it matter?

>kid is depressed
>take away his internet
>tell his friends to stay away from him

Right, completely isolating depressed people from the whole world sounds like a great fucking idea.

Fuck this mom

She's a cunt

social justice warrior detected

>everyone is equal and the same and nobody is wrong for anything, except white men