What if

What if...

Donald Trump, President of United States and commander-in-chief US military, is an russian spy ?

what can we do ? As citziens ?
>grab a gun?
>revolution ?
cbsnews.com/news/trump-stands-by-actions-following-reports-of-divulging-classified-info/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IJunBIicveE
youtube.com/watch?v=A2QD9zAz5Eg
thehill.com/policy/national-security/333569-european-official-country-might-stop-sharing-intel-with-us
youtu.be/nTbmavJbESY
nytimes.com/2011/06/21/world/asia/21policy.html
youtu.be/X2GJkbpX66M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He gave them information about possible ways a terrorist could attack, not state secrets. Go learn before you troll.

/thread

Start lubing your anus so that it won't hurt as bad when the bears start raping you.

It's only classified until he decides it's not classified anymore

fuuuuuuuuuuuck I miss him so bad
youtu.be/IJunBIicveE

>Hey Russia, the terrorists want to blow this up, you can find them in there secret bunker here
>must be a Russian spy

Trump compromised an important source of intel.

Our allies likely won't be as eager to share vital intelligence with the US now.

>of course it was Russia.

Basically this
>mfw liberals are actually this retarded

Didn't we get pissed no one was talking before 9/11? Wasn't that a big deal how no country or department within a country shared terror Intel? Now it's a crime to share?

While true, that doesn't make giving away classified intel like that a good idea. The people who gave us that intel will now think twice before sharing again.

Remember when the retards hammered Hillary over classified info

at this point republicans, and trumpanzee retards are Domestic Enemies to the United States, and international enemies to The West

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

Depends on what is 'classified'. Having info about how terrorists can attack being 'classified' is stupid. Spread that shit far and wide, they wont be able to take advantage of that sweet spot.

I'm no trump fan but ffs at least stop the terrorists.

This. The Five Eyes program is now fraying apart because people know that anything Trump has, he'll share with Russia.

Frankly the only option we have is to get organized and burn this motherfucker down.

I still wonder how this makes america great (again) ??

>fo about how terrorists can attack being 'classified' is stupid. Spread that shit far and wide, they wont be able to take advantage of that sweet spot.
>
>I'm no trump fan but ffs at least stop the terrorists.

It was "code-word" classified, thats incredibly high level, and the only basis those of use on the outside have to judge it on.

>Frankly the only option we have is to get organized and burn this motherfucker down.
+1 the white house will be blacked again

Finally some sense

All this talk about how the 'source' didn't authorize it to be shared with russia - wake the fuck up. You CHOSE to share it with the Don, which means you CHOSE to accept the consequences of giving it to someone who HAS THE AUTHORIZATION to give it to whoever he wants.

I am in NO way a Trump support. I don't agree with how the admin lied to the American people - with him confronting the issue anyway.

I do believe sharing info about ISIS/terrorism is productive and not in any way malicious towards the American people. I would like a better based opinion and perspective towards this.

>trump's retard wranglers have given them so much leeway, they're now defending orange-utan giving state secrets to Russia

WEW lads. welp we know what we've got to do :/

And this is illegal how?

youtube.com/watch?v=A2QD9zAz5Eg

What about smart dust? Also, die

He's not that smart !
While everyone watching this BS, our ally Saudi Arabia is killing off Shiets in Yemen. Turkey is bombing the only force committed to fight ISIS, the Kurds !

A European intelligence official is reportedly warning that his country may stop sharing information with the U.S. after reports that President Trump revealed highly classified intel to Russian officials.
thehill.com/policy/national-security/333569-european-official-country-might-stop-sharing-intel-with-us

He's turning over state secrets to the Russians. This was obviously his "mandate" when Putin had him installed as president by hacking the election results.

I give this about 6 weeks until he's impeached.

I don't think you understand how this stuff works.

When you compromise sources of intel, they won't be willing to keep giving you intelligence.

Do you see how important that is?

And how would you know this? Oh Yea if was leaked. Someone bitching about how Trump leaked classified Info just leaked classified Info to bitch about it

Thank you for more info.

I can see how this can hurt relations.

Yeeaaah. Sup Forums ignores this

Now I do. Thanks.

I am not American myself so I am not particularly in the same boat as American people.

yes but russia is bad

He's not a russian spy.
Msm+democrats are retarded af, it's beyond embarassing.
Also us mainstream media feeds the population low content and hyped bullshit, many sheeps that 1:1 believe what they see on the news are led astray.

what you've got here is a bunch of trump-supporting retards farting in the bathtub and laughing about it

the rest of work (70% of the western world) are looking at you idiots with disgust and hatred.

because its our bathtub too.

Reminder that the US and Russia are NOT on the same side in the situation in Syria.

The information was compromising for more than a single reason.

I love it when trump's retards say: "I'm not a Trump supporter, but...."

My post.
Another GOOD point. Not being American makes me bias on set issue and I wouldn't want others to make the same implications I did if worth any.

That Patton quote is unsourced btw.

I would rather him be a Russian spy than a SJW.

Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov reacts to firing of James Comey

youtu.be/nTbmavJbESY

but now they know that we know

Not being American and dealing with this shit is also so lovin'.

your math is pretty off there m80.

Spot the difference? Yes, between the words 'offers' and 'reveals'. The difference between a functioning statesman and a man known to say things he later 'didn't mean'.

You're getting cucked.

The difference is, that in the first instance, the intelligence that was shared was (hopefully) sanitised, and presented in such a way as to not compromise its source. In the second case, it seems that information was impulsively blurted out on the spot with not enough consideration if any of it could have led back to the source, which could potentially discourage that source from sharing any future information with the U.S intelligence community.

>mfw the leaks all come from trump

and you're just too goddamned retarded to realize it.

Drumpf is clearly in the midst of a coverup. Two huge stories within a week that are both impeachable offenses starting with the firing of the FBI Director who just so happened to be investigating Trump.

This guy has to go.

Trump's retards are treasonous. Domestic Enemies of the United States.

I fear this will be a very bloody summer.

If the president it, it is no longer classified, now is it?

don't forget that he also made the claim the he illegally recorded the director too.

Yes, as a result of him being president what he did no longer counts as treason.

However, it still remains a very very stupid thing to do.

Turns out it was Mossad intel, those guys are quick to forgive right?

The president does have the authority to reveal classified information, I am not claiming that what has happened here is illegal, i'm just questioning whether or not the President has in this case exercised that authority with the appropriate forethought.

>European intelligence official
>Europe
>the one taking in all the rapefugees

gee, I wonder why they're against anything that can hurt ISIS

You're going to have to do better than that.

It's all about the timing. Trump felt the noose tightening as the FBI made major breakthroughs in the investigation showing his campaign and staff colluding with the Russians. Immediately after, he fires him without warning.

His supporters are like "nothing to see here", "democrats wanted him gone too though".

Trump's retard wranglers need to reel him in a bit

Or Dems will storm back in 2018, impeach trump, and make Pence's life a living hell for 2 years

>before the US elects a Dem for another 8 years.

Almost as dumb as announcing a fixed withdraw timeline for a surge offensive.

Only not anywhere near as dumb.

nytimes.com/2011/06/21/world/asia/21policy.html

Do you really think Trump had a plan in that meeting with the Russians?

Do you think that that?

Yes, since Comey was personally doing the investigation, now that he is gone it is over.

Sad!

This is cool
youtu.be/X2GJkbpX66M

Assuming he even makes it through the summer. Most GOP members are starting to pull the fuck away from him, because they know his presidency is toxic, and being anywhere close to him is political suicide. I am guessing he will be impeached long before the midterms.

Know what? How terrorists plan to kill people? So what? They will use that info to stop their own people dying, retard.

I think shills have invaded /b.

Congrats, you just cucked yourself.

I am not convinced things are that simple. I suspect that the superpowers are really playing both sides against the middle with Syria. It's just being packaged as a football match for public consumption.

You make a powerful case.

Only as strong as yours.

I remember Trump's last 100 rallies. When he was elated about Comey reopening Hillary's email investigation.

He praised Comey. Called him a "patriot". The crowds cheered. There's a lot of footage of this.

Buuuuuuut even after Comey handed orange-utan the election, trump fired him. Because Comey was getting too close.

That Comey had such great support on both sides of the aisle.

>can't defend drumpf without bringing up others...

Republicans

>hated comey
>then loved comey (he threw them the election)
>then hated comey when he was investigating trump

that hypocrisy though....
>when he was investigating Hillary, he was your patriot

SAD!

BINGO

To defend Trumpanzee, the retards have to equate (EQUATE) him to Hillary.

Didn't the retards think he'd be on a whole other plane than Hillary?

YIKES!

wow honestly kill yourself my dude

Democrats

>loved comey in july when hillary was cleared
>hated comey in november when reopened investigation

that hyporisy though....
>when he was investigating hillary he was compromised by the russians

well..... trump gave the retards gorsuch. but that guy's pretty moderate.

all other "promises" were nixed.

SAD!

Comey was such a master of staying out of politics who had the confidence of all Americans.

>no u argument
no u

Cuckservative trying to defend Trump: B-b-but ___________ did ____________.

Can't defend Trump without bringing up someone else. Just can't do it.

You've convinced me.

Not a liberal, nor a conservative. Worst choices for candidates from both major political parties in the US this last time around.

So please explain the 8 years of blaming Bush, and constantly bringing up Bush that we just went through.

He shared intel with another nation's leader. He's hardly the first. Not sure why it's a big deal. Oh wait, I do. It's because his NAME WAS SETH RICH!!!!

>SETH RICH

Hahahahahahahahaha

Another wild goose chase conspiracy theory there huh OP?

Just one more in a long line from the right:
>Benghazi
>Obama birth certificate
>Climate change is fake
>IRS targeting conservative groups
>Hillary's emails
>Clinton foundation money laundering
>Hillary got debate questions ahead of time
>Hillary cheated Bernie
>Spirit cooking
>Pizzagate

You guys look like huge fucking idiots.

Trump is no Russian agent. He isn't smart enough to pull that off. He is a common con man and a blithering idiot

Half of those are garbage no one took seriously, the other half people still take seriously. Investigations don't happen over night you fucking mongoloid. The man has been in office for four months. Detectives sometimes take years or even decades to get through a case. Proving the establishment is corrupt will take time. I know this because I'm a conservative, and I think using logic to look at the present and the future. You know, instead of hoping for instant results and expecting something immediately. Or voting based on emotion.

He's just trolling the Liberals and the Media. He's not a Russian spy. He's always one step ahead of the. Because they're so scared that they're. O longer in control, and are always attacking him. He's basically just feeding their fears. On top of that, they think he's stupid, which means that they have an unrealistic idea of who he really is. He may have been given 1 mil by his father in the beginning, but despite certain failures in business plans (normal for business actually) he still became a multi-billionaire. You can't be stupid and do that. He's actually an evil genius, and until the Liberals get off their soapboxes and realize that, he will always be one step ahead of them. Hillary had the whole world, the Bankers, Soros, all the punks rioting in the streets etc. On her side....and Trump still won. He's simply smarter than them. He may be bad...but so are they. This is a case of one dog being smarter than all the other dog....and the American public is a rabbit that they're fighting over. He's basically the Alpha-Dog and they're afraid of him.

He's a moron but his shills will be in no doubt.

Just to educate a few why this isn't an ok thing to do: The information contained methods of how the intel was obtained, and most likely more. There was a very good reason it was given to the US intelligence with the mandate that it absolutely must not be shared to third parties.

So when that is ignored you can be fucking sure the us won't be getting the info they would normally make good use of.

But fuck it yeah? He's making the US great again.
He's an American, he can do what he likes yeah?

It's funny how even when trump acts as Putin would, he's still loved by all the fucking morons who voted him in. Granted not many of them know there are other civilised countries in the world. Or even have a passport.

Good luck America.

*He's always one step ahead of the[m] Because they're so scared that they're [no] longer in control...

i too remember when HRC lied to everyone and sold political favors
this is different
bad idea? absolutely
illegal breach/use of power? no. thats where the two separate.

Turned out to be Israel for the source