I've been taken an x ray of my legs and my genitals show up in it. Can I demand them for not giving me a protection pad?

I've been taken an x ray of my legs and my genitals show up in it. Can I demand them for not giving me a protection pad?

RIP anons kids

you're dealing with doctors. They've literally seen it all before and don't give a single fuck if your globble is on the screen. Besides, you've now posted it on Sup Forums so exponentially more people have seen it than when you got x-rayed.

also wtf happened to your leg jesus

Is that poop in your butt on the x-ray? Did you have a boner or were you just wearing pants that were too tight and pulled it to one side? What the fuck is wrong with your left hip?

What a qt feminine penis

considering you have Osteomyelitis, no.

Yer hips broke. Thata be about tree-fiddy.

Dont be fucking silly. These are medical professionals. Theyve seen so many genitals its lost all meaning to them.

Get over yourself.

That's not me you dense fucks. I just am afraid of cancer from the radiation.

he doesnt mean as the doctors saw it
he means as in fucking radiation
I just realized I had a scan too and one of my balls was showing...........

Were the x-rays cold?

nigger your leg is useless

too late m8 your balls are already toasted

>Can I demand them for not giving me a protection pad?

The fuck are you on about? Is this to deal with them seeing your overwhelmingly average penis, or are you talking about radiation, because the miniscule amount of radiation you received means fuck all.

show yours then. depents on the location

Make sure you poo in the loo

If the doctors arent afraid of cancer from radiation then you shouldnt be.

The practice would have been banned long ago if the risk vs. Benefit was high enough for legitimate concern.

The dose you get from 1 xray is basically the same amount of radiation you get from nature over 9 months anyway.

If you get cancer, it wont be from an xray

radiation on balls gives higher chance his kids will be mutants

Why do you have a Nigglet fetus inside you?

I know what I cumming over tonight.

His first born will be the first X-Man.

is it bad to fap to this photo ?

Dose makes the poison. Small amounts arent harmful.

In fukushima the cleaning crews must adhere to health standards and put on radiation suits within a certain distance of the plant.

A smoker blasts his lungs with more polonium and lead radiation with a single cigarette than they would be exposed to, and it takes decades to cause cancer, and its not even certain theyll get cancer.

One or two little xrays isnt going to hurt anybody.

you get more radiation from you fucking cellphone in your pocket, or standing in front of a microwave, or watching tv

Yes. Demand them. Just do it. Demand the fuck out of them.

Lead shielding could cover the issue being investigated if incorrectly placed.
If it is correctly placed and the images does not demonstrate pathology you do not know if there is something in the covered area, this may lead to another exposure being requires

Oh.. Also.. Smokers..

Your cigarette is filled with polonium and lead radiation. Keep that in mind if youre trying to quit.

I always found it impossible to quit. That thought did it for me.

Emergency doctor here - the benefit of doing the xray far outweighs any risk which is negligible.

Also the evidence shows that genital shields offer little protection and can hide pathology resulting in missed diagnosis and repeat x-ray exposure.

Also if you were that concerned, you should have raised this at the time if they were xraying that close to your testicles.

Let's see some more xray pics

What a small dick

Are you retarded? Nobody cares about a doctor seeing their dick. It's about balls receiving radiation

Amputation is your only effective option.

nigga what the fuck happened to your left joint? It's completely fucked.

That shit-baby inside you looks fucking dense.

This is normal in xrays so chill the fuck out. You have no legal basis to demand them.

Stop acting like a bitch and note that you get more radiations using a plane instead of a X Ray for medical purposes that is instant and last for a few seconds only. Just learn that your balls will not get affected, just fap few more times to renew your sperm so you could have beautiful babies and rape them years later if you want. Fuck you anyway.

Actually, microwave ovens give off zero ionizing radiation. Pretty safe other than you can boil the water in your body if not shielded.

i think you should be more upset that your fucking hip is shattered

Oh buddy, between the fucked up hip and the ominous black spot in your gut, your balls getting nuked is probably the last thing you should worry about. But yes, you are totally justified to make a big fuss about it

the black spaces is gas in the intestines

He means a protective pad against the x rays you utter retard. How dumb can you get?

this

ffs, the amount of x rays is too small to affect him.

polonium in cigs wtf , you already have brain cancer
theres also satan in coffee

Holy flark!!! What happened to your femoral head? You got some major problems other than worrying about x-ray to your genitals. Your left side looked messed-up, besides the missing femoral head, the femur and hip looked necrotic with signs of osteoporosis. You're looking at least a hip replace and reconstruction surgeries...

You realize that they need to see through you if they want to x-ray you yes?
That means that they cannot use protection pads if they want to see something in the region of your pelvis.

Pads only work for things they do not want to see. They can shield your genitals if they want to xray your torso.
They cannot shield your genitals if they want to see your pelvis or upper leg bones.

I can see your ovaries.