COME TOGETHER

>COME TOGETHER
>RIGHT NOW
>BEAT YOUR WIFE

Why do people worship this man?

>The empty bottles piled up near the bar, the conversations grew louder, the laughter more boisterous. Then Cavern Club DJ Bob Wooler, glass in hand, edged over to John and made a crack about the guitarist's recent trip to Spain with Brian. "Oh, it wasn't a joke," the lawyer Rex Makin says with a chuckle. "It was an overture. Bob was gay. It was definitely an overture." Maybe Wooler was drunk. He certainly didn't realize how drunk John was, or how violent he could be when he'd been drinking. John punched Wooler in the eye hard enough to knock him down, then set to kicking him, cracking his ribs with the sharp toes of his Beatle boots. The tall, solidly built Billy J. Kramer swooped in to pull the white-faced, screaming John off the prone and gasping disc jockey, then Brian Epstein joined in to help scrape Wooler off the ground and take him to the hospital. But John was still drunk and, it seems, even more belligerent, so when he saw an attractive woman talking to some members of the Fourmost, he stalked over and grabbed her breast. She slapped him, and in a flash John had decked her, too, and was just rearing back to kick her when Hatton stepped in to pull him away.
What did the MADMAN mean by this?

Harry Potter's dad is a real asshole

>when he saw an attractive woman talking to some members of the Fourmost, he stalked over and grabbed her breast. She slapped him, and in a flash John had decked her, too
Holy fuck imagine a celebrity doing this today? They would be ruined

why would she slap him hes john lennon like the most famous person on earth

This was in like 1963 or something where he was pretty famous, but not superstar famous yet. Also he grabbed her tit.

>I'M NOT GAY I'M NOT GAY I SWEAR I'M NOT INTO THE BICK THICK JUICY COCK :'''''((((((((

>"The woman is the nigger of the world and the day of the rope is coming soon."
It was a different time back then I guess

Is he 'our guy' Sup Forums??

>talking at work
>drifts to music
>someone mentions the Beatles
>someone else mentions that John Lennon beat his wife
>immediately reply "what a coincidence, I beat his wife too" without thinking
>silence for a few seconds

I used to defend him when I was younger and stanned the Beatles, but looking at him as a whole, Lennon is a headass. It's a shame no one shows Harrison the same respect when he was the better, actually peaceful hippie. All Things Must Pass outdoes any of the work this fuck did, both for the Beatles and for himself and his shitty wife.

>It's a shame no one shows Harrison the same respect
Do you live in a cave

no, I live outside this echo chamber and acknowledge normies would suck Lennon's rotting cock if they could

I look like Ringo Starr.
I know it's kind of a leap in the thread topic.
But I look EXACTLY like Ringo Starr when he was younger.
If I wasn't a coward i'd upload a picture and you guys would freak out.

Oh, you interact exclusively with normies. That's a kind of cave, I guess.

One of my closest friends does, too. Don't worry you're not him.

Harrison is just a background guitarist. He literally had no creative influence in The Beatles.

more of a dungeon at that scale unfortunately

How on earth do you know i'm not him?

He's well on his way to become a catholic priest.

>sitars

2/10 laziest bait of the week you don't even deserve a (You)

And how can you be certain that I am not on that same career path?

Because you're on Sup Forums

Heh

>White man stealing Indian culture
Oh ok

Are the priesthood and the internet mutually exclusive?

>indians
>culture
More like white man making indian shit into actual cultural items
Also that other guy was weak as fuck since that's all he could say about Harrison's prowess as a musician
Sup Forums isn't "the internet"

>prowess as a musician
And mixer/producer

Half of the people here have tumblrs and consider themselves fashionable college students, Sup Forums is easily one of the most socially acceptable boards

isn't nice having an ideology to fall back on when things get tricky or icky?

>non_sequitur.txt

Not that I agree with that muh white guilt faggot, but that was a weakass counterargument

more like trying to point out his non argument than making one myself

It was a pretty stupid way to do it, but whatever

sorry I mentioned Harrison's musical skills to defend his importance to a musical group. gosh i'm such a headass sometimes

Ringo was easily the most attractive Beatle, so that's fine.

>Musical skills
Yeah, plucking three notes over and over again on an instrument he probably bought at a dollar store in India

That's the dumbest thing I've read today.

wouldn't it be a rupee store

You literally just posted the word sitars

Can you prove me wrong? All the Beatles writing is credited to Paul and John. Just face it, George was just a one hit wonder with 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps'.

The White Album exists the way it does cause The Beatles went to India, which wouldn't have occurred without Harrison

pls upload picture

4.5/10 because I bet the other guy will bite anyway
and there he goes
(also the white album has about four interesting tracks)

yeah I will lol, but I realize it's most prabably a bait.

>Within You, Without You
>Something
>God-Tier solo career
>Came up with the idea to introduce exotic instruments

He was the first off the blocks with a critically acclaimed post-Beatles album (All Things Must Pass) and was even experimenting with electronic music in the '60s (Electronic Music). He couldn't wait to lose Lennon and McCartney, actually.

Because........

>John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band

You're a hypocrite, Moot used to beat his wife but you still use Sup Forums everyday.

NEVER USE MOOT'S NAME IN VAIN OR FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN!

ENJOY YOUR PERMA-BAN!

>Imagine no possessions. I wonder if you can.
>has a refridgerated room in one of his mansions to keep his fur coat collection from getting musty

What did he mean by this?

>I wonder if you can.
He was wondering. You can't

autism

Lol.

Plus (other than maybe Ram) not one Beatles solo album comes close to All Things Must Pass

>who is George

lol

>SHOOT ME

Why? Because he was an exploit, he's in the amusement hall and you can tell there are niggas that don't get amused by such coincidences in life.

>>Came up with the idea to introduce exotic instruments
It's actually Ringo, when he decided to use stuff like bongos, maracas, timpani, even match boxes, very weird stuff for 1963-1964

> Sup Forums is easily one of the most socially acceptable boards
Sup Forums is, by far, the most autistic and hipster board of Sup Forums. I have met people in real life, total strangers to me, that go on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums.... amd they all said they avoided Sup Forums because it is too stupid and autistic and pretentious

Be my bf

is misinterpreting imagine a meme or are people just this fucking stupid

Cos he made a bigger impression than you ever will in human spacetime.

>Tax Man
>Don't Bother Me
>It's Only a Northern Song
>It's All Too Much
>Blue Jay Way

see

Paul was the most attractive, idiot.

He made a big impression in Cynthia's face