Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQbUi50RpUg
youtube.com/watch?v=kAHNZ9PrP44
dailypress.com/news/newport-news/dp-nws-nn-blue-star-folo-20150810-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you talking about

This, forget the image.

Tubas are cool man

An original 2003 Parker Fly Deluxe, before the Washburn buyout and when Ken Parker owned the company.

Too lazy to take a pic but it's the same make/model.

alright op here you go

>Singer
>Musician

Singing is for faggot twinks who need creative people to sound good.

>Parker Fly

>tfw I remember when the Parker Fly came out in the early 90's and was blown away by the materials it used and then went to see Bowie play Live in 1996 and his guitarist was using it

>tfw I cut the headstock of my Encore into the same shape of the Fly, tuned it up and it snapped

I love that guitar dude.

I'm shit at keyboard though

There are obviously exceptions to this, but I have found a general trend that the larger a drummer's drumset, the worse the drummer is.

I don't actually play with all that stuff, it's just all set up because I'd rather have it all set up than put away.

*you're

Mag related was the first time I ever saw the Fly, and unironically the first guitar mag I ever bought just before I bought my Encore and started to learn.

Wish I had the review to show you, it was pretty groundbreaking stuff back then, Carbon Fibre, Graphite etc etc, I think they retailed around £900 - £1000 give or take, back then

Kalimba

youtube.com/watch?v=MQbUi50RpUg

Ooof, she's could rub her thumb over my instruments hole, if you know what I mean

i want one of these

nice

My heap of string instruments, and my broken Cort

2/2
had to take the tremolo bar off because even poking it would basically bring it down 2 steps. really happy with it aside from that, it's holding up greatly for a 50 year old guitar

cant think of anyone iconic who plays a fly off the top of my head

Thats a dude. He plays the kalimba in her band.

>Thats a dude. He plays the kalimba in her band.

Well don't I feel pretty gay right now

youtube.com/watch?v=kAHNZ9PrP44

:3

This stuff plus a couple guitars.

Robert Fripp, I can't find the pics right now of course.

Adrian Belew

it's like a modern art piece more than a guitar I want to play one

Look into Ken Parker's archtops, they're crazy expensive. Don't sound that great IMO.

wonder why you like parker's
>Deron Miller of CKY played one for years

I've seen that pic before, put a big smile on my face. David lynch even filmed here in Newport News at the old Blue star Diner here. dailypress.com/news/newport-news/dp-nws-nn-blue-star-folo-20150810-story.html

aww yeah

Ive played the real deal parker guitars and even the budget Indo made ones, and even those were pretty playable regardless of being stripped down.

Sorry, I just can't fuck with them after the buy out. Really want me nitefly SA too.