Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kytxpg6_9Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn, corey taylor's swift

>I love to suck cocks and make terrible threads
What did OP mean by this?

Only Mexicans listen to Slipknot

youtube.com/watch?v=kytxpg6_9Q4

he meant he is a homosexual that enjoys defecation posting.
But wow, Corey, you're going full SJW

is that a fucking Heath Ledger Joker tattoo

>American "politics"

wtf i hate trump now

Corey Taylor can't go two words without saying "fuck" and has proven over and over that he's an uneducated fool.
Now he's whining because "He's with her" and he's mad Hillary didn't win so he's using his fame to whine about it.

starting to look like mf doom from the thumbnail. ill start giving a shit about slipknot when they go back to making nu metal jams and not giving a fuck

well you did choose a video FROM MEXICO...so not really fair.
That being said, I've seen many spics wearing Slipknot t-shirts

yes, he is a sad man

He may be uneducated but he recognizes shit when he sees it, unlike millions of Americans

you need to go back

>you think i'm just another meathead who sings for a nu metal band? well what if i put on this ivy cap and start wearing glasses... that'll show em...

Is this a music thread

all I see is a band NO ONE

N O O N E
O
O
N
E

on Sup Forums listens to

have you guys checked out my other band Stonesour? It's not at all like Slipknot, ain't that crazy?!

Seriously though, can Sup Forumscrossposters fuck off and die already? We get it, you are all braindead, white, fat, lonely fuckwits who support a literal nazi piece of shit.

Can a mod delete all Sup Forums-themed threads? Jesus fucking Christ, go read the stupid bible or shitpost somewhere, you christfags.

He means he's mad the Comey testimony turned up nothing concrete and that he's desperately hoping Trump actually does something bad so he gets impeached.

>my head is way larger than my body

butt-hurt Hillary voter found. You need to go back

b u z z w o r d s

they all rape and eat kids to get famous so have to do what their Jew masters tell them after, think nothing of it

Please don't associate Christianity with these people. They are reddit teir atheists enlightened by their own intellect.

I prefer Stone Sour's Corey Taylor

>edgy metal vocalist dislikes the most unpopular president of all time
Quality music journalism, 10/10

>this is what never-Trumpers post like

Ew, that's the worst Slipknot mask. I don't understand why Corey's masks have gotten worse and worse throughout the years.

Saying being against Trump is being an SJW is like saying being against burning children is being saintly.

>"B-List celebrity SLAMS Trump in Interview"
This has been the most common headline for the past few months.

>I talk like a 13-year old and expect people to buy my books

>fucking fucked cunt fucking shit ass fucking dickheads socially liberal fiscally conservative bullshit bullshit ass

b u z z w o r d s
u
z
z
w
o
r
d
s

Buzzwords
bUzzwords
buZzwords