LSD Bros

LSD Bros,
This summer I'm taking a few friends for their first acid trip (Along with some regulars) and I'm wanting to stock up on some tripping vids.
What do you like to check out while tripping Sup Forums?
Saw this on the other day, love space shit
youtube.com/watch?v=SwS3qKSZUuI&index=1&list=PLa3UB89vSA5ZLy4hlyPylQRg1QkzV5vEw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVb5GV6lntU&list=PLa3UB89vSA5ZLy4hlyPylQRg1QkzV5vEw&index=4&t=1343s
youtube.com/watch?v=8qW4SD33qVg
youtube.com/watch?v=oKJzZQ9Ln-Y
youtu.be/F7bKe_Zgk4o
youtube.com/watch?v=0ScYz9sNaQk
youtube.com/watch?v=hefh9dFnChY
youtube.com/watch?v=xEzYSWYBp7w
youtu.be/NI9Sa8LpZ3g
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The holy mountain if you really want to fuck their head up. On a side note buy a test and make sure you're not feeding them some shitty research chemical.

Ive had this acid probably 4 times before, I trust my source. But you a good person for telling people to watch their shit. I've had what was probably an RC before and it was not a good time.

Also for first timers I think the movie you just recommended might actually drive them mad lol.

What is this holy mountain film? Is it trippy?

More like horrifying

Aww ye thats what Im talkin about

youtube.com/watch?v=NVb5GV6lntU&list=PLa3UB89vSA5ZLy4hlyPylQRg1QkzV5vEw&index=4&t=1343s

Edit: just watched the trailer. Wtf did I just see?

oops

I approve

Haven't taken acid before, but this film is pretty dope and the visuals look pretty cool

>)
>>>
> Anonymous 05/16/17(Tue)13:19:25 No.7

youtube.com/watch?v=8qW4SD33qVg

Not really stimulating
Something weird=/=good on acid.
Sometimes it's just whatever

Really diggin this one
Any neon color/geometry shit really gets my brain going on a trip

Look up Beyond the Minds Eye. It's a compilation of cgi from 1992 and it's a serious trip. It's got a soundtrack done by Jan hammer, who did the Miami vice theme.

Bam

>Beyond the Minds Eye
youtube.com/watch?v=oKJzZQ9Ln-Y
Welp you just made my day user
Jizzin

Op i warn you im in legal trouble due to my friend freaking out on acid his first time he tried to kill me if it wasnt for my neighbors id be dead rn ive done it many times but you never know how people react on it
That being said i will contribute to this thread with something i once enjoyed on acid youtu.be/F7bKe_Zgk4o

tima impala, feels like im only going backwards, first time i took acid thats the first thing i watched and i was so happy i was in tears

Holy fuck dude, how much acid did they take?
Also its a group of us, about 6 people. 2 of them are first timers the other 4 of us have tripped together many times. Gonna try to keep the mood nice and mellow/fun so they dont freak.

We live near vegas so the goal is get down to the strip, its gorgeous when you are frying. But not everyone like to be around people.
Hope youll be okay user, and awesome video/music

Flying lotus

I'm glad I could help :) I own this on VHS still.. I'm gonna do 2 hits of 1p LSD for the first time ever and I'm gonna watch it.

Kick back and just enjoy it dude, create a relaxed environment and just take it in.
I could see why, awesome colors.
A classic
youtube.com/watch?v=0ScYz9sNaQk

Gif bro here this song and video are nice while on a trip.

youtube.com/watch?v=hefh9dFnChY

Two tabs i took the same dose i was in a good enviroment just some people cant handle the affects
Its my first charge so i think ill be good but shit man acids alot of fun it honestly really suprised me to see someone freak out like he did it took 6 cops to take him down he got tazed 3 times and kept going

My best trip was to Duality

Jesus christ, thats like the worst case scenario. A shame because Acid has always been a very cool substance for me. Helped me work through a lot of my mental issues/problems and genuinely made me a better person.
Thankfully my first timers are asian girls, I dont need to fear them viciously beating the shit out of anyone (I hope)

Acid brings makes it so crazy people can't bottle up their feelings, you now know that he was fucked in the head.

Yeah like I couldn't imagine being violent at all on LSD.
I did get pretty angry on cocaine, but I don't do that shit anymore. Psychedelics just make me really think and see shit different.

Essentially yes im done with drugs now though they are fun but i got what i needed from them maybe one day in the future ill take shrooms alone but that will be years from now i hope OP has fun i know i did in my teenage years

I've done LSD a couple of times now, and I must say that I found watching films boring after more than half an hour. Take a walk in nature, find a nice place, it's much more enjoyable

I cant sit through a full movie. Short clips, some music, but I like to do/see a lot while tripping.
My big goal is a camping trip somewhere near the ocean

Any anons tried 1p-lsd, RC analogue of LSD and legal in a lot of countries. Order 10x tabs to try, figured will take a quarter dose to make sure it isn't nbome or some bitter shit.

>
Just be careful with RCs in general...never know whats gonna happen there.
Untested drugs man, we don't even fully know the effects of LSD on the brain. Is it worth it?

Honestly I've always wanted to hypnotize someone who's tripping on acid, just to see what happens

True RCs can be dangerous, but there's lots of info and trip reports out on some of these analogues. 1p-lsd only came into the market recently and there's a shit ton of stigma about it on youtube check out psychedsubstance, dude did a live trip on 1-lsd

Considering a changed or broken ego is common with high doses of psychedelics I'm sure hypnotizing someone would be easier?

>psychedsubstance, dude did a live trip on 1-lsd
Link? cant find it on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=xEzYSWYBp7w

Thanks m8. gonna watch

Yeah I was thinking they'd be much more suggestible in general, also hypnosis uses a lot of visualization and imagination so I wonder if they'd be able to visualize/believe things easier as well.

Of course I'd also want to hear about it later from their perspective

bump

Lot of parts remind me of a legit trip, not bad really.

be careful!

always careful fam

Anyone else planning on tripping/have experiences to share?

One of THE greatest visual experiences I had tripping was a friend putting on JoJo's, I shit you not.
Was totally confused by what the fuck was happening, but the wacky plot and the fucking colors they use with the animation were unreal.
The opening alone was blowing my mind
youtu.be/NI9Sa8LpZ3g

I've seen up to part 4 8 or 9 times, I don't think it would work as well for me.

The colors were just unfucking real dude
And then they put on the episode with Za Hando shit.
every time that fucker ripped a hole in space I was questioning what was the acid and what was the show.
Made for some great laughs

Lol they had some stellar colour palletes in part 4, The Hand was my favourite stand.

That noise it makes when it does its thing was like, x100 times as loud on acid. What a ride