Americans, why do you bomb the only reasonable power in Syria (well, Kurd commies are okay too)? Wtf...

Americans, why do you bomb the only reasonable power in Syria (well, Kurd commies are okay too)? Wtf? Your ginger retard is insane, even Obama didn't bomb government Syrian forces yet he was very anti-Assad. Impeachment when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomahawk_(missile)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>using chemical weapons against civilians is reasonable in Russia

>the only reasonable power in Syria
>kills or forces to flee 80% of the population of the country he claims to lead
i guess that is reasonable by russian standards aka "kill the hostage so the situation turns from a hostage rescue to terrorist elimination operation" standards.

>implying it wasn't a false flag

>t. mohammed and abdullah, "moderate" rebels

Russia is the only reason why Syria hasn't been invaded by NATO yet.
Because the west, at least our government, wants to end the refugee crisis by steamrolling into Syria.

How will Putin react that his friend Trump bombed his friend Assad?

t. Turkroaches

express his disapproval and then back off

>our government, wants to end the refugee crisis

What did trump mean by this?
Considering you're from Sup Forums you should know.

I'm so disappointed in my country. I thought of all good things Trump would do, he wouldn't try to pull Assad down. I'm just glum over this whole happening.

Chemical weapons bro.

Maybe that never happened? Just a media job?

Cmon Russia we both agreed chemical weapons are bad

You know the Netherlands is strongest EU country after the large ones (UK, France, Gemany, Italy, Spain).

He already supposedly used them. I don't know the details about this time, but the first claim was years ago, fishy, and clearly not persuasive enough to draw us in or stop the Russians from being Assad's ichiban tomodachi.

>If you don't count cars, motorcycles, and screaming hobos, my footsteps are the loudest thing on the street!

We're one of the few cunts that can deploy forces across the world.

What if ISISs plan all along was to prevent reporting of their crimes ("we don't want to help terrorists spread propaganda so we're not showing you these images!") through being as edgy as possible so everyday people receive disproportionate data on the war crimes that have been occurring, therefore spreading international hate of the Assad government?

I hope that made sense

and then I threw my opinion in on various websites and the cruise missiles started cruisin.

>Because the west, at least our government, wants to end the refugee crisis

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I'm not trying to meme you, but your country's size makes me unable to make the colour out. Also that fucking comic sans.

Anyway, blue water navies are outdated imho famalam, but my family used to be airforce, so that's my bias.

I've been in a coma since a week
Can't wait to see my favorite syrian airbase

Am I the only one who thinks Trump did a good job showing Assad its not ok to use chemical weapons?

Srsly have some balls you are acting like a bunch of fr*nchies

>even Obama didn't bomb government Syrian forces yet he was very anti-Assad

That's just because his majesty obongo couldn't do it and still look good. The stars aligned now in such a way that it could be pulled off. Even so-called liberal outlets are praising it, and world-leaders otherwise, in the west.

There's no evidence that they didn't hit a rebel stockpile as claimed and it's not defensible that the U.S. refused an investigation before attacking a un member.

Also it annoys me that trump can say shit like "killing children... That crosses the line" when, literally one of the first thing trump did in office was kill a 10 year old girl and then canonize the man who died doing it.

No, I'm with you. Sup Forums is just full of underage idiots.

It didn't. But it's okay, the important thing is you tried you silly millennial.

I agree, but I'd rather not see any escalation (yet)

What? Are you kidding. Did you forget the period of months where every single newspaper was plastered in pictures of shell shocked Syrian kids asking "why is nobody stopping this horror in Aleppo?" And don't think for a second liberals are non-interventionist. They don't even pretend to be! They are some of the most bloodthirsty interventionists of them all!

I thought Republicans used to be pro-intervention and Dems were anti? Did it switch around?

Look at the Obama years I guess. Neither political party is anti-interventionists in America, and the liberal ideology is fiercely interventionist.

It's insane that the American media is able to trick people into thinking massive escations are actually descalations.

I don't care about the sandnigs. All that matters are those delicious Sup Forums tears. The savior of the white race is now as likely as being tangled in master plots than anyone else.

Anyone to give a rundown on their breakdown?

Soros love Israël great again

Prove right now that Assad did not unknowingly strike a rebel chemical weapons stockpile.

#WW3

What drug are you on?

Gimme some.

I haven't been following everything but they are split like a hair down the middle now, you should lurk there for some bants

It was going that way, but Russia pulled of some diplomatic maneuvers, and curved it before it reached boiling point. And they agreed to fight isis bla bla.
Obviously not trying to say that "liberals" are non-interventionists, but I think Obongo was too narcissistically meticulous about wanting to preserve an image of a moral legacy, even if you have you be really mentally retarded to think that he did that, but a lot do. Sickening as it was to see a lot of media paint him like gandhi or something, as he was leaving office.

ALLAH SOURIA BASHAR OU BAS!

durrrr

Syria has been using chemical weapons etc. so I heard and in general is a giant shithole with zero freedom whatsoever. We needed to crack the whip after they disobeyed us. Obama set down the red line, Syria crossed it, either we look like sissy babies unable to enforce our own statements or we make a difficult choice.

And so we did.

There are no "reasonable powers" in the Middle East. Just various tone of shit we are expected to keep in line. It sucks but that's life as a superpower, ask your grandparents how it was for them back in the olden times.

I think people often forget we are a G20 economy with the population as Finland, Denmark and Norway combined.

We're pretty comparable to Florida.

Half of Sup Forums is with assad the other half with trump, its a nice break from the constant circle jerk

Israel did it

Are you denying that U.S. Navy Seals killed a 10 year old girl? Were you not aware that there is a serious possibility that the gas was not delivered by missile, but hit a stockpile on the ground? If you are, are you saying that the atrocity shouldn't be investigated? Are you saying this strike was not only illegal by international treaty (which, paradoxically, the U.S. uses to justify its attack), but also by our own constitution? Where do you have a problem?

There are reasonable power in the Middle East. Iran, for example.

>muh evil chemical weapons

Please tell me more about how much nicer American freedom-loving humanitarian bombs are

>Kurd commies are okay too
No they aren't. Fuck Kurds

>isis is getting pushed back
>assad is winning the war
>he even hasthe backing of the US president
It doesn't make any sense, why would he fuck up everything with a gas attack against civilians

There is absolutely no strategic benefit, no.

this.
America is a big and strong muscular guy who has to keep his submissive bitches in line, and punch everyone who is trying to cross his path.

dog bless
america please annex (i am serious)
force us to suck you thick Capitalist Cock. make mother russia your obedient slut

Assad didn't do anything because he's not a retard. It's fake news

Iran is shit and hangs gay people and forces women to wear fucking black sheets all the time.

There's zero reason in the Middle East and very little power outside of their oil/oilbucks. I can guarantee you Syrians don't give a shit about you, so what the fuck is the point of thinking about them.

>Kurd commies are okay too
Both Sup Forums and the_reddit can agree commies are scum

>he din du nuffin
>he wuz a good secular boi
>need mo bombing for dem ISIS

>the moderate jihadis are the better choice

Because we are bombing then. Also, I think Syrians do care about us, because we constantly threaten to bomb then, and then bomb them.

You are definitely Russian and not a Murrylard proxy

>Everything I don't like is a false flag
Burden of proof is on Assad.

Also who gives a shit about the hijab fucking seriously. France bans them. Is that different? Better? Worse?

>Syria crossed it
Hello Colin, you fat nigger.

>Sup Forums and the_reddit
known club for intellectuals right?

It's happening!
Get some popcorn, get comfy and enjoy the shitswinging

No it isn't. The burden of proof is on the people firing cruise missiles ostensibly in retaliation. Their exist means for international investigation to be carried out, as well.

anyone who thinks assad did it needs to be put in a mental asylum

Пoчeмy cpaзy пpoкcи-тo? CШA - вeликaя и мoщнaя дepжaвa, paзвитaя и чpeзвычaйнo бoгaтaя. Пoд eё пoкpoвoм мы бы нaкoнeц зaжили cчacтливo.

glory to the United States of America!

>US kills 200 civies in Mosul airstrike, no biggie
>Assad kills 70 civies, waaaaah muh meme weapons, oh the humanity, look at all these pictures of dead children, they crossed muh line in the sand

Its basically le evil barrul bombz all over again.

Equal. Fuck France. France doesn't hang the gays though, in their defense. But keep on pretending like the Middle East is capable of reason.

>Because we are bombing then

Their own governments are also bombing them and using chemical weapons. We bombed their government.

>, I think Syrians do care about us, because we constantly threaten to bomb then, and then bomb them.

So they care about us insofar as our govt is a threat to them, and do not care about our wellbeing as people. So why should I care about their wellbeing?

>Iran is shit and hangs gay people and forces women to wear fucking black sheets all the time.

Dude, what can you say about SA, one of the greatest american ally? Should USA bobm them becouse of gays and other human rights shit?

>Americans whining about chemical weapons
>what was Agent Orange
What a bunch of hypocritical cunts.
Also yes, bombing ISIS and other jihadist shit with chemical weapons is fine. This scum should be treated the same way as nazis - they deserve the death only, no excuses. I may sound edgy but it's the only way to fight radical right wing ideas - extermination of ideologists and further fixing the country so people wouldn't radicalize. Hang Al Baghdadi, than Marshall plan for Syria and dejihadization.
Also Iran is nice russia-tier country, whose people has retarded conservative government, as Russia or Turkey. Well, of course they are more radical than Putin or Erdogan, but still, choosing between them and ISIS choice is obvious.

>I-it's different, the fact that my brother died to defend Saudi Arabia is irrelevant
>Sh-shut it, they're our allies, they're the good guys
>Stop saying they fund ISIS ;_; ITS NOT TRUEEE

Obviously that's better, religion is mental slavery and humanity should get rid of that.

Saudi Arabia is also shit. Didn't I say that already? There is absolutely no reasonable powers in the Middle East? I meant it.

Right now we are allies with Saudi Arabia insofar as they listen to what we say. More than we can say for Syria or Iran. They aren't reasonable, they aren't a good nation, they aren't free....but there you have it.

>even Obama didn't bomb government Syrian forces yet he was very anti-Assad. Impeachment when?
trump being in power doesn't make a difference, this wold have happened under any president. the flight plan of america's foreign engagement does not change according to whos in washington.

post-cold war american foreign policy is about setting examples. if countries don't do what america wants, they get a chance to kneel down, kiss the ring and be a good vassal. if they don't, they face consequences. if they kiss the ring and then make a fool of america by breaking their promises, america will make an example of them.

assad crossed the line when he used chemical weapons he said he threw out, he made a fool of america and america will pulverise syria to serve notice to the rest of the world that, if you spit in our face when we ask you to submit, this is what will happen to you.

How is Sup Forums taking this?

civil war between trump loyalists and putinbots

Autistically screeching
Putinshills vs JewishShills

He is a Greek

No you aren't, but any further action is unnecessary. When the modern conventions of war are violated, there needs to be a response. I support a singular response on a case by case basis, but not consistent action.

Kill all Americans,
Race war now!

Americans are the worst subhuman scrum and must be completely exterminated!

*scum

There will never be peace in this world if we let the American race to exist!

>whataboutism
>that flag

Opinion in the garbage

damn that photo gets me every.single.time

Mental gymnastics worthy of a gold medal.

The fact that Trump has flipped 100% and it can't just be tossed out as "fake news" is causing poltards to shriek and wail about 5d chess and shills.

bc they want to full europe with arabs, and euro vassals follow they overlod burguer master

Youre porbably the greek but Im with you on this on.

Don't act like you cared, hypocrite.

Americans and Jihadists are Siamese twins seperated at birth.

Because Jews.

Just like Iraq amirite

obama talked a lot but he didn't touch assad and he was beta as fuck. trump would be ok with assad in fact they said assad will stay in previous week. however that retard started using chemical weapons which is a threat to israel.
>inb4 false flag

Even the """left wing""" American press is already beating the war drums. God fucking dammit this nation is deranged

each tomahawk missile has a value of 1.5 million usd

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomahawk_(missile)

>Even so-called liberal outlets are praising it,
?
afaik everyone is going nuts.