Serial killer thread....Ted Bundy my favorite. What is your favorite Sup Forums ?

Serial killer thread....Ted Bundy my favorite. What is your favorite Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-39940080
youtube.com/watch?v=PzaACn4n43c
youtube.com/watch?v=TyaH7YdHzcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well get ready because zac efron is starring in the biopic

Zodiac reporting in

what do you mean?

you mean ted cruz?

Jack the Ripper is demi-god tier.

dennis rader

These threads are cringe gold

HH Holmes for his originality and Gacy for his sheer cockiness and arrogance. But you gotta give Dahmer points too for killing all those niggers

Bad day for mine. Fucker died.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-39940080

Look it up breh

Jeansy du spinner...

Edmund Kemper. One of the few serial killers who was a genius and also NOT crazy. Plus he was like 6'5, 300lbs so he's one of the most equipped for the job as well.

Albert Fish

youtube.com/watch?v=PzaACn4n43c

Diagnosed with schizophrenia

Pedro Lopez

Gotta give it up to the man himself

Richard kuklinski

no u
-

Dr. Cream, because of his funny name and clothing.

Or...

He was 6'9, 250. Not as large, but extremely tall, having an IQ of 145 as well. Scary motherfucker, and I don't say that about just anyone.

You're not here.

Hillary Clinton

Robert Pennrosee

The Iceman, My nigga i like your style.

Richard Chase because he knew the truth about nazis trying to turn our blood into dust

Ed Gein, but he has only two confirmed kills

The guy behind you

youtube.com/watch?v=TyaH7YdHzcA

Carl Panzram needs more recognition

Hillary CLinton

Dahmer was a necromancer at heart

Zodiac never got caught and had both my parents scared shitless to go to school when they were young

Vasily Blokhin. In less than one month, in 1940, he killed ~8,000. His total number of victims is in the tens of thousands.

Sick fuck kill yourself.

East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker

Committed 50 rapes and 12 murders in the 70s and 80s, and to this day remains unidentified.

281 confirmed.

Jeffery Dahmer, he recycled niggers.

ManĂ­aco do parque.

better than zodiac

Richard chase the vampire of Sacramento. He's really underrated. He during one rampage he snuck into a house and ate part of a baby.

Colin Ireland.

H. H. Holmes.
I always stick with the classics.
There was a really good book about him and the Chicago world fair it's called "Devil In The white City."

I'm gonna throw Israel Keyes into the mix. You wanna talk about dedication to a kill...

Yosemite killer

A real life Dexter.

Robert pickton and Adam Sandler

>Albert Fish
Mah nigga

When you're talking about remorseless killers, you just can't top this guy. Over a million deaths, roughly seven million refugees, and entire region in complete chaos, and the best part: the killing just goes on and on!

Hitler was better . People are still killing in his name

I don't glorify serial killers because I'm not a Freshman in high school anymore.

Dr Hannibal Lecter
Boston Stranger
NinterĂ³i Maniac
Robert Hansen

Josef Mengele was better and worse than Hitler. He died in my country, tho.

Man I was told that I was an incredibly distant descendent of vlad the impaler
Gotta say I'm pretty proud

I don't glorify any of these people, I just find their abhorrent behaviors rather compelling. It's fascinating to see just how deprave the human race can be.

Guile de Rais.

Fair enough. At least you're not an edgelord tho.

Vlad was a hero and not some filthy murderer.

Edgy

Trianon Maniac

Denis Nilsen.

Charles Whitman, the long distance killer. This type of serial killer is called 'ldsk'.

No one ever says Lawrence Bitaker in these threads.
Google the "toolbox killers" sometime, even the Wikipedia page will make you feel cold inside. The tapes they have of their victims are still used to desensitize FBI trainees.

>>Russell Williams

Decorated Military officer by day.
Cross-Dressing burglar, rapist, and Deranged Serial Killer by night.

Underrated.

John Wayne Gacy all day

I want to hear the Ledford tape

Sounds like an average military service member to me

Bill Clinton

Robert Parker Ray
Rodney Alcala

Patrick Mackay

Benjamin Atkin

The Chicago Rippers.

This was a group of Satanic Murderers who practiced Cannibalism.

the most interesting one imo

Christine Falling

"The Babysitter from Hell" murdered 5 children.

I want to become a killer. I'm addicted to serial killers cases. I think they are interesting and underrated. Woman are objects to me...

too dumb, got arrested fast

Women*, i dont like 'em

Brady just died yesterday.

Eric and Dylan / Carl Panzram

Richard Macek

"The Mad Biter" operated in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin in the 70's

Coincidence...

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Thomas Vanda

Serial killer repeatedly found not guilty by reason of insanity. Repeatedly released into society. Repeatedly killed.
Vanda was one of the original interview subjects of FBI agents John Douglas and Robert Ressler.

Most serial killers do get arrested quickly. Most of them aren't as smart as popular culture makes them out to be.

He wanted to get arrested because he was tired of being a killer and wanted to become famous for his crimes. Like Gary Ridgway. How the cops got him was very stupid way.

He killed for years, and decided to surrender.