Am I a beta or no?

Am I a beta or no?

>be part of university drama group since September 2016
>small group, 15 people max
>in February 2017 new girl shows up
>pretty af, 8/10
>had girlfriend at the time
>break up with her, 2 weeks go by
>get really friendly with 8/10 girl, playing around, etc.
>after rehearsal 10 of us go to university pub
>girl says she has to go, me try to persuade her to stay
>autistic weasel of a guy (also attending the drama group) butts in, trying to be funny as usual
>"hey man, don't be so horny, let her go"
>we cringe, she decides to go home
>1-2 hours later message her
>ask if she's free Friday night
>says she got work
>ask if she's free Monday night then
>says she doesn't get this sudden interest in her
>tell her I find her interesting and want to get to know her better

>"Well look, I don't really want to do that sort of thing right now"

>"Alright, no probs!"

>":)"

Am I a beta? I'm not sure if I fucked up or it's just unfortunate. What do the fellow anons think?

lol you're fucking loser. kys faggot

Nah, you were totally forward with your feelings and respected her decision to say no. Nothing embarrassing or beta about it.

If dubs, send her your dick its the only way to find out, then report back

Agreed

Gj with the break up
Now enjoy masturbation for the rest of your life

I was waiting for the fuck up, but that was completely normal you fucking boring fag, she just isn't into you and you just said ok, literally the most smooth way that could have gone

Technically you became a beta bitch when you cried about it on 4chins you autist. Send her this thread and kill yourself.

The betaest thing here is you asking this question to us

If you have to ask if you're beta, you're beta.

You tried dude. She was polite. Time to look for the next one! Keep your chin up bitch.

You did good, user. Life is about taking chances for the better. You just weren't lucky this time.

What's with the hug circle? Is this the new hangout for the politically exiled leftists?

Also, cut any ties with that bitch that rejected you. This is the hard part. If you cross paths with her, smile and say hello, but nothing more, demonstrate total lack of interest. Chin fucking up.

Did you flirt with her? (e.g. teasing, communicating your intent with your eyes, negging, kino escalation). If not, you acted beta.

Unless you're very handsome, just talking to her won't generate any interest. Stop being an emotional tampon and show some balls.

ignore this OP, you're fine as is

autists who think youre supposed to stare at a girl until she knows you want to fuck her and then call her stupid have never gotten a girl

I knew you were a beta as soon as I read drama group.

I could be some neckbeard omega from R9K, or some Sylvester Stallone motherfucker who's having a moment of self-doubt.
go back to Sup Forums

As for the other anons, thanks! I can carry my own weight, but asking others never hurts. I did flirt with her, and she was responsive. Guess where I fucked up is that a few hours afterwards I've already asked her out. That, and possibly no interest in me. Oh well, her loss.

>be part of university drama group

yes, you made that question easy

Make that weasel comedian look like a punk bitch next time you guys meet up. Not by asserting any physical force. Just clown on him and tease. It won't necessarily make you alpha as fuck but it will show you got some balls to make smart remarks too.

/thread

From personal experience, you might have been too quick to ask her out twice after she said no the second time in one sitting. You gotta keep it cool, man. Not sure how else to describe it but when you're having a conversation with her, just keep it fitted with the setting you're in. For example, at the pub, you'll ask some more down to earth getting to know you type of questions. In your group when you're working, keep the talk business but don't be afraid to show that you can be a fun guy outside of that circle by cracking a few jokes, getting her to laugh a bit. It's cringy and noticeable when people try too hard like that weasel you mentioned.

Also agree, this is the normal way of interacting with people. Doing some dumb autistic BS isn't going to change anything...

This.
Kys