I loved Force Awakens. It's everything I dreamed of. *sniffle*

>I loved Force Awakens. It's everything I dreamed of. *sniffle*

Why do you guys worship these nu-males again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8PS7CgXHxps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because these nu-males are fabulous

>RLM doesn't like a movie
Wtf I hate that movie now.

Why do you get so butthurt when someone likes a movie that you don't? Grow up, faggot.

>waah he insulted my friend emulators grow up faggot

Id say its 50/50

if they got paid for saying that, then it represents a decline in their principles, and we will see (additional) decline in their work

if they didn't get paid for saying that, then they're just saving face, because other than the obvious problems, and the racist studio advertising, it was exactly what they asked for

>waah he didn't validate my opinion waa

I like RLM despite completely disagreeing with them on a number of movies.

I think Jay is more correct more of the time than Mike, you can tell he is more passionate about films. For Mike I think it's more of a business at this point, which is perhaps why he enjoys Marvel movies so much. They're honest about what they are: empty escapism.

What's wrong with force awakens? What were you faggots expecting? Another incoherent cgi shit storm like the prequels? Star Wars was never that. Star Wars has always been a simple children's movie with hand fisted good and evil imagery. It's not anything remotely deep. It's been deified as this complex space opera by you cringy embarrassing fanboys for so long that youve forgotten what it really is about.

Was a pretty good movie though my man

@73279359
@73279434
learn to reply properly

Can you teach me how?

We were expecting a new story, instead of ANH 2.0

They're incredibly casual in their taste, but they're far more amusing than 99% of other YouTubers, and are actually able to go into (somewhat) depth with their analysis, without sounding like try hard dicks.

>nu-males
I don't think you know what that means.

@73279542
Sure.

thx bb

Protip: It doesn't mean anything.

youtu.be/8PS7CgXHxps

>insults a redpilled guy who does informative videos, with sources and facts just because he shouts and goes against their beliefs

>single moms raise an entire generation of men
>these men begin to conduct themselves like women, due the absence of masculine figures in their lives
>once they reach maturity, they project their flaws and insecurities onto others and deem anyone who resembles themselves "numales"

>woman have raised men to hate themselves almost as much as women do

this is amazing

But they're not. And it wasn't.

>hand fisted
>hand

It's ham fisted user.

The thing is, they never said they were, so your accusation is meaningless.

Fucking who

because Mike is single handedly protecting Milwaukee from the nigger riots