What is the point of a relationship?

What is the point of a relationship?

Like I don't see why the hell I would want a girlfriend, it seems like a waste of money to me.

The only reason I can think of is social status, which I give 0 shits about.

You can get sex without a girlfriend, why the fuck would I need a girlfriend?

Why the fuck did you make this thread? Nobody cares if you need a gf or not. Fuck off, sage.

Maybe the better word would be "want".

Girlfriends are overrated. All they do is bring you misery and suck your soul out and leave you bitter at the world.

getting the succ every morning. This is what gf's are for. If you don't want that, fine, forget having a relationship. But people still want that

Just because you're a miserable fuck who can't keep a woman doesn't mean it's pointless for someone to have one

is this the chick that left you in your feels OP?

It's very simple: You need to get some stank on your hang low to attract more bitches, and so on, and so on , and so on, and so on .. If you don't have a bitch on cue, then other bitches be wondering what's wrong with you, and will cold dis ya, you. Underdig 8(!)

cause I can fuck 1-2 times day and when she is on her period will give me ass or epic oiled hanjobs!

Yep!

oh ya she's nice

It's only worth it if its the right girl. If you find the right one she'll be like a best friend who also fucks you. You'll put in much less effort and money over time once you find someone.

Oh and by low maintenance I don't mean ugly.

It's cheaper in the long rUn after she moves in she pays half the rent it's basically a room mate that will suck your dick and make you food

This. All guys want is a warm hole and a warm meal. Jesus Christ, im anti social too but not stupid.

Benoit yourself you edgy teen

My girlfriend is pretty nice tho'. She is as calm and cool as they get I guess. Fucked her friend before. And that was all drama. Fucking hate that.

you can get laid if you look good to them, height and looks matter in that cold approach regard.

you can get laid if you have social friends and are out with them constantly.

piano doesnt get you laid, its gay.

you gotta be a tool to use your tool. gotta get them tats, get them muscles, get a decent car, play guitar shitty.

NORMIE REEEEEE

Perhaps if you saw true love, caring and dedication between two people you'd understand.

They are there for the lonely days

Seems no one can make a single meaningfull and emotional relationship on Sup Forums.

The autism keeps him warm at night.

relationships are just for having pussy around and not having to chase after it