This is my girlfriend Sup Forums i've had a fantasy where i see her get fucked really hard by someone, WYD ?

this is my girlfriend Sup Forums i've had a fantasy where i see her get fucked really hard by someone, WYD ?

She is hot as fuck

thanks, i'm really glad to landed her. wwyd if you had the opportunity ? she likes it rough and does do anal as well

Is it bad I made my fiancée get a male OBGYN?!

why is it girls as pretty as her only fucking go out with fucking assholes like you? "i wanna see my gf get fucked" like are you fucking serious? treating a beautiful woman such as herself like a piece of meat? this world is fucked. this shit got me triggered as fuck
>inb4 trolling.

I'd shave her head, crucify her, and stick random household items in her

i treat her well, the reason i'm posting this here is because i'm too scared to ask her to do it in RL if she's not into it it won't be good for the relationship obviously

>beautiful woman

she literally looks like a 20 dollar hooker.

re post saw this already last week

explains why you're single you cuck. smfh

well excuse me. mr. i-only-date-models sure there are hotter girls out there but she's definitely above average.

Get a male dog.

you wish faggot.

atleast the chicks i fuck have discrete tattoos that dont say random gay generic shit over their tits.

Would love bend her over my knee and spank the crazy right out of her.

nigga please, ya girls are basic bitches lol. stop actin like you bangin some special snowflake pussy bitch

nigger confirmed.

Bro, if this is a basic bitch, i'd rather have basic then whatever the fuck kind of apes you have in your country

> Pic related

hot asf anymore?

might bail on the thread soon since nobody is actually commenting on what they'd do

I'd love to cum all over those lips

you my room m8 has a big dick and we have tag teamed chicks 3 time before and love tated up sluts

i'd wait when she was in the dress making a drink or w/e, come up behind her by the waist with one hand and cover her mouth with the other. pull her over to the counter or table and force her down against it, as slowly start to lift her dress with the hand on her waist while grinding the shit out of her with my bulging cock.
while whispering dirt in her ear, i'd force my dick in her pussy, starting slow, gradually getting faster until pounding for 5-10 minutes, grabbing her hair and forcing her head back.
after a while pick her up, flip her over, and shove her onto the table, spread the legs, cover her mouth while she stares into my eyes begging for her ass to be pounded.
tease her ass then force it in, pounding that tiny little ass.
time to cum, drop her onto her knees on the floor and spread the load all over her face as she stares back into my eyes, as she does she catches a glimpse of you in the corner. you're left to clean up the mess.

OPs a fag, old photos