I got Meps for the Marines on June 5th. Last time I smoked pot was Thursday in a smoke out session with 4 other friends...

I got Meps for the Marines on June 5th. Last time I smoked pot was Thursday in a smoke out session with 4 other friends. We had 2 blunts, and a bowl. How the he'll do i get it out my system in time? I weigh like 120lbs and I'm 5'6

No one give this guy advice, this idiot smoked weed knowing he was going to go into the military.

Cranberry juice, heavy/dark sweater, and a lot of running. The juice is not necessary but it tends to be a bit more effective than water.

Drink like four bottles of water and piss it all out

Drink a quart of water every hour and do your usual workout and you'll piss it out.

Sauce: Went from >1200 nanograms to

I just got back from meps for the Marines 2 days ago. My advice? Be like me and don't smoke pot!

Stays in your system three(3) months, retard

Enjoy your shattered mind and homelessness when you get back from killing brown kids to maintain the status quo. You really took up your place as a mindless cog.

Real advice here, start taking around 500mg niacin a night and drinking around 4-5 liters of water a day at least. Run 2-3 miles each day and you should be set by time your piss test comes up

Depends on your weight, consumption, quality and frequency of use. A light user can mitigate test results in a matter of days or a week.

All that butthurt.
Maintenance of America's geopolitical dominance makes our way of life possible. He may not fite4freedumz but he serves a valid and useful purpose in our society.

Ps take a practice test from Walmart for something your last couple days.

>Marines
>5'6"
>120lbs

I call bullshit

Nah I'm 5'11" and 140 muscular. His height and frame would probably be 120 lbs of muscle.

You'll be fine. The initial tests they use suck. You only have to worry once you get to the fleet. That's when they start using the legit tests

Suck your drill instructor's dick

I know my recruiter said to gain a bit of weight.

squeezey bottle of someone else's urine taped to your crotch

I say gain a bit of height

most marines i've seen are small as fuck. After that point they just explode in stature

Get taller. If you were American you'd be taller.

They are going to know, theres no way out.

There's no point in gaining weight when you just lose it again in bootcamp. Most bigger guys lose a fuck ton of weight in bootcamp, and smaller guys tend to gain a few pounds.

dubs confirms btfo cucks

Well yeah if they take hair or in certain parts of dead skin.

If you fail, you can still try joining ISIS, and honestly it's kinda similar

Marines smoke the herb, they'll understand OP.

How often did you smoke? How fat are you? Do you stay well hydrated and drink lots of water? How much exercise do you get?

You said you're thin. If those 2 blunts & bowl were all you've really smoked then you're good, just stay hydrated and get some exercise. You'd only be fucked if you were a fatcunt that smoked all-day every day for a few years.

>
>How often did you smoke?
Used to do it everyday. And minus this one haven't in like a month
>How fat are you?
If Eugenia Cooney had muscle and some meat, me
>Do you stay well hydrated and drink lots of water?
Yep
>How much exercise do you get?
Each day is different. But a lot of walking
>
>You said you're thin. If those 2 blunts & bowl were all you've really smoked then you're good, just stay hydrated and get some exercise. You'd only be fucked if you were a fatcunt that smoked all-day every day for a few years.
Thanks man