Wwyd thread - strict replies for replies edition

wwyd thread - strict replies for replies edition

Which one? And what?

Choke hold her from behind, lift her up and slam her down onto the table. Pull her head up with her hair and kiss her while I rip off her clothes. Then smack her ass as I shove my cock down it. Fuck her till she screams.

WWYD to this whore?

Slam that super tight hottie down to the couch. Just move her panties aside and ram my dick right into her ass. Fuck her hard analy and cum over her back and her dress.

Push her against a wall and pull her tight dress up, spread her legs, and jam my dick inside her cunt. Keep her pinned against the wall while pounding her as hard as I can, and cum balls deep in her, unload every drop I've got inside her pussy.

Unleash her tits and rub my cock between her melons. With every bump she licks the top of my dick until I blast my whole load into her face.

Pull her jeans down to her knees, rip her top down the middle. Put her hands on the back of a chair while I fuck her hard from behind, hearing her moan with every thrust. Finish by shooting my load in her face and on her tits. WWYD to taylor?

titty fuck then shove my dick down her throat until she's close to passing out then tie her up and fuck her ass while she screams

Facefuck her. Hold on to her head and make her swallow my dick, and pound her mouth until she's about to choke.

Then pull out, push her down and grab her legs, and piledrive her. Fuck her hard and make her scream. And dump my load over her face.

Hide in the changing room after she did her training. Make sure, she is alone when she enters the shower. Choke her from behind and use her top as a gag. Whisper in her ear to keep silent, otherwise it will end up bad for her. Fuck her ass as hard as I can. Choke her till she passes out. Make sure that she still breath and cum over her tits

Strip her completely naked, kissing her whole body and intensely petting her tits. Make her lay down and take her missionary. Make her squeak and blow my load all over her boobs.

Tie the right one up and make her watch. Fuck the left one in front of the right one til she screams. Then spray my cum all over her. Then cut the right one loose and let her clean up the cum.

more of the left gilr?

Throw her on the ground, pick her up by her tits, spit in her face and go balls deep in her dry pussy in one thrust. Bust a load in her fucking cervix.

How are you gonna do this blushing bride?

Replies for replies

Lotion her up by the pool, taking time to carress her inner thighs and tits. She's starting to get worked up, moaning and rubbing at my cock. Take her up to my hotel room, and tear off the bikini bottoms and eat out her pussy,she's getting wet now, juices dribble down my chin as I lcik her clit and start working fingers into her pussy. She's about to get off, but I stop to draw this out and tease her. I drape her legs over my shoulders and start fucking her in the pussy, pounding hard and making her taste her pussy from my tongue. She trembles as she orgasms as I blast my load inside her.

Pin her legs behind her ears, then go balls deep into her ass in one thrust. Continue fucking her ass until she begs me to unload all over face, while she's sitting there absolutely plastered in my nut I would take pics of her to share with all of you here.

Let her husband blindfold her and lead her to the bedroom. Inside the room me and three others are waiting for her. Groom undresses her and the party begins. She sucks and fucks all strangers in every way while she is still blindfolded. Giving her 5 creampies in the end.

I would lick every inch of her body, then drink her piss. Then she would spank my butt bright red and peg me afterwards.

Take her into the bedroom with a buddy, strip her naked and start taking turns on her pussy and asshole while she sucks a fat cock. Listen to her moan and then shoot our loads on her pretty face while she giggles.

Barge into the bathroom and force her to take her towels off and slowly deep throat my dick. I'd rub her wet clit until she's wet and start to fuck her right there in the shower until I finish inside her and see it drip out of her tight snatch

How about this Colombian

Another for you

would slap her with my dick multiple time. Force her face and make her deepthroat and gag. Then I'd fuck her ass and cum in her pussy.

Holy shit I'd fucking rip her shirt off to reveal those huge tits and start to titty fuck her until I'm about to bust then ill shove my cock in her ass and reach around and grab her tits until I bust inside

How about her