So what did you guys think about them killing Yondu in the new Guardians of the Galaxy?

so what did you guys think about them killing Yondu in the new Guardians of the Galaxy?

me? didn't care for it.

he'll be back

*spoiler alert*

This is some shit. You've made this thread about 10 times and all 10 times no one gave a shit and they still do not.

They really did make him beta af.

you gave enough of a shit to type all that

Saw it coming. Shitty but made the movie go full circle so I dug it.

you asshole

I actually shed a tear

also it turns out he's quill's dad

they really gave him useless significance and tried to create an emotional connection that wasnt there

plot:
>yondu delivers hundreds of babies to Ego
>doesnt deliver peter
>"why didnt you deliver me"
>"I knew what he would do to you"

what about the hundreds of others, racist blue guy randomly becomes enlightened and saves the main character

should have just dropped quinn off to Ego, they would have been gods and done godly shit and created life, much better story

That movie was boring after 5 mins

He got incinerated....

he didn't know what happened to the others you dumb shit, he stopped with quill because that's when he found out

Surprised cause mcu/Disney had balls other than that didn't care

It kinda just helps to show that these movies arent the Guardians of the Galaxy, but instead something like "Star Lord and his gang of galaxy guardians" or something. Most of the two movies were about quills activities and hangups, and killing yondu right in front of quill really does full circle the story right back to the very beginning of GotG1 where his mom died right in front of him. Many of his decisions were made as a result of the loss of his mom and sort of by extension his dad.

I am probably not wording this right, but maybe you get what I mean.

its a comic book movie.

Fake news

He didn't know what he was doing till later. Did you forget the part where it
Was revealed that he was kicked out of the ravagers for dealing in kids.

What I'm kissed about is then killing Ego instead of incapacitating or at least making him turn over a new leaf...forest.

holy shit you were too fucking dumb to understand the plot of a movie that is made for children? jesus christ.

dont know bout the decision on killing him, but the ceremony scene in itself was superb, cried like a bitch

>done godly shit and created life, much better story

Ego was nothing more than a moon-sized virus. He would have used Peter as a battery and covered the galaxy in shit.

I hate how I refuse to see these movies because they suck. Then I don't know how good or bad they are