߷ Let's make fake news about how a fidget spinner killed someone so it can get banned߷

߷ Let's make fake news about how a fidget spinner killed someone so it can get banned߷

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Toxic splinters? eroding materials? What do we think?

I don't get how these things work. You just hold them and then you can spin. Where's the fun.

Toxins building up in kidneys or some shit

choke on ball bearings. Easy.

I misread it as faggot spinners.lol

It supposed to be for ADD kids to help them comcentrate.
Protip....
It doesnt help them concentrate

>13 year old autist from 4chin was killed today when his fidget spinner erupted into flames. the product, made by matsushitu industries, is under investigation world wide by several government agencies. 13 year old autist timmy was survived by his mother and his autist brother. funeral arrangements are still being prepared at the moment. you can send cash donations to his mom via paypal. [email protected]

Microscopic toxic splinters that start infections and prevent blood from clotting

The toy has been advertised as helping people who have trouble focusing or fidgeting (such as those with ADHD, autism, or anxiety) -wikipiedia
Some autistic kid ate one and died easy

Tbh thats the most believable one

Easy. Autism went up since invention of fidget spinner. This idea Killed vaccines. Why not this.

It should be a public danger tho
What if they spark when you spin fast enough, and catch fire?

Si4N3 center bearing, and custom cast lead shot/epoxy weights.

>6 minute spins.

>fidget spinner
The toxic plastic chemicals cause autism in kids

Calm down, it's just the latest fad toy.
This time next year it'll be about as popular as The Icebucket Challenge, Pogs, Razor Scooters, and YoYos.
Just ignore them until then.

I'd say if you spin it too fast the ball bearings will explode and go into someone's throat causing them to be blinded or choke to death

But they are sealed bearings. You could say the bearing came apart

Faggot detected.

The spinning caused a seizure by sight. "A 12 year old saw the spinner and it was just too much" or it hit a kid in the throat when >this was thrown

the voice of reason

How nice it must be existing as a fifteen year old...

well of course, but its fun pulling peoples legs sometimes

Or nipple

>TFW you still have your Pogs collection and are waiting for them to become retro and sell them

oh fuck yes. how about some 12 year old faggot hot glued a couple razor blades on one and showed it to his friend tripped and sliced his neck or some shit. thats a good start at least

It causes cancer, oh wait ''it already does''

This only further proves my point.

Pretty much what I'm waiting on with all my pokemon cards, only missing a few of a full set of original 151, well with the original card/art that is.

this

How about something along the lines of the dry powder Lubricant (like graphene powder or some shit) has been linked to the cause of skin disorders, and causes cancer?

>Kid makes 1000 degree fidget spinner
>plastic melts
>inhales melting plastic fumes
>dies

what about if a container of fidget spinners falls off a forklift onto a wagecuck

If only

how about it fucking explodes. just like samsung galaxy whatever. this seems more practical actually

The purpose for these goddamn things were defeated anyway, considering that they're banned in schools, the place where most autistic and ADD kids struggle the most in.

i doubt people would believe that fidget spinners could explode

1000degree fidget spinner does the icebucket challenge and autistic kid falls into a pile of liquid nitrogen cinnamon orbeez and is squashed by the hydraulic press whilst exploring for rare pepes all while planking

people were dumb enough to drill into their iphone

Fidget spinners are the new vape. Anyone who owns one is automatically an autistic faggot. You can't really argue against anyone now because you have no credibility, considering that you not only own one, but you brag about it and show it off.

a man dies after eating 8000 fidget spinners in antarctica with no coat on

Yoyos are no fad. They have been around since 500 bc and possibly earlier used as weapons in china

>kids chewing on them
>scratching off the paint
>lead paint.

True.
That reminds me of iWave

> edgy 14 years old user of the underground newsboard "Sup Forums" called "OP" killed himself after his mother refused to buy him a fidget spinner

I wish they would make a comeback. Wasted so much allowance and yard cutting money on heavy slammers back when I was a kid.

They cause OCD.

>You just hold them and then you can spin.

There's the fun.

kek YES DUDE let's fucking make history again.

these things are so retarded... one of YOU fuckers started this shit-fad in the firs place

now,, as for sabotaging it's innocence....

>> CONTAINS LEAD

foul a few boxes of them with lead.... leave at delivery door / put into delivery truck / bring into store manually and target specific customers by switching their intended buy with a contaminated one when they r not looking ....

..... ??? free spinner give away near a popular store.... make a frantic call to news agency after spreading them around...

.... people freak out, stop buying, stores freak out, stop selling.... lolol by time they fig out what went on the item's good nature is destroyed

bbbwwwaaaahahahahahahahah

I think lead paint causing a kid to die from chewing on one sounds the best

The plastic they are made from is concentrated Bisphenol A (BPA).
It gives you cancer.

Invented by Isis. Purchase funds terrorism

The one i have the center one is not and it's quite easy to disassemble the bearing.

mm i likey

it was discovered through independent lab testing that each fidget spinner contains 12 kg of asbestos, a known carcinogen

Kid chewed on one, ball bearings rolled down his throat and killed him. Simple, easy to believe and creates a pretty vivid image.

How about how the motors on the spinner is way to fast, so fast enough that i could give a small child a concussion, causing parents to put that shit away from there kids

This would work
#banfidgetspinners

"fidget spinners are how young homosexual males are communicating with each other that they are open to give blow jobs and bottom"

the different colors represent how many partners they have had

gangs use fidget spinners to communicate
>yo dawg look after this for me
red means the target lives, blue ... you don't wanna know

Someone contact the media!!

"A young Colorado boy was playing with his LED fidget spinner when suddenly, it burst into flames and gave the child 3rd degree burns."

this
or they're being used as weapons

This is honestly the best one, kids will stop using them over night

this would work w/ the media

I first thought this was caviar...

Fidget spinners cause cancer

but You ARE cancer

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxe™ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life.

thy dont fucking Paint them ffs you tard.... 1 pc Plastic with Push fit sealed bearings....

.... refer to my more sensible rendition :

lets get on it boys

apparently it's relaxing / helping you to focus I guess that's why it's for people with autism (and maybe also adhd)

oh you ARE GOOD.

God damnit I love this pasta more than any milhouse

associate fidget spinners with racism

this video kills fidget spinners youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ

Kys faggot

Ok

You are the issue in today's media. Trying to make fake news to ban fidget spinners that were created to help kids pay attention in school. The only place I expect to see them is a school. OP is obviously underage.

No you are

Faulty spinners break apart at high speed - one sent shrapnel into a kids neck.

Or one broke apart and took out some kid's eye.

this

There's an easier and better way for the rest of us to get banned...
You know what it is.

Fidget spinners are being sold as concentration devices when in fact theyre being used to recriut new members into a racist far right movement of anti blacks, thats why you dont see black kids with these

yeah let's raid somebody