Ask a guy who just lost his virginity while watching Salad Fingers anything

Ask a guy who just lost his virginity while watching Salad Fingers anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHGtNZaXyEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can I be you? If there was ever a perfect way to do it, that's it.

How old are you? And how long did you last

masturbating is not losing your virginity

I was pounding for 15 minutes and was stopped because she came for a third time and was too exshausted.

b-but...

how the fuck!!!!! story you faggot

Not much story, we were drunk , watching salad fingers and she just got on top and started riding me dude. It was left running for the whole duration because nobody was bothered to turn it off.
Fun fact, when I started rubbing my nipples, he said that thing about rusty spoons.

Did you put it in her mouth??? Did you feel the end of her vagina tickle your dick head you fucking FREAK OF NATURE??? You fucking weirdooooooooo WAHAHHAA smoke weed every day you ninny muggins!! You are a faggot!

No thas where the poopoo comes out.
>tfw she sucks your dick
>tfw she started the drunken make out again
>tfw wasn't drunj enough to forget

been a david firth fan since 2005. newground user represent.

i like his burn face man and spoilsberry toast boy.

why this girl is full of keys.

Though I admire his work, salad fingers always come first for me, no matter how cliche that sounds. It just hits the right notes, you feel me?

If you were a Hobbit you would live in Fag End! Because your a faget like Bob Saget!!!!

i never watched an episode twice.

i liked tuesdays with devvo.

Watching while fucking was my 4th time rewatching it

Did you atleast enjoy it

oh yeah. you got 20 pence m8?
youtube.com/watch?v=nHGtNZaXyEg

congrats man. how did it happen? just watching youtube and just copped a feel and it happened on the playlist?

Nope, we were watching it together and then she just started riding my dick. Actually really funny that i was so piss drunk at first, my dick wouldn't stand up. So we gave up and started watching youtube. You can say Salad fingers secured my virginity, because somehow i got hard while watching it and it went from there.

so were you already naked and she was sitting on top of you?

also i knew that alcohol would be a part of the story. but im imagining that this happened during the afternoon.

Well bot quite. It hapoened during the night. It happened after i threw uo and sobered up.

Which episode?

Can you check my doubles please?

What am I?

im here to enquire about your spoons