dubs get

Any more cute romantic gay stuff?

can we get some hot bara in here?

>hot
>bara
pick one

Bara can be attractive

Yeah it can be, better than Hardblush at least. I'm just a furry art elitist

Post some subtle furry pictures. I need a new phone paper.

No, only twinks.

I don't blame you. A lot of furry art has... questionable quality.

Bara butt. Hell yeh

Hell ye

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxeâ„¢ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life.

piss

Twinks are pretty good too

Heh yell

>Just faggots being faggots
Fixed

i just came all over myself
even sent a video to my "friend" ;)

What a waste, should have cum in my mouth

got milk?

sadly i just ran out of milk

too bad

Heh, I bet it was pretty nice, huh?

Mmm Men

i love it when people watch me cum ;)

Nice one
I'm in love

M'yep

Not gonna lie, now you're sounding like my boyfriend, he's a bit of an exhibitionist

Same here, love showing off shots of dick and cumming. Fun stuff.

Then show us buddy
I want to see you cum

i just like making people happy :) and he enjoys watching me cum and jack off. ive never taken a dick b4 but ive widened my ass a lill for him so next time i meet him im going to let him fuck me in the ass :)

if it wasnt for the fact that my face is all over the video id show it

Interesting.

Alrighty then, don't tell him if you want it gentle or rough, just let him have it. ;)

I want nothing more than for all of you to die and have your family find your collection of this mentally ill garbage.

Sad
I wanted something nice to fap

fucking dying over here

k

One of these days someone will give a fuck about your opinion, keep trying dont give up

Thanks, you too!

srry dood

This is my new fetish.

No problem
I'll go see my daddy friend

Ignoring the car dick thats actually a really nice pic

>The last thing you will see before being brutally raped.