Has Sup Forums ever fucked a family member?

Yeah, I fucked your mother yesterday, she says hi

>12 year old humor.

I have 2 fathers and that would make me faggot

>ever fucked a family member?

Well, I can proudly say

I was so close to fucking my cousin I was 14 she was 11.

who was it?

>I was so close to fucking my cousin I was 14 she was 11.

why didnt you do it?

I'm not in Alabama ya fuckin' fag.

yes
not my family though

yes, my cousin when I was 8 and he was 15.

that's gay, user

I have fingered her, and ate her pussy out many times. But when it came down to it I think she was a bit scared, I couldn't fit it in her and she said ouch so I think at that point she was turned off. But I was doing this since we were kids . We still talk now it's just kinda hard to look each other in the eyes. Would still smash if she let's me.

I have listened to my sister playing with herself, and then as she grew up I've overheard her getting fucked by different guys in her room.

Have 'accidently' caught her naked a few times, have masturbated over her dirty pantines countless times and have cum on her bed many times when she's not home.

I dream of one day fucking her but think I blew my 1 opportunity. She was 17 at the time and had come home smashed, passed out in the bathroom. I could of done anything to her as nobody was home but I froze and couldn't do it. Gutted.

Pussy

just my wife brb fuckign her

This is my new fetish

fucked my cousins, male and female.

so, yeah.

also fucked a small pony, but that doesn't quite count I guess.

hi

I've fucked my daughters. I suggest every man do it, there's nothing better than cummimg inside a girl you made yourself.

wait a minute... why shop her cunt?

You...that's sexual assault, user.

greentext time!

I was very close
But I was too fag to do it
She kept telling my she had fingered her self or would tell me to come in her room when she was masturbating

Yeah at first it was but after the first encounter she loved it.everytime we played hide and seek she would always come find me and jerk me off. Just never got my chance to stick my cock in her sadly.

Bumping

No, it wasn't ever really consensual on her part. When you touched her the first time you fucked up her reward center. You prematurely advanced her relationship with sex. She will not be able to contextualize sex in the same ways as others. Children who are molested often become sexually exploited later in life being less careful of dangerous situations, victims of childhood incest or molestation are often overrepresented as sex workers, drug users, and victims of sexual assault. She will have permanent consequences from this. You have to come forward. She needs to heal.

yea, turn yourself in man, do your penance and get fucked in prison. Be sure to tell all your inmate buddies that you were sexually assaulting a minor. They like those sorts of stories

Lmfao I am SO scared. I've done worse things sweet pie.

Opie, a young girl is going to grow up fucked up unless she's able to reconcile her sexual experiences pre-sexuality and her actual emerging sexual feelings during adolescence. You've got to tell her that you'll support her if she chooses to go to the police.

tits or gtfo

this. Be the bigger man user.

I found some nudes of my cousin on her phone a few weeks ago.. been thkning about it since

shut up you fucking white Knight faggot

>story

Wow Sup Forums has gone so far down. This is a sad thing to see.

>being this gay

There are consequences for others, user, from her failed relationships and inability to be fully present in interpersonal relationships, seeing betrayal sometimes and desire others, and always wanting to give pleasure. She's got a long road ahead. Why won't you help her?

bumping so anons can see this faggot shit

kek

She's married with a child ,try again . And like i said you white Knight faggot,I've done worse.

>I was 8 and cousin is 7 year older
>at my grandma's place
>went into a barn adjoining the chicken coop with cousin
>cousin asked me if I wanted to do a game that involved getting naked
>think 'sounds like fun'
>turn off my brain
>get naked
>cousin does too
>first game: 'butt in penis'
>cousin inserted penis slightly in my butt
>didn't seem to hurt
>chickens start making noises
>second game: 'penis in butt'
>I had to insert mine into his butt
>third game: 'penis sword fight'
>we slapped our penises together
>end of game
>I'm not to tell my parents about what happened

>Didn't tell
>probably behaved badly that night at home
>get spanked by mom the only time ever (and started liking that later)

>next week
>having a walk next to cousin
>cousin ask to play 'American Prison' in the corn field
>said no, the end

kys

are you triggered? are you thinking about your rapist sliding in and out of your holes. Haha welcome to Sup Forums

what the fuck is this? fuck off . or show tits?? with timestamp

the guy was pretty young too and probably did not know what he was doing either. common family shit...

Yes,
I fucked my little sister. I was 17 and she was 14. she wouldt loose her virginity. She sucked my dick and i sucked her pussy and asshole. One finger in her pussy and my dick in her asshole.
True story

damn that's hot, did she have hair on her pussy?????

Did you come INSIDE?????

Cool story Sup Forumsro

He's a rapist and should ot in prison , this is why I'm a feminist

>I sucked her asshole

Yes a little bit

Is this actually a complex form of masturbation?

Nigger, what you're trying to do is this . Take fucking notes.

I swear its true. I came in her mouth she would taste ist

I know this doesn't officially count but me and my step sister used to fuck all the time. We grew up together since we were little, so we were pretty much siblings

Funny thing user is that when we almost fucked I was eating her out and was like woah there's alot of hair and she looked me straight in my eyes and said
>That's because we aren't young any more
Then she proceeded to suck me off and jerk me off
Ah good times.

my little sister gave me her virginity when she was 13. only used to trade oral before that.

Asians are notorious for fucking kids.

>reward center
bitch I can tell you're a female
Kys

What kind of stuff you want to hear about?
Nah, it's like I want to fuck little girls and I made some why not fuck them.

fucked my sister in her sleep several times, can greentext a few of them if there's any interest

you're all fucking sick. I hope you rot in hell

We do it many times but never was my dick in her pussy. only two times in her asshole but ever blowjobs and pussylicking

Nice, sounds alot like my cousin.

Plz leave Sup Forums pussy ass bitch

One time my two years older sister saw us. But we neber talkt about that

Yes. Male cousins in the ass. Two of them.

Was it a family pony?

PEDO SCUM

I wasn't any of those anons lol

Sure do the first time

My mom used to give me handjobs when I was 9 or 10 don't know if that counts

Will everyone see my wifes pussy and asshole ?

is it a picture of her pussy and you?

Yes and your mother hold my dick

Wow , is she at least a hot mama?

English isn't your first language huh?

Yea I'd fuck her.

Late to the party. Had sex with my sister for about a year and a half. She was 11 or 12 when first penetrated her but started playing years before that, I was 14. Got one of her friends to join us as well when hey were about 11. Didn't fuck her though. Questions welcome.

No...and now?

I actually think my cute little cousin was dtf when she was like 14 and I would have been in my early 20s. And by little I mean she's not quite 6 ft tall in our very tall family.

She's always been super shy and quiet but one visit she was following me around like a shadow, initiating conversation and sitting real close on the couch. Like...really close...after the rest of the family and my fiance went to sleep. Damned if I didn't want to spin that lanky bod around on my dick.

Didn't do anything but it provided some fap fuel for years. Pic related.

i fucked my sister

niece. she was 12-14. I was twe...

we're still cool. just dont talk about it.

>yes
>not my family though

Are you fucking acoustic or what?

is that her?

yeah

This is objectively true, but still you're on the wrong board if this shit is triggering you m8

This thread is full of lies

All you pathetic cucks do is get fucked in the ass by traps

is that awkward as fuck now that you're older?

>acoustic

post some more

i know someone who has

>This is objectively true

Fast Food is best tasting food because its fast.

THIS IS OBJECTIVELY TRUE.!

>this settle matters.

Yes, as in acoustic spectrum disorder

>Are you fucking acoustic or what?

Help me anons, cousin broke up with long time bf. Decent chance this guy has nudes. I still have his number, whats the best way to go about getting them?

I laughed harder at this than I care to admit good show user

Please just die you knighty faggatron