Has anyone tried to fill their GF with stuff while she sleeps?

has anyone tried to fill their GF with stuff while she sleeps?
find out how may pennies are too much?
how many marbles can she hold untill finding out?

my fiance can hold 2 uncooked hotdogs

without noticing?
impressive

I have to try this now.
Thanks for the new fetish, op.

that's what im talking about
bet get them suspicious, with little things

one morning finding a penny in her underwear
the next one finding a button
untill one day the lamp she finds gets her tipped off and breaking your laptop

I stuck a tube in my gf's asshole, spread my ass cheeks, and pushed my ass on the tube so that it went up my asshole too. I did this after eating a ton of baked beans. I wanted to see how much gas she could hold. I blew out the biggest, longest fart I've ever had.
She woke up and ripped a loud fart the went to the bathroom and took a big shit. She still had really bad gas pain afterwards.

FUCK that's great

No way

Finally a good thread!!
>lurks

Why was he banned?

illeagal marbling

I once stuck 2 dozen marbles up my passed out girl friends ass. The look on her face when she took a dump after she woke up was priceless, along with those marbles bouncing off of the porcelain with force.

> trips of lies

Didn't even include the part about it sounding like a machine gun.

are you this guy?
arn't you banned?

Lulz

0 as soon as i touch her pussy she wakes up no matter what.

I fucking havent done that specifically, but i have put a dildo in my ex only for us both to pass out, and she woke up with it still on. She had to go see a doctor about bruising but i still laughed.

you just need to be more
sneakey

how the fuck did she bruise?

>how the fuck did she bruise?
Presumably she had a hard plastic thing against her sensitive insides while she moved around drunk-sleeping. Sounds like a recipe for internal bruising.

well, you know what they say...
dont sleep with dildos in your cunt, cunt

I used to touch my wife while she was asleep, but even if I was REALLY sneaky she would always wake up, and sometimes get pissed off. I once got a finger in vagoo.

And once I touched her clit, she woke up, we had sex. So that was alreet.

Yeah unless you are shitfaced or on meds there is really little chance for her not to wake up.
My ex could fall asleep in the middle of a sentence if she was tired in bed, but if i started touching her (which most of the time led to sleepy wake up sex) she would wake up. Good thing she had very influencable dreams, she would get all excited, start to moan and grind on me even before waking up.
The look on her face the 1st time was so good, when i told her that SHE was the one who straddled me while i slept, i didn't pull her up. I rarely seen her so red

good story bro

you should still push a few pennies up her bum

I wish i could, but this was years ago