Trench monkey

>trench monkey
>dresses like a white man
So did he kill his commanding officer or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_military_diaspora#.27Irish.27_named_1922_disbanded_units_of_the_British_Army
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kill, rape, loot you didnt even have to draft me dawg

Sweden does it again by making this game. First WW1 game could have been awesome because it was where modern warfare and classical warfare met. Now this entire game has been sjw'd because the fucking Swedes couldnt resist the bbc.

>Even in the past niggers hold their guns like dipshits
Where is the Punisher when you need him.

Battlefield hardline should have been a red flag for you with the whole daughter of a milita group fucking a nigger and betraying her dad.

>it's very important to acknowledge omnipresent, systemic misogyny and racism in our society, we need to frankly address the roots of these prejudices and have substantial discussions about its continued presence and how it affect us all

>you can get fucked if you think we're going to actually tackle these issues in our game's movie-level production values campaign though
>sexism and racims in the 1910s? nah dawg

this game will be shit.

also. no one wants to buy the fucking collectors edition nigger statue.

a fucking irrelevant nigger squad who did virtually nothing in a literally European vs. European war gets glamorized and pandered to despite making up 1% of the player base.

So true. So disappointing but not surprising.

>holding the gun like that

Jesus fuck, this is fake right? Not even Sweden would go that far right?

He's holding the gun sideways for goodness sake.

It could still be a pretty good game, you're not really supposed to play BF for a shitty storyline anyway.

But seriously its fucking dumb to make a black guy the MC, and cover the Arabian Revolt by having you play as a woman.

Might as well shoehorn a transgendered person in there just for the hell of it. Fucking EA.

>that pistol
I cant wait for the scene where he brutally tortures a blonde blue eyed evil white nazi and takes his gun

>sweedish education

>racists are mad over a cape
you can't make this shit up

>stormweenies will hate every PoC even though they fought for their country

Just kys.

At least you can kill niggers in the game.

Straya at it again

Actually France used a lot of nigger soldiers they took from their colonies
Not to mention these en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
There were niggers fighting in WW1
>Sup Forums in charge of history

kek i laughed out loud when i scrolled up

Stop talking about this shit. No one cares you dumb cunt. Stop giving them free publicity.

Stop distracting from more important issues, you dumb fucking cunt.

Yep, they even changed the story to make it about slavery. They are literally rewriting history to add white guilt to WWI. You know, the war where tens of million died.

SWEDEN YES

im shilling this game everytime i see this thread just because i want more players on during the weekdays

Isn't this how historical revisionism begins? With shit being casually implemented into the system when said shit never actually happened?

>PoC hate everyone even though we let them live here and take center stage whenever possible

just kys

Why make a game based on history if you're going to make shit up that is ahistorical anyway?

What if they made a game about WW2 again and the entire Eastern front campaign is you fighting as nig nogs against Germany? Pretty shitty, right? The lives of the Russians who fought entirely disregarded to shoehorn niggers in so they can feel good and think they stopped Hitler?

>Not to mention these en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

those are the stupid NIGGERS i'm talking about!!!!!

>Focusing on lesser known aspects of history is historical revisionism now
ayy
y
y

You've enslaved them and stole the wealth of their countries for centuries, so be a man now and step the fuck down.

Okay, I thought so. That first image will make for some good shitposting though.

Nobody said there were no blacks, but blacks took up maybe .5% of the fighting force, if even?

have some OC

By pretending that only whites fought in WW1 and disrespecting the hundreds of thousands of nonwhites that died you are just as bad as we wuz kangz sjws.

>stole
lol

Are there going to siberian mongols fighting on the Russian side?
I bet you wouldn't get assblasted over that. Seriously you guys are like these SJWs complaining over a VIDEO GAME

So I guess the Feminists / Cultural Marxists won with the whole gamergate thing.

HAAAA VIDEO GAMES AM I RITE xD

STOP PUTTING NIGGERS IN FICTIONAL MEDIA OMG R U SRS DA JOOS xD

Bet you guys anything there won't be a single Irish soldier in the game even as an npc even tho 250 thousand soldiers in the British army during the war were Irish. But they will show the nignogs.

pls make the gun go sideway

Colonial soldiers actually accounted for just under 10% of all military deaths.

Can't wait for dice to make ww2 stalingrad game where you play as chechen in Russian army.

>"France didn't enslave anyone"
>France in charge of history

Don't you have a dinner to surrender and get shot at?

Also, technically we didn't enslave anyone. They were enslaved before we purchased them. They were also largely enslaved before we were even a country.

>cares about character's race
>in an FPS

top wow

Not really. The whole industry is getting ready to implode.

We conquered them because we are more powerful

wouldnt really work unless i tried to change the orientation of his arm

>single most important war in European history
>let's make some nog the poster boy

Out.

god damnit Sup Forums stop being so assblasted about a cover for a video game

>muh white history
>muh white war
who the fuck cares? whiny cucks

I repay my debt to the poor PoC everyday. I wish they were happier but that's the best I can do.

>did nothing until mid 1918

What the fuck did we steal? Every country run by non-fair skinned humans is complete shit. From the drug cartel run spic countries to the nigger shit holes where they eat dirt, to the Indians shitting in the streets.

America, Europe, fuck even the major Asian nations. All of them part of the first world pushing America forward. But as soon as you start to go where the skin darkens (even the Asian nations, look at the lesser nations) it goes to shit.

Humans with dark skin are literally useless

See? You are no better than the SJW
It's a fucking video game.

>Humans with dark skin are literally useless

IIRC the black guy is just part of dlc. The real main character is white.

>stole the wealth of their countries

yeah... nah they where unable to use their "wealth" for decades and it now shows again, best example -> Zimbabwe and soon to follow SA.

Algeria (1914 known as French Algeria): 26,000
Vietnam (1914 known as French Indochina): 12,000
Mali (1914 part of French West Africa): 60,000
Morocco (1914 known as the French protectorate of Morocco): 8,000
Senegal (1914 part of French West Africa): 36,000
Guinea (1914 part of French West Africa): 14,500
Madagascar: 2,500 military
Benin (1914 part of French West Africa): 27,000
Burkina Faso (1914 part of French West Africa): 17,000
Republic of the Congo (1914 part of French Equatorial Africa): 32,000
Ivory Coast (1914 part of French West Africa): 12,000
Tunisia (1914 known as French Tunisia): 2,000
Chad (1914 part of French Equatorial Africa): 1,500
Central African Republic (1914 known as French Oubangui-Chari): 1,000
Niger (1914 part of French West Africa): 1,000
Gabon (1914 part of French Equatorial Africa): 10,500

Ghana (1914 known as the Gold Coast): 16,200
Kenya (1914 known as British East Africa): 32,000
Malawi (1914 known as Nyasaland): 3,000
Nigeria (1914 part of British West Africa): 85,000
Sierra Leone (1914 part of British West Africa): 1,000
Uganda (1914 known as the Uganda Protectorate): 1,500
Zambia (1914 known as Northern Rhodesia): 2,000
Zimbabwe (1914 known as Southern Rhodesia): 5,716 persons of European origin served in the war, of whom about 700 were killed, or died of wounds or other causes. In explicitly Rhodesian units, 127 were killed, 24 died of wounds, 101 died of disease or other causes and 294 were wounded. Of the territory's black African servicemen, 31 were killed in action, 142 died of other causes and 116 were wounded.

Feel free to start adding them up, I'm not going to bother because that's a lot of shit.

And they fought mostly in the colonies. They also deserted a lot and disobeyed more orders.

Sure thing, Ahmed. Don't be so buttmad all over it and go suck niggers cocks instead.

Lol I confused humanity with America. Not even ashamed.

The point is that every race has been enslaved, pillaged, raped, lost their territory to an enemy nation in war. But only niggers use it as an excuse. Because their great, great, great grandparents were slaves they have no choice but to do drugs, quit school, kill each other, etc etc

So, as much people than Corsica alone?

It's about 8%.

So >1% of all fighting forces, yet they make it to the front page and the collector's statue of a Triple A WW1 game made by European in a European country?

fuck you.

Kek, this comin from France who hit 10% Muslim population months ago. Your country is going to die because you refuse to accept there are inherent differences in, if not race, at least culture.

I'm going to enjoy watching your countries burn.

>Algeria (1914 known as French Algeria): 26,000
Most of them were French people living in Algeria.

These are only KIA figures.

They literally enslaved themselves, if you ever wonder why blacks have a hard time its because of other blacks

>who kills more blacks in civilised countries?
>who robs blacks in inner cities?
>which people still regularly genocide black people?

Blacks

AYO HOL UP
*smacks gasmask*
NIGGA I'LL GAS YO ASS
*steals terrain in Alsace and Lorraine*
SO U BE SAYIN
*steals enemy flag*
NIGGA U BE SAYIN
*stabs chicken with fixed bayonet*
WE WUZ TRENCH FAITAS 'N SHIT???

its just ~410k

there where fighting 65million soldiers in WW1, hell if you only take french alone -> 8,4 million, so poc made up 5%.

They where fucking irrelevant.

For scale.

How are you supposed to tell the difference? Did they wear different uniforms?

I wouldn't even doubt it.

Its fucking funny that women and niggers did so little that we have to make shit up just to give them roles in things. Like if one did anything of relevance in the era at all maybe there could have been a segment on that and people would be like, "Cool, historical relevancy."

But nope, we lie because they didn't do anything at all whatsoever. So now Bedouin women are apparently leading the frontlines.

It's fucking funny, except it isn't.

"Humanity was a mistake." - God

Again, these are only KIA figures, not enlisted soldiers.

And he missed out Congo, which had 155k dead, Mozambique with 52k, India with 73k and i am sure couple more

Serbia never even gets a mention in world war one media. I am happy about that, we fought that war for our country's defense.

I am happy it doesn't get turned into a travesty like this, squadron of red barons strafing our front line before the German African Zeppelin troopers move in to capture the trenches

>pic unrelated

germany what the fuck? what is with that horrible KDR?

Gingers?

it always pains to see me Austria had fucking 90% casualty ratio in WW1

>yeah... nah they where unable to use their "wealth" for decades

More like of thousands of years.

I don't see the big deal. This doesn't feel shoehorned to me in the way that most of the shit that gets posted on here.

>Germany
>More deaths than servicemen

I don't get it? Is this a joke?

If anyone says their from one of these regiments I guess
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_military_diaspora#.27Irish.27_named_1922_disbanded_units_of_the_British_Army

Funny thing is that in the Bedouin culture, women take the important decisions.
Yes, it is a matriarchy.
Yes, they barely survive and tend to shoot other people all the time.

It's supposed to be 1,737,000

>what are civilians

The accent

>And he missed out Congo, which had 155k dead
You should not include the death of both side from the civil uprising here.

Just dont buy this filth.

it's a typo
calm your autism

Are you fucking braindead? There is no fucking way 17 mil german civilians died in that war.

Yet you are the biggest country who portray your niggers as superstars in sports and music.

>This

They could've used a:

>Brit
>Russian
>German
>Austro-Hungarian
>Bulgarian
>Serbian
>French
>Italian

and yet, they went with a black American, something that i wouldnt mind at all if it was a WWII setting even, but this shit is so fucking unrealistic, and im not even a Sup Forumstard.
Like, when you play a game about the american Civil War, you dont expect a Chinese on the cover, just because there were a few Chinese people fighting there. wtf.

I have it but I'm no good at it so I never play it much which is a shame.

I think the point is not that they used an algerian or indian, but a fucking african american
You know, the guys who showed up at the very end of the war

I'd be cool with having sikhs, algerians or even a Japanese be the focus rather than a unique snowflake among unique snowflakes

I will answer both.

even than its fucking irrelevant, there where nearly 8,5 m KIA its still only 5%.

See I think it's better this way. It's an SJW battlefield game, it will make a mockery out of anybody who died there, while shitting on history in order to make the game experience more ''fun''

I look up "bedouin arab revolt" and the only things I see are black and white photos of bearded arabs and a modern one of a woman that says "we need job now"

I'm pretty damn positive women weren't in attendance for this one or at least one person would have wrote of it.

The only women I see mentioned in accounts from either side are civilians who were slaughtered.

Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

Okay, got any link?
I really know jackshit about Congo but i have not heard about such a widescale uprising.

I do however remember reading that Belgian army was heavily dependent on african troops given that Belgium proper was almost entirely occupied.

>800k of 8,5m is 5%
epig simply epig