Who?

RAND PAUL FOR SCOTUS DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION

The Dragon Reborn.

Pol 6 months ago:
>What a cuck Randlet the manlet,he is a lolbertarian. Kek
Pol now
>Based Rand

Rand Paul for VP pls.

Sup Forums has no consistency. They will abandon any belief if it goes against one of their memes or pick up any belief if it supports their meme.

>le Sup Forums is one person meme :DD

Please for the love of god make Ron Paul Secretary of State

Okay Ahmed.

Just like Rand

I always wanted Rand Paul, I jumped ship for Trump when he lost viabillity

>didn't like a guy for not supporting their candidate
>like a guy fur supporting their candidate
>no consistency

Shouldn't you be preparing jizya for your new emir kuffar?

You think his daddy is flipping his shit?

I'm telling you the more the establishment sits down with him the more they jump on board.

He's a negotiator and a deal maker. This guy will get shit done. Might not like everything he will do but fuck hillary.

tell me when ron endorses him.

KISS
THE
RING
And you shall have my blessing

The Rand VP meme magic is slowly working. We need to push harder lads.

>London is the whole country.

There are no pakis where I live.

What the fuck, I would never have assumed the Prince of Libertarianism would go for The Donald.

Tbqh I don't entirely trust Trump and want to vote Libertarian to help get them to 5% so they get Federal funding, but I can't because any vote not for Trump in the general is a vote for Hillary. Even if I can't trust Trump, I KNOW she will fuck this country up.

It's almost like Humans are by nature, emotional beings who have bias's

>Not me though, I'm a logical and reasonable person who has no bias's

Wouldn't the libertarians be against getting federal funding?

Ron never endorsed a presidential candidate.

what about his dad?

I imagine they'd be against it being a thing, but if they have to use it to actually get elected I'm sure they'd ignore that for an election or two.

They've actually never been in a better position to get that 5% of the vote. We just need to get all the #NeverTrump faggots out to vote for them, and the downballot too.

>tfw when Lindsey Graham has more integrity than Rand Paul

Man, what the fuck?

>being surprised Sup Forums is all about the memes

So they would be ok with it to get into power and then remove the option from others? They sound like a bunch of assholes.

Eat my shit Britbong

They would be removing it from everyone if they did, not just other parties, if they even did it at all. Believe it or not, I don't know their exact policy on absolutely everything.

welcome to pol/itics

Just like Trump himself might I remind you. I don't think anyone believes for a second he is a true conservative. He has no real principles other than making America great again, conservative and liberal, left and right don't mean shit, and that's probably the main reason Sup Forums supports him.

Funny how you start to like people when they give you what you want

>le thinks saying Sup Forums is not one person immediately disqualifies observations made of the general consensus one here :DDD

>More
>Willing to lit shitllary be potus

>the lolbertarian manlet supports you
it's slightly better than Yeb's endorsement, I guess

>Based
Come on. He said he would endorse the nominee anyway. No one's mind is changing

>Sup Forums is one person

retard

I could get behind this.

Probably a fair bit above him too.

Sup Forums didn't abandoned Rand until he dropped out, calling him a manlet is just bantz.

>liked Rand
>liked Jeb

I liked both these people and will still be voting Trump. If they endorse him that only makes him stronger.

Honestly Ted Cruz would be a good selection too but I still hate him a lot

>Jeb
Why? Pity?

I'm not opposed. Who else is there besides cruz? Trumps gonna get like 4 appointments

Ron Paul would be better for SCOTUS, Rand could be treasury, bring us back to the gold standard niggas.

Damnit now we have 3 VP options to choose from

Based Black Man Ben Carson and pic related

HOLY SHIT

PUT THE PAULS IN THE SUPREME COURT AND AT THE HEAD OF THE FED

Bump!

Sure bud

nah
I always liked rand

God damn y'all act like each ex candidate to endorse trump is trying to get on his Pokemon team or some shit

He's not a lawyer, how can he be SCOTUS?

I thought thats how this works though

We just picked up 20 freedom points with constitutional Rand Paul

Because this train has no breaks

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Rand 4 VP

Ben Carson is a nutjob. Webb can't join Trump without throwing his career out the window, he'll have switched parties twice.

That's the point, if the VP is a more dangerous POTUS than Trump ZOG won't just assasinate him.

No, but it is a hive mind.

Misleading article. Rand said he'd support the Republican nominee because of allegiance to the Republicans and hate for Clintons.

I'd like one of the Pauls as VP but is it the best strategical VP choice for winning a general election?

>This coming after Ghost mentioned Trump possibly appointing a Paul to office
nice

There are no prerequisites for SCOTUS aside from being appointed

>following through on a promise you made means you don't have integrity

In the words of the great Christopher Cantwell, 'Shut up nigger'

>Expecting a Bavarian Flipbook Forum which happens to have a section dedicated to politics to be consistent

Bernie, if it was possible. Sanders has 40% of the Dem vote. All Republicans would definitely prefer a Republican President and dem VP as opposed to a Dem President and VP. So that's 40% of the Dems and all the Republican ls. Enough to win the elections. And Independents? They'd be very supportive of a mixed candidacy.

ron or rand is definitely something i can get behind

nimble navigator makin moves!

Webb is already 70 and pretty accomplished, I don't think he should worry about that.

These 2 get it

We can't afford another JFK and Webb switching parties IS A GOOD THING

Repubs and Dems are jewish puppets ruining this country. Someone post the Ben Garrison meme

According to you a portion is representative of a whole. I'm a nigger and you're a muslim and Sup Forums totally flipflopped on Rand and is ready to shill for Hillery.

I liked Rand but he acted like a salty faggot after dropping his campaign, now he made peace so I'm fine with him again. Besides, he does much better work on the Senate floor.

The senate must produce a simple majority for him though

Rand is pretty popular with other republicans though. I can't think of a reason why they'd dislike him

Judge Napolitano!

youtu.be/yG_pYJlvRdE?t=15

This.

Sup Forums always supported the Pauls as they were the first meme politicians. Sup Forums went for Trump because of realism towards the G.O.P., having had the 2012 presidential experience. Turn out it was a good choice because we ARE the G.O.P. now.

Goddamn it I want a Trump/Webb ticket NOW

I love how some hardcore Libertarians now whine like stupid teenage girls. "No, no, no! Trump is evil! Don't let our wonderful ideology be watered down by real-world politics!"

And then they write stuff like this:

reason.com/blog/2016/05/06/rand-paul-will-endorse-donald-trump-the

A man can redeem himself by turning to the light user

>lifetime appointment for an 80 year old man

>Sup Forums has no consistency. They will abandon any belief if it goes against one of their memes or pick up any belief if it supports their meme.

pol is entirely consistent.

trump is the best shitposter. much better than ron paul or his wife's child ever was

Switched parties twice over not wanting to go to war. A true man of principles.

democrat ruled out in interview.

hoping for the moon man

Do you know what is more valuable than money and advancing the career ladder?

Honor, in fighting the right cause.

He will be remembered instead of status quo'ing himself in some other irrelevant position.

I have a cuckservative Jewish friend who loves Rand and hates Trump, he will be so butthurt over this.

Webb is the best option.

Rand Paul, Chris Christie, Scott Brown, Pat McCrory, Jeff Sessions, and Kris Kobach are acceptable but flawed.

Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, etc would suck.

>Tbqh I don't entirely trust Libertarian party and want to vote Trump to help get them to president so they get Federal power, but I can't because any vote not for Libertarian in the general is a vote for "Not a True Conservative". Even if I can't trust Libertarian, I KNOW he'll make America great again.

The parables of a Libertarian party, using Federal money for power, fit perfectly for a exploitive bussinessman, wanting to fix the system he used.

You can do something called switching parties.

Rand can replace him after he dies, by that time he should be competent.

ron paul for secretary of state HWEN

Oh I'd lose my fucking mind. That guy's amazing.

I get it. It's politics.
But fuck Trump and Clinton. If Johnson doesn't have a realistic chance I'm not voting this year. I don't fucking care how we die at that point.

Johnson wouldn't do anything useful in the current situation. Neither for the US nor Europe.

I don't fucking care about Europe.
Sometimes I want to cut the fucking cables so you fuckers can't even talk with us.

I always liked Rand, I feel like Sup Forums did as well.
He just never had the meme magic that The Donald or his dad ever did.

I've always thought that Rand would make a fantastic attorney general.

>attorney general
Nah, that's a position for Krispy Cream

Grow up, little teenage girl.

Johnson? Not a thing.
Cutting cables to Europe? Not a thing.