GOOD GOYIM......VERY GOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

attorneysdefendingisrael.blogspot.com/2015/12/donald-trumps-tree-of-life-plaque-when.html
hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Delete this

Sup Forums loves Israel now

why are you even online today?

do you have your shabbos goy posting for you ?

attorneysdefendingisrael.blogspot.com/2015/12/donald-trumps-tree-of-life-plaque-when.html

OY VEY!!!!!

I think Sup Forums has reached the point where we believe all candidates and all people with any power or money are controlled or influences by the Jews in some form. The support for Trump even throughout the Jewish connection is merely a choice of a lesser evil. A lesser especially when it comes to think we advocate for.

I also believe that not all Jews believe in the Zionism and Control that we fight against. I believe there are Jews that fit that spectrum but instead of fighting for Degeneracy, Civil Liberties (Fascist Oppression), Immigration etc. are instead fighting against it as they recognise the power the Jewish state and their elites wield over the West.

thats how its been for a while now with our politicians

Huh? it is like you weren't here when he did the AIPAC speech and he pretty much say his daughter and his soul belong to the jews

Trump is pretty much the incarnation of le american bear and Sup Forums simply doesn't give a fuck

It's a photoshop.

Sup Shill

Build wall paco

I will, that doesn't change anything I said

>Sup Forums loves Israel now
Never.

Still
You didn't prove paco wrong

A
FUCKING
TREE

you're that same shill from earlier, again.

I'm not Sup Forums I'm David.

Honestly i think that trump will continue with any agenda the jews have planned, like the guns ban, he supported it in the past but changed his views to get voters, who knows what else he will change his mind about

Just remember folks, he's just outjewing the Jew!

Come on now. If that's the case then why push Trump as the Hitleresque "savior of the west"?

It's tough to be a goyim
I have to teach robots to identify store fronts just to post this, voi ei!

Chip in to let Hillary know you're with HER -- and ready to win!

#MakeAmericaWholeAgain #ImWithHER

hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate

I stand with Israel

Is there no burger willing to take one for the team, infiltrate these shilling initiatives, make lists of people / companies / addresses, and then publish them? then maybe those people will have some unfortunate accidents.

It was only a screen, to make his supporters feel they were doing something good

shut it down