Do Americans know what this is?

do Americans know what this is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7CpMITDLYc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato_chip#Origins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's disgusting

Chips/crisps flavored like imitation crab meat?

A gods food

UK user

If any of you don't know what this is I'm breaking my legs

I'm Polish and I don't know

what about this?

What a caloric mess.

These and Space Raiders Pickeld Onion are the greatest chips/crisps on planet earth and god bless the people who invented these.

Problem is i live in germany so it's impossible to get them in my local store and buying them over the internet will cost me at least 15 bucks for the transport and that doesnt pay up in the end

they're the uk equivalent of lays
also the flavor involves shrimp

Not even equivalent. It's the same brand, renamed for a diffrent market

What's that black stuff in the left corner?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7CpMITDLYc

I'm guessing it's some sort of prawn-cocktail flavored chip

Like Gook shrimp crackers but potato. ..

Hate to break it to britfags but they're literally just rebranded lays potato chips. Same company, same process making them, only difference is flavors. US doesn't have shit like prawn cocktail.

That doesn't look appetizing at all
What's it made of? What does it taste like?

It is the horror that is England...

Walkers was founded in 1948 in Leicester, England by Henry Walker, and acquired by Lay's owner, Frito-Lay, a division of PepsiCo in 1989.

Yanks copying shit again.

whenever some euro-fuck tries to shit on america just remember that this "pizza" is considered a treat to them.

pigs blood, taste like shit

I used to work for Walkers like 15 year ago. Sorry to break it to you all but prawn cocktail has zero seafood flavouring in it. It's tomato based! I hate prawns but love these? Why? Cos they don't taste like fucking prawns!

Do Americans have an equivalent to Yorkshire puddings?

do you have this in the states?

this is disgusting shit, I will never try it in my life but just the description is enough to make me cringe, congealed blood cakes are for deranged dogs not humans

Sauerkraut is finely cut cabbage that has been fermented by various lactic acid bacteria. It has a long shelf life and a distinctive sour flavor, both of which result from the lactic acid that forms when the bacteria ferment the sugars in the cabbage.

yes, we call it dog shit

this is now a British food thread.

i bought me american mate a packet of crisps and a pint of Guinness once

He loved it so much he started shouting HOT DOG

lol americans make me lol

any way apparently they call 'em lays over there in yankee land

you seriously think we dont have that?

Lad we invented potato chips. You really think you can tell us shit about them?

Side note though... anyone know what these are? Got some on deployment and they were good as hell.

says it right in the damn pic

Looks like Tomato Ketchup flavoured Lays, seemingly available in some middle eastern country.

That looks fucking delicious.

american's haven't even heard of crips they think all thin cut potatoes are liberal pro[paganda

beans sure as hell dont. looks like they just poured it right out the can

Nigger, it literally says "Tomato Ketchup" in English, RIGHT ON THE FUCKING BAG,,,!

walkers prawn cocktail

yes but only in certain shops that sell foreign stuff

fucking chips with shrimp flavor?? thats some next level bubba-gump nigger shit! you prolly eat that shit with a glass of tea!

Americunts don't know. These are banned because kids might choke. If they do, fuck em who needs em.

it's probably just something like this

and these are fucking godly

They're supposed to taste of prawn cocktail sauce, not prawns. The sauce is, traditonally, Marie Rose and it is indeed tomato based.

yes, actually americans do know--they used to have them here, you know it all eurocunt.

I'm pretty sure these are on every inch of the fucking planet. they're super bland but they're so cheap i eat them anyway.

It's Lays in Australia and gross shrimp flavored potato chip

for sure...anything with old bay seasoning is great!
these were god tier

lol im canadian.

wait wait wait... i just found out these are canadian. motherfucker if you've never had a butter tart fresh out the oven you're a virgin.

is black bay different from old bay/chesapeake bay flavor?

>lol im canadian

good luck with that.

no not really..all pretty much the same!

What are the things in the middle?

Yes, but it's called "Lays" in the US. Why that is, I have no clue. I would've been happy to buy a bag of "Walkers" chips.

The Prawn Cocktail flavor, however, I have not seen in the US. I've had some that one time I've been in the UK and it's pretty cool.

Prawn flavored crisps aka shrimp flavored chips

Take away the potatoes and beans and add white pudding an it's an Irish breakfast

I'm sure it tasted the exact same as shrimp crackers, which are amazing

Our northern friends did get this right, fuck me are they good.

becauase lays is older, more popular world wide, and they bought out walkers in the 80s

wait..... no flavor?

god damn this makes me hungry

I'm literally eating these right now, I used to live in that frozen wasteland and these were what I missed most

Find these in America, and they are great. Guessing they are simular

see

i found these to be very unimpressive

seems like it's just vinegar

Chicken pot pie is as close as we get.

Lays was founded in 1932 dipshit

Lay's is the brand name for a number of potato chip varieties as well as the name of the company that founded the chip brand in the U.S. in 1932. Lay's has been owned by PepsiCo since 1965. Lay's is the company's primary brand with the exception of limited markets where other brands are utilized (Walkers in the United Kingdom and Ireland, Smith's in Australia, Chipsy[1] in Egypt, Poca in Vietnam, Tapuchips in Israel,[2] Margarita in Colombia, Sabritas in Mexico and, formerly, Hostess in Canada). It is also called Frito-Lay.

Yea, we have crab chips like civilized human beings.

they are really nice. taste like really flavourful sausage, crispy. delicious

scrapple > blood shit

what the fucks that? it looks amazing.

Lays is Walkers.
Americans can't say big words though so they changed it to Lays for them.

looks like half of a little debbie pudding pie

Be Brit Fag

come to America

the South cause Disney n shit

order American Breakfast

Can't handle the plate not being covered in fucking beans!

American here, but parents are British immigrants. Traditional English breakfast is one of my favorite traditions. I prefer American bacon though.

u wot m8

even my fat american ass can't eat all that in a day

Is that thrown up oatmeal with chocolate chip?

No we don't. There really isn't anything like it that I know of here in the states that resembles it. Yorkshire pudding is fucking awesome though. I always make them when I do a roast beef or with steak.

these are in the gook/nigger/spic section at the grocery store. uk is the worst part of all 3

What is the stuff in the middle?

that's the yorkshire pudding

sausage gravy with sausage!

Walkers is the original. The yanks bought them out, kept Walkers name for UKfags because it's "ours" and Lays in America because retards.

sausage gravy boi, it makes your veins feel like tubes of concrete if made properly. Its the shit on biscuits

yorkshire puddings. like a roasted batter, crispy and delicious with gravy or on their own

Actually, Washington state resident here.

I bought two of these at my local gas station yesterday. One had a tiny Bumblebee transformer in it and the other a little clip for a little girls hair.

The people that own and run it aren't Americans though.......

You can get/have ANYTHING you want to in the US, legality be damned. Anything.

Lays came out 16 years before walkers. what part of that do you bints not understand

Most grocery stores here in the states have a British, Asian, Jewish, Mexican and Caribbean food isle/section. You wouldn't find spotted dick anywhere but that section and we don't have anything comparable.

>Lad we invented potato chips.
nope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato_chip#Origins

I have it worse.

Gotta import badedas vanilla shower gel from Germany to Canada.

>One had a tiny Bumblebee transformer in it and the other a little clip for a little girls hair.
sounds like you just quoted ashens tbh, rather than the truth

Cape Cod chips are the best. I didn't know they had an "old bay" flavor. Holy fucking shit. Old bay is so good. I always put it on mac and cheese. I prefer the hot and spicy old bay though.

Lays bought Walkers, how hard is that to understand? Retard.

You do realize alot of people visit england right?

Okay.... it's truth, but,

Go fuck yourself.

Double nigger.