To those who don't remember 2 months ago I made a thread explaining why I was donating myself the the Cryonics...

To those who don't remember 2 months ago I made a thread explaining why I was donating myself the the Cryonics Institute due to me being terminally I'll. Tomorrow's the day I get frozen. My condition got worse faster then anticipated and now after doctors and the rest of the staff at CI met with me. The plan is to put me in for a short term (53 years) and when they pull me out hopefully there'll be a way to cure my cancer. Tomorrow about 10am central time I will post as many photos as I can before I go for the long nap. Farewell Sup Forums, godspeed.

Good luck user. See you on the other side.

Just kill yourself and see if they can revive you in the future

Dude. You'd be lucky if they can even figure out how to thaw you out without your cells exploding.

But that's pretty cool. Somebody has to do it, for science.

You do understand that you will be dead and the damage done to the cells during the freezing process will make it so that it will be impossible to revive you.

Sorry user you are a dead man walking no matter what.

There is no way, they cannot legally freeze you as long as you are alive, not even for terminal illness. I'm calling bullshit.

I hope this isn't for real.

well, the good news is that yes there will probably be a cure for your cancer.

bad news is that we'll still be millennia away from being able to restore someone frozen with the techniques in use today.

good luck user

They have unfreeze small mammals such as rats and birds that have only been frozen for 2-3 years. I'm not the only one offering up themselves. Some billionaires ordered themselves a chamber. By the time I wake up they will have of figured the problem with reviving larger beings.
The legal documentation and (incase of death) will has been written and is sitting secured between a dozen lawyers.

>Unfreeze
Can't even English properly
I call bullshit

yes, obviously humans are no different than rats and birds

Goodnight

What's the motivation to wake up a sick old fuck that will cost us millions in unreimbursed medical expenses. For that matter have you experienced planet earth? Why the fuck would you want to come back anyway.

What if, the entire time, you are awake. You feel things, you breathe, you are cold, you are stuck in your own head, you can't move out of that uncomfortable position.
What if

By the time you come back, Islam has taken over the world. Kys faggot

Well, in generality, no were not. We're made up of cells. Different cells will react to the freezing and thawing process differently, but they all generally have the same anatomy. Humans just have more tissue.

Ummm, they don't freeze living people, nor assist with suicide.

Guys what if cancer is praying on retards?
Maybe it's the new form of Darwinism

>donating your body to pioneer a huge medical breakthrough
>thinking they will be petty over "reimbursements"

I was going to disagree with you, But.. you might be right.

also calling bullshit. freezing causes the water in the cells to crystallize which then bursts the cell walls. and just in case they told you about vitrification, that's bullshit too. the antifreeze they put in your body just goes where you blood used to be. there is still water inside every cell in your body, and that water will freeze and burst the cell walls.

anyway, sorry about your terminal illness, if this isn't bait.

What does that cost?

Cancer doesn't play the role you think it does in evolution. It is a disease that occurs late-in-life, often after reproducing and raising offspring.

Retardation has been added back in by artificial selection, because no one wants to destroy their child once it's born and they learn it won't be very functional. And they are able to live full lives, often reproducing as well.