You now remember that this show exists and will have a third season in early 2017

You now remember that this show exists and will have a third season in early 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49m5NRK07oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for the reminder, but I'll only forget.

dale is looking strange

Oh yea

*remainder

How did this go from being so good in season 1 to so meh in season 2?

I haven't even seen season 2 is it on Netflix yet faggot?

BCS is the ultimate Sup Forums pleb filter.

I agree, anyone who doesn't like this show is a pleb.

Agreed. Wish you plebs would stop shilling this shit.

how is mike still alive in better call saul?

How were you alive six months ago even though you'll be dead in a week?

how is mike still alive in better call saul?

I am in love

Because season 1 was Jimmy with the expectation that he'd do Jimmy things. Season 2 was Jimmy going out of his way to make sure he doesn't do Jimmy things for maybe two episodes followed by a bunch of Kim and Chuck filler nonsense. Mike is the show's only saving grace right now unless something changes drastically.

I never forgot :)

Wait... what? Is it good or not?

>Better call Saul
>Better cuck Chuck
>Better shout Ehrmantraut
>Better rim Kim
>Better sex Wex
>Better shill McGill
>Better hassle Hamlin
>Better like Mike
>Better sing Fring

Should I skip season 2?

I like it. most of you fags say it is shit but keep on watching. I never understood that.

fuck off dude

better like ike

The second season was excellent

>You now remember that this show exists
I've just realised I can't remember season 2.

It's cool if you study Law.

I didn't even know there was a second series until last week.

God no, way too much shit happened. The "JIMMY SHUFFLES PAPERS FRANTICALLY" shit is just a meme.

>It still didn't pick up by season 2
Anyone who watches season 3 should be jailed.
It's clear now he's just milking it for easy cash.

Decide for yourself. Personally I think its top tier 10/10 clearly, but you plebs can enjoy whatever shit you want.

Ive come to really enjoy how comfy it is and how much i like the cast, so much so i dont want any BB characters to appear anymore (mainly WW or bitchboy) I wouldnt mind seeing Gus

Well, Gus made his "appearance" on the previous episode, so I expect that if we don't SEE him on season three, we will for sure be seeing his partner, the guy who got boxcuttered.
walter and jesse will be back as well but not for a long time. thing is it was Saul who personally pushed for Walter to get back into cooking and began a domino effect when at the beginning of season three opted to use subversive and manipulating tactics to get walter to return to a life of crime, thus in a lot of ways its kind Saul's fault that Walter was around for so long and worked for gus and subsequently killed Gus - in Season 5 we find out that Mike and Saul are not on good terms, I think the falling out might have to do with Saul's "attachment" to walter, mike might fucking hate his ass for being so dumb at that point.

Also we will have to see Mike die again from his perspective.

In an interview last year Gilligan and Goulde said the main influences for Better Call Saul are Sergio Leone movies, Jackie Brown and The Godfather.

I love Tuco though

>HE CALLED HER BIZNATCH
>youtube.com/watch?v=49m5NRK07oo

Lol, thats funny, I didnt catch that bit, its good though

I was so hyped for this show before it came out
Now that 2 seasons had come and gone, I ask myself why. I wonder what I could have done during each hour

Meanwhile I'll still watch season 3 in hopes something will happen

stay pleb

it's his twin brother

I had a few friends and family members who watched this show and who loved breaking bad, but during season 1 and even during season 2 didnt fucking pick up on the fact that the black and white sequences happen AFTER breaking bad.

My one friend saw the season two opener and said "dude its crazy he wrote SG was here on the wall, like he was thinking about the saul goodman persona even back then" and i just fucking facepalmed.