How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

She should've changed it to "Wagecucks at Work", so it makes me feel disappointed.

Ambivalent. Why does it trigger you so hard?

I feel like she is implying that women and niggers are people

I don't really care but I can but no women were involved in whatever was going on.

>I don't really care but I can but no women were involved

>dismantling the patriarchy one sign at a time
This seems like an ineffectively slow manner by which to dismantle the patriarchy.

knowing that some people just have shit like this to do with their lives actually making me want to kill myself

good! women should have to do something. taping something to the danger signs should be right up their alley.

What would happen if you put

>niggers at work

We all know they dont work, but the sign says they do?

I bet this girl got a poor sad life. When she gets home at night she cries alone in her bed, eating chocolate.

ANSI Z535 and OSHA by reference says the language is "Men at Work." That's how it makes me feel.

I feel like she's an idiot wasting her time, but whatever

I feel like if women want a more prominent roll in the world then they will need to go back in time all the way back to the first humans, stay there and compete for men to pick who they will breed with instead of the other way around.

Danger is a social construct.

I think your probably wrong about that. Evidence? I do think she might be easily trolled.

I don't give a fuck.
Emphasising and amplifying crap like this has a purpose of dividing society to prevent unity.
>Keep 'em fighting among themselves so they're not paying attention to actually important things

Around 97% of workplace deaths are males. When are the silly inane giggly girls going to step in and take hazardous jobs?

>having enough time to stick labels on perfectly good signs

She's clearly not working, and thereby contradicting her actions

There's gotta be a more efficient way to dismantle the patriarchy, any ideas?

It should still say men at work because the men actually work and the woman sit around sipping coffee and spread gossip about the other workers.

Paradox

its funny because she is implying the "patriarchy" are people too

These sort of bitches think throwing the trash out is a blow against the patriarchy, so it's whatever works for them I guess.

It makes me feel like punching that cunt in her smug face.
Make her think twice when fucking with the PATRIARCHY!

Wooooow, did she just assume my species? What a close minded bitch. I'm a deer-kin. I will not be associated with "people" you fucking slut.

it's fine as long as there are actual women on that crew
which there probably aren't
unless it's a cleaning crew

top kek

She would never take a dangerous job. So she just looks like another bitch trying to waste everyone's time with petty shit and contributing nothing of value to the world.

Looks like a basic bitch trying to make the world a safe place for basic bitches to feel good about being basic bitches

A little bit amused that somebody thought this was important enough to not only do, but also document.

pretentious chick who will never make a difference in the world besides annoying people