What's so bad about them?

What's so bad about them?

They tell the truth. Mongs don't like the truth.

Liberal propaganda. They were better when it was just Shane traveling the world and seeing fucked up places instead of going 100% political.

they're kinda hipsters making "omg what the fuck is this" faces at stuff that's wierd and alien to them.

that's kinda ok though, because they cover stuff others don't seem to want to go anywhere near.

also, they're often just young.

like fucking dickhead kids who haven't got a clue.

i'm fucking drunk.

What about conservative propaganda? Oh right, no one cares about what conservatives do, only those fucking stupid libtard cucks.

everything in amwerica has to be fucking liberal or conservative. get a fuckign grip usafgaggukningdicks.

Pretty much, yeah. I really don't associate with either party, but I think America should be more liberal, because the times are changing. Also don't think America should be considered a "Christian Nation"

Pretty much this. The reporters are in their early 20s still in college that don't know fuck all about anything and are usually uneducated in the subject they interview about.

Doesn't matter if its liberal or conservative, that's now what vice was. Watch any of their early episodes where Shane travels to Liberia, or North Korea and reports on the fucked up things that happen there instead of how it is now where Shane does fuck all and has college kids document the current political maelstrom which yes, has them leaning towards the left.

Point is Shane got too rich, stopped giving a fuck, now they stopped doing interesting shit.

LGBT shitposting so hard its cringe. I'm fine with gays and the like normally but I see VICE headlines and it makes me fucking despise them

>Christian Nation

you know whenever any religion gets quoted as thingamajig benind any particular angle of opinion the whole debate is just a lost cause fucking what the fuck drunljk can't type

Get out, drunk faggot.

no you you tmotototowhterfucing dickbagging pisese of probably actually an ok guy in real life but over the ointernet I WILL DIESTSTWROY YOU

Yeah you're definitely not old enough to be on this site

I"M THIRTY FUCKING FIVE and really do not hagve anything of worth to prove it

>i'm drunk therefore in my head I justify acting like a retard
I remember being 14.

Give me your number, I'm gonna screencap what youre saying and text you this in the morning, then you can make an apology thread

Yes. Post your number on Sup Forums.

Vice is the brietbart of the left

i'm not that an on but i'm the tdrunk guy and NO. but i 'appreiate the thought. it really is th tthought that caounts and you are indeed thinking with briiliant fantastitude. my thianks user, you have my beast interests at heart. love you bro.

it's shit the writings fucking terrible and there's no means to an end plus misleading as fuck attention grabbing titles it's embarrassing

it's just dumbshit like 'we got high with self proclaimed agnostic monk who vapes'

then 500 words of dumbshit

vice is fucking terrible

They used to be good but they're shit now. I vote left but they're very much a "liberal" outlet now. If they keep going down this path they'll be BuzzFeed tier in a few years. Which is a shame they used to have interesting content. The site has become very corporate and very mainstream liberal. Also at least 20% of their content now is dude drugs lmao. This is also coming from someone who does drugs.

Basically they've adopted a trendy liberal culture that values rehashing poorly thought out ideas and generic talking points. They talk about whatever issue is currently cool to care about and it's very vapid.

That being said occasionally they still put out good content. It's just really rare these days.

i agree with this guy. he put it better than i would have.

I was a pretty big Vice fan. It started as a free news paper here in Ottawa Ontario Canada. Then rehashed itself in recent years.

I enjoyed many of the embedded reports, .. they'd sent guys out to warzones and have them report from the field, which was cool.

In recent months/years though, they've been becoming much less respectable. and more.... like everyone else...

Used to love vice there articles are complete shit now a days.

this
I still enjoy the show though. You don't need to agree with their political views to find the content interesting

Vice just reports what's happening in the world. I don't think they're conservative or liberal personally.

Fuck that one user had it right, vice was way better when it was just going to fucked up places. The North Korea one specifically.

This! Used to be very good, now it's shit

ITT: edgy ideologues who can't enjoy content if they disagree with the political message

This pretty much.

sure. and how much fox news do you watch?

Sitting there watching idiots ramble on, while feeling like they've missed the point on a subject, is frustrating. For anyone, regardless of political affiliation.

And because there's very few fair and balanced places to pick from, we all end up in our echo chambers, pointing at the other side and yelling...

Vice literally makes fake news

Fox News doesn't though.

Not sure?

A lot a their articles and "shocking" docs are shit

nothing, they go to fucked up places and its fun to watch, especially their liberia documentary with former cannibal warlords.