twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a life you pathetic shitposter

SAGE

Fucking grand.

KEK BTFO

ayy lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=AvbYFlJkYtI

Not all that it's cracked out to be.

Sad. I would love to be Texan, drive a big pick up with 30 inch rims to the woods, hunt some game with my bros and cook it slowly on a BBQ.
But here I am being a jobless spaniard. Hunting here just means dressing up as a fool, grabbing a fudd shotgun and chat with a bunch of francoists while the slave-peasents you own bring you the birds.
I am supossed to enjoy paella when it's just yellow rice with bullshit over it. And don't make me talk about flamenco.

I was born and raised and will never be anything else

It usually never is, people get severe selective blindness when it comes to their own country.

Pretty good actually

Rule Britannia

Being british gives me a nice excuse for hating my life

i don't give a fuck desu

I'm glad to be Japanese.

Indifferent.

Couldn't be happier.

Enjoy your collapsing petrodollar, ameritards.

Wew dodged a bullet there. Even more so if Hillary is elected tbvhwu f a m.

Absolutely amazing

My cat got sick. It would cost six thousand dollars to treat her. I didn't have the money so she died.

I guess that's how it feels to be an American, except with people.

>you will never be born into a world where the kikes cut off the end of your dick and turn it into paste to sell to your mother to make her look younger then raise you to believe they did you a favour because at least you don't have to wash it
O-oh no

I live in Canada but I'm a dual citizen so technacally I am American.

Sometimes I wish I was a hick or redneck and I could just go about shooting my guns and fucking my sister.

I think the sense of freedom felt whilst roaming around huge unpopulated fields, plains, and hills would be quite nice.

as long as youre not a bitch you can become an american, the best americans werent born in america , alexander hamilton,etc

Yeah but I don't want to love tot he city and get a shitty job I hate.

I want to be an obnoxious delinquent with an unwarranted sense of entitlement.

>
lol

>won't get shot
>won't get cucked
>won't be fat

I wish I wasn't Amuhrican. This place is a fucking embarassment. Shame replaces pride.

leave you closet redcoat

>ukraine
>won't get shot

Short term memory, Klad?

I am American. It's OK. I like my culture and my country.

I don't have much respect for Americans as a people though. Loud, dumb, disrespectful and more confused than most. I am not speaking of individuals but rather the conglomeration of peoples in the late empire.

There are redemptive qualities. They are expressed in individuals, culture and the projection of global power.

Traitorous cur.

To where? Seriously.

Nobody will take us. We are hated worldwide.

Perspective of getting shot isn't really that appealing.
There's war zone in ukraine where you can get shot, but not in any other place.

leave to mexico to a beach town you can be a hippie over there

Ted?

Suïcidaal

i think its pronounced Rafael

and btw you traitor everyone will take us, the us passport is rated in the top 5 of global maneuverability

I could have been. I lived there long enough and married an American.

And I'm actually quite proud of not being one.

>he spent time saving and making that

Lol...

It's not that great here.

In a few peruvian cities you can be homophobic,racist against natives (even some old people shove em from their walking path), , religions aren´t aggresive, you can be a prick, cruel, blacks aren´t bad people (some people doesn´t know howw they look), theres euro and amish colonies, in these cities you can beat criminals with your hands because they are unarmed, if someone doesn´t respect a women we just have to intimidate him, we respect the culture that euros brought with em..................if "America" falls we are doomed cz pure natives are really primitive