Why girls think they are immortal and the world turns around them?

Why girls think they are immortal and the world turns around them?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1494978657446.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because actually every choice and things we made is an attempt to be liked by girls.

Unless you got no social interractions at all.

Because everyone tells them that.

Im going to answer that with a question.
Why do people think fidget spinners are cool?

I feel sorry for you.

I didn't believe in autism until I heard of fidget spinners, how the fuck in this time of technological wonders young people enjoy that shit?

people enjoy what's new, when you're born into technological wonders they aren't really wonders

Because they have noonoos and men want to play with noonoos but not all noonoos want to be played with so men must apply effort to get to play with the noonoos making noonoo a form of currency, of which the noonoo holders have all, and noonoo seekers have none.

A bit like the income and class gaps present in today's capitalist societies. A communist approach would force all to share and have the noonoo eliminating blue balls and sexual poverty. We can but pray.

living your life this way is the reason girls don't like you

fidget spinners are literally for people with mental/neurological disorders like autism or adhd so they cant help but fidget. it's only a trend because some normal kids saw an autist with it and thought "shit man, that's cool!"

and once again, communist approach wouldn't work, in this case because of sexual diseases and preferences.

no shit Sherlock, the question is "why do they think it's cool?"

Because they are and it does.

Is that image legit? If it is, that's fucked up

Yes but when has communism ever cared for the health or preference of its subjects.

She learned what true equality is.

what happened here?

i.4cdn.org/b/1494978657446.jpg

>13-yro-girl-executed-with-bullet-to-head-1-Tonala-MX-nov-24-16.jpg

Looks so sexy like that, can't make a guy feel jealous now can you? SLUT.

Nice dubs fags.

Because OP is still a virgin. This is the only possible explanation here.

Why is Mexico such a fucking shithole, it's almost as bad as Norrebro and that is just a containment zone.

So this is what Sup Forums constantly calls the "master race"

Dumb teenager detected.

yes I can read dickshit, why was she executed and by whom?

Supreme gentleman here

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

Because she was a slut and in those shitholes they don't give a shit about feminism.

This entire thread just screams "teenage kids"

They've never had to deal with any real problems.

because it does basically

Not really that bad. You can kill and get away with it easily, unlike the USA where you get 10 years for aggravated assaults.

Everybody is equally worthless and we should all just take a bullet to the head to make this world just as worthless as it ever was with or without us.

so the girl was shot because she fucked someone? well that's pretty uninteresting

So fuck off then, faggot.

that's not true, there are plenty of people worth more than you, and some that are worth less than you

That's what makes it a shithole retard

>30 yr old never grew out of his emo phase

"we're all worthless so we should just kill our selves!"

She's faking that shit like there's no tomorrow son, does she really think faking it will get her out of there alive? I've seen retards who fake being spastic better than her.

That's why people like the ones committing this act are practically retarded. They act on impulse but violently rather than how Merican SJW's react. So really, yeah it is uninteresting because there is almost no reason for it. Just move on and don't be a bitch.

lol get a load of this little bitch

>Being this much of a pussy.
Gargle my balls, cocksucker.

>killing prime pussy
why?

Because fucking gave you life, put you on this planet, and gave you the right to live. They could have aborted your fucking worthless ass but hey chose to let you live and raise you.

It's called a fad. I give it 9 months.

Is that a challenge, you gay?

sure buddy, let me know when they finally drop out of your gaping vagina

got any more?

Look at it this way, say your wife or girlfriend becomes a total bitch cunt, take her on vacation to any border town. Find a reason to go somewhere away from her for a little while. Find the nearest narco and tell him she's DEA.
Problem solved.

uhhh getting hit in the head hard will do thta to you....

wtf do you think she's supposed to act like?

No, no it doesn't. Not like she does.

Not shaking her leg like a tard and then doing this monkey mouth thing at the end while deathgripping her damn slipper.

I am not a whining emo child that is too much of an cotton elf to put up with "reality" and I did not intend that I would kill my self, I was just stating that if everyone died then nothing would be lost as all things are meaningless and nothing are real.

yes, it does .... I've seen it happen, it's from blood swelling into parts of the brain and your nervous system freaking out.

anyways more pictures like this ?

that's really cool and amazing that you think that's what is not supposed to happen, but doesn't answer what you think IS supposed to happen.

Why?

you're right. next question is, who gives a shit? it doesn't change the fact that you can experience and enjoy things now.