Its tremendous, really. Some people cant stand my life of pure success and winning. I never lose. I will never lose...

Its tremendous, really. Some people cant stand my life of pure success and winning. I never lose. I will never lose. I will die a very rich and powerful man, as i have been my entire life. Sorry faggots will never accept the amount of purity that flows through every fiber of my soul.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/treason-an-explainer-1795261416
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is a faggot.

Enjoy prison.

>being so retarded you don't know what classified means

The amazing thing about it all is that it shows how a completely narcissistic, undisciplined, liar can still make money in the U.S. if he has a bunch to start with. Any rich moron can get even richer without too much problem it seems.

God bless America.

Try turning 1 dollar into 1000. It takes a genius like myself. Exchanging Information between 2 countries reguarding national security is legal and i have every right to do so.

>no word repetition

Shit-tier attempt

Trumptards your king is going to be overthrown

OP, how long have you liked Donnie's cock and how far could you get it up there?

Lock him up!

Don't be a faggot and post lame ass memes.

Just call trump a faggot and move on. Simple as that.

What I've found funny is that libtards have been shouting treason ever since this event (and before). But obviously none of them know the definition of the word. Obama was closer to treason than anything Trump has done so far.

elaborate

Go suck trumps dick.

It's just for fun faggot. Tired of all you bitches getting your panties in a bunch about pussy ass liberals. Who cares.

Loose lips sink ships, m8. You fucked yourself over.

He can't. It's just something they say to act like they know what's up.

But...but...the emails! What about the emails?!?!

I swear trump faggits are worse than those pussy ass left leaning commies.

"If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear"

For starters.

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/treason-an-explainer-1795261416

I voted libertarian you dumb asshole. And no I didn't like Gary Johnson either.
The problem I have with pussy ass liberals is that I'm sick of them crying, screaming, and breaking shit like the child-brained scum they are. And they're multiplying.

Yes I can. See:

Honestly though aside from the normal PC cucks I only ever hear trump faggots bitching about liberals. It's retarded they became what they hated most.

Atta boy

Trips to trump tower cost tax payers nothing.

Any money spent by trump at trump properties are reimbursed To the treasury.

Fail

where did you explain about Obama committing treason? Pretty big accusation to just toss out there.

not sure if trolling or retarded

Libertarian here again. I also highly recommend you watch "Get Me Roger Stone".

It puts a lot of perspective on how Trump won. Good or bad, it puts politics in a very clear light as to how it really works, and how you really win. This is why Trump is president, Hillary is a loser, and politics hasn't changed and will never change until the next war. And that's a war the liberal cucks will lose.

Yeah but he'll have a good 8 years

You might want to switch on the news, fella.
Trump has shit the bed.

lol

I'm going to assume you didn't read the article I posted.
Treason is defined as basically admittance to waging war against the US, by helping a country we are currently at war with.

Proven or not, the list of Obama's dirty laundry list relating to the middle-east is much closer to treason than Trump talking about classified information to someone we're only uncomfortable with at the moment.

The difficulty of gaining wealth is like an inverse exponential function, with more money it's easier to gain money, with less it's hard

When you start with a million dollars (more than some working plebs ever make in their lives) it's pretty easy to stay on top of the pack

America, land of the used-to-be-free, home of no more opportunity

"no officer, you can not search for dead bodies in my basement"

Oh good thing comeywad not the lead investigator then. More a powerful figure head. Tired of tards that think Comey investigates shit.

They have nothing its clear Comey held the "investigation"over Trumps head.

see

You know, as long as anyone could get that size of loan, it would actually suggest a land of opportunity. The thing is, not anyone can get the kind of head start Trump did. But I do like the idea that anyone, smart or not, can make money if they just apply themselves.

Oh, the news like CNN bringing in obvious stand-ins to push their war on Trump? Riiiiight.
I'd be happy to post a source if you like.

The main issue I have with liberals and the liberal media right now is that they actually WANT Trump to fail. Which is not only pathetically low, but completely counterproductive to our country. Nobody in their right mind would WANT a leader to fail, no matter who they are.

agreed.

I'd love for you to explain how I'm wrong in any way.

I skimmed it, and it wasn't relevant to what's happening right now.
If the accusations are true, then Trump has been guilty of at least obstruction of justice.
That alone could be grounds for impeachment.
Treason hasn't come into it (yet), but he's still potentially in deep shit.
What will count is whether the GOP keep backing him. At present, Fox News can't get a Republican on air to defend him. That's not good news for him.

> "purity"
lol

If the leader is a liability to the country, which I firmly believe he is, then we are absolutely better off without him.
I'm no fan of Pence whatsoever, but I at least believe that he would act within the rule of law.

>da librul media

It's called reality. The only people that still support him get their news from the National Enquirer and watch wrestling.

Trump can share any fucking information he wants.

The fact that NYT leaked the sharing of information is what should scare people.

That's fucking hard core politicking. Makes whitewater look like a high school student council election.

As opposed to the government propaganda machine? CNN... NBC...

NASCAR fans would like a word with you.

Once again for the slow ones: The President is not a King. He can't just do what he wants.

>The problem I have with pussy ass liberals is that I'm sick of them crying, screaming, and breaking shit like the child-brained scum they are. And they're multiplying.

This sounds like whining to me. And the right hasn't been crying and screaming for years? Everyone has their beliefs. Defend them or butt out.

The bankrupt right-wing. All they got now is "I hate liberals".

Trump is the government, you cretin.

Presidents can share anything they want.

It's completely relevant. Haven't you seen twitter lately? Countless accusations of treason for the handling of that information.

While obstruction of justice could be grounds for impeachment, I believe Nixon was the last one impeached with that charge, among others. So I feel like Trump is in a "final warning" type situation right now. Will be blow it? Maybe. But he's been pushing too hard since before he got in. You don't attempt massive changes against a controlling government all at once without fear of being assassinated.

Wouldn't have to been leaked if Trump invited the US Press too.

We need leakers now more then ever.

government = deep state. The actual government hasn't fully come to terms that Trump is president yet.. sad!

The scary shit is that liberals are completely blowing their wad. No one wants to impeach Trump so soon, its too risky. But liberals keep hammering him on every move.

Now, if they don't get him out in the first year, he becomes almost Teflon. They'll never get him out.

And what they share shows whether they are stupid or not.

Your last point is fair to assume. However, just because you FEEL like they're a liability, doesn't mean they are. I do feel like Trump means well. But his "bull in a china closet" approach doesn't work well.

This is worrying.

Where were the leakers when Obama was droning Yemen for 8 years, not sending one banker to jail in 2009, or gutting the middle class? Utterly useless. Hope my ass.

You have literally no rebuttal other than "da librul media".
I get most of my news from those sources. And I look deeper and compare articles and have noticed a very obvious trend. Something you clearly don't do.

"stupid" because Obama did us well.

Don't forget, Obamas failures is why Trump is prez in the first place.

>I do feel like Trump means well.
Based on what? What has he done to help anyone but himself?

lol the alt-right got jewed so hard it's hilarious

OP here. You faggots will argue about anything. Im too busy getting stoned and showering in victory.

wahey, conspiracy theory bingo.
thanks, useful to know I can stop bothering to reason with you now.

I wonder what would have happened under Obama's rule if conservatives tore up colleges and have been frequently and blatantly obstructing freedom of speech.

Right. The CIA, the FBI, the media, everybody is just out to get poor old Mr. Trump. He is totally innocent and it's all a giant global conspiracy against him! Everyone else is wrong and he's right, because I believe him.

throwing votes away eh? what a waste

quite obvious, leaks coming from where?

Comey took 3 weeks to pull that out of his ass? That trump asked him to stop the investigation?

How did he ask? Hey Comey you got nothing you said so yourself .. can you stop this bullshit?

From all the info we got the FBI itself said they hag nothing with Flynn they cleared him of wrong doing.

I can see him asking to stop the bullshit

What precisely has he done to help himself? Besides his tax plan.

Of course, he doesn't obey the IC like every previous president since JFK has (assassinated)

Think you assholes must have forgot, the CIA wasn't elected.

I don't care what other people are saying.
I care about what is actually happening.

Trump may well survive this, but it says more about the sorry state of US politics if he does than his actually ability.

They weren't needed dumbass. All that was in the news

>gutting the middle class - see Republicans
KEK

This 'liberal media' is so old. Just a damn campaign strategy to cut off bad news. Everyone knows it except for the religious believers.

Enjoy being stoned and broke. I'm going to go out before long and go to my favorite restaurant down the street and eat with friends, drink some beer, and go to sleep to be productive again tomorrow morning.

Nobody would allow him to do anything anyway.
The best thing so far would be to reign in the work visa programs taking away real jobs from SKILLED American workers.

I just noticed that Trump is basically that fat kid and high school who never had a single friend because he was such a dick, and later in life tries to get back at everybody by buying a wife and dying of obesity (or oompaloompitis, in his case).

>implying the tax plan isn't enough
his very existence is based on selfishness.

What's funny about that is that you can't have it all 3 ways. And if you don't know what that means, I'm not wasting time typing out an explanation because I'm replying to all you other fuckers.

It doesn't need to be everybody asswipe, it just needs to be 1 or 2 guys leaking and exaggerating inside info and passing it onto the liberal owned media where it immediately becomes facts for all their cuck liberal followers...and poof you have yet another made up and pushed heavily by the media crisis in the white house. Toolbags, you should all die.

they were needed more under sneaky Obama than Trump. At least we know what Trump is. Obama sold you a load of shit.

Again, your last part of your statement I'll agree with.

Lol i work a very labor intensive job and get paid decent. Im about to finish a degree from a community college, not much i know but theres serious potential in my area. Def not broke or lazy. Clearly youre misguided on marijuana.

100000000% TRUE!

awwww someone was too wishy-washy to pick a side so he has to rationalize a wasted vote

>implying Trump isn't the grandmaster shit salesman

Given plum government jobs to his family.
Refused to operate his businesses as part of a blind trust, meaning foreign influences can curry favour with him by using his business interests as a means to essentially bribe him.
Conducted government business at his own resorts, opening up countless conflicts of interests.
I mean, I didn't even have to think about those. There are countless more.

Didn't vote this election, but happy Trump won, can't listen to Hillary's voice, more annoying than a trap's quief.

No, actually. One, I'm not religious in the least. Two, there are VIDEOS proving the corrupt liberal media. And three, if you think the larger media outlets aren't pushing hard right now, you're retarded.

And I try my best to not use words like "retarded" in my rebuttals because it dilutes the point. But really...look around.

well to be fair they don't even know what a blind trust is

well that's just fine. be sure to skip the next election too

God Bless our Trump

JFK isn't dead that was an actor. The real JFK lives with Elvis in Argentina, I read it on Steve Bannon's blog.