Red pill me on Jews and communism

I'm anti kike, a holocaust denier, pro race war and have been browsing Sup Forums for quite some time now, but there is one thing i haven't really understood yet.

Why did jews create communism if they love shekels so much?

Do the jews collect money from the population, take a large sum of it for themselves without telling them and then distribute the rest of the money to the population evenly or am i completely off track?

Red pill me on jews and communism Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RoFSlvpVhd0
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They invented it, they funded it and the lead the revolution.

>distribute the rest of the money to the population evenly
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes i know but my question is why.

What? Isn't that the point of communism, that everyone is equal and should get payed the same no matter if you're a cleaning lady or a doctor?

>ignoring Vietnam, China, North Korea, Cuba, Laos
antisemitism is a mental disease

Bump

Communism and liberalism is a disease, get off pol/ you shill.

>Most evil, vile, conniving race of the whole planet
>Their holy book is literally filled with hate for every one who isn't them
Yeah i wonder why they would want a create a totalitarian system where every one but the elite are just slaves (literally animals, like in their book) with no rights or property what so ever.

Yeah i guess that's true, after all the talmud says that we only exist to serve the kikes.

There still jews in Russia ? I thought all of them went in Israel.

I think more than half the jewish population of Russia emigrated. But all of them didn't go back to their holy land because they want to infiltrate more countries which haven't been culturally enriched yet.

After a communist revolution the old upper and middle classes are purged, and the old lower classes remain impoverished. In fact they're even more impoverished as the new ruling class has complete domination over their finances.

Unless of course you're in the party. Otherwise everyone gets paid a starvation wage.

youtu.be/RoFSlvpVhd0

For the same reason they created Christianity for the goyim and not for themselves

For the same reason Israel isn't communist

They create universalist poison for the goyim, while keeping nationalist positions for themselves

here is your daily read

So this is that new reddit meme.

could be.

What an stupid tale. To post this shit better dont post anything.

Interesting, thanks for the red pills familia.

All the jewish bankers are marxist communist.

Stop spreading fake/misquotes
it only makes us look bad

>inb4 jew shill

relax bullmolester, we will see. it could be something interesting after all.

There is no money in coomunism
Everybody is forced to work
Sup Forums is satire

>I placed it gently on the ground and used my boot to reshape its skull

kek

How many shekels do the JIDF pay you per post?

None.

All I fucking did was google the quotes and all I find are fucking virus-ridden conspiracy websites

I have yet to see a legitimate source for any of these quotes.
Most of them are misquoted.

Secularized Jews were very prominent in communist movement, but of course they didn't create it ex nihilo, but it was a process that lead to the creation of communism, so to say "Jews created communism" is a manipulation, however they joined this movement, probably because of their prejudices towards Europe

They wouldn't be successful if goys didn't support them widely

Contrary to what you'll hear on /pol, bolsheviks like Trotsky, Kamenev, initially were treated as poor, delusional freaks. They had no support among people, they only became important, because of financial support from abroad and the collapse of the tsars in Russia

Several Putin's best friends are jews.

what is it? the kindly ones?

Money wasn't all that relevant. You don't need money when you can make people do whatever you want.

>misquotes
See this video, pastakike:

The white version is more easy to read, do you have it?

TL;DR

Inflation hurts rich jews the most. Do you even know what inflation is?
There were elections on immigration in western countries

No, most of these are not misqoutes, stop shilling faggot.

They are fake quotes. There was a video on here some weeks ago about some jew running around Israel and asking jews about these quotes

>Sup Forums is satire

Enjoy your enrichment Hans

Check this user, it's very interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k

"asking jews about these qoutes" oy vey the jews would never lie to the goyim right...

You do know that judaism allows jews to deceive and lie to goys so please fucking stop shilling so hard.

jews hate white people more than anything else so anything to destroy white people is good for them

kill every jew before they kill you

Top kek

Jews become ruling class with ability to control all wealth as a Party
rest of population becomes a ruled class, with no property rights and freedom

they didn't, the kikes stopped at nothing to destroy it because it was a nationalist movement, which created racially homogeneous states. helped create a stable environment for society and government to fight degeneracy, Ye only mom degenerate countries are former and current communist countries however poor. the jew lies keeps them poor and from obtaining trade deals.

communism is based Soviet was based, prove me wrong pro tip you can't.

Why would a commie even visit Sup Forums? Oh right, I almost forgot about the shills, for the shekels ofc.

(You) are trying way too hard sweety

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

The holy book of almost any religion has passages filled with bile.

90% fabricated.

Take a hike, you filthy kike.

>Things that never happened

Jews did in WW2.

Hews were not mass exterminated in WW2.