Who likes big girls?

Who likes big girls?

Jesus christ, she's built like a refrigerator and doesn't even have nice tits. That's like a double-whammy.

Definitely not me. Gross!

subhumans

>Who likes big girls?

niggers.

no one, fuck off

Looks like it ate a Food Lion.

Another angle

Thank god she left her disgusting underwear on, wouldn't want anyone to also see her gunt.

/thread

Alright how about someone else?

Not that big

Nipples look like angry eyes

How about her?

not me

I thought nipples were suppose to be on the front..? Fucking disgusting.

Yeah lets see that fat ass.

I get herpes and share with you the spoils of war OC and this is the thanks I get.

Guess again pal

kek. These edgy, teenage fags on /b and their stupid belief that white people are't into fat chicks. It's so cute.

I'm a fan of fat chicks.

Dude been fucking the unfuckable for us...
The hero we didn't need?

I really want to know who the faggots are that like these fat wastes of space. How does it feel knowing that no one will ever love you except for these ugly pigs?

still gross

The fuck....?

They just want attention.

They cheat on their boyfriends, husbands, whatever for some dick from a "nice guy". I get free pussy without commitment.

One I got free fast food (Wendy's manager and not the first pic) for 6 months whenever I drove thru.

I am the professional wingman, you want to score that 9 or 10? I'll plow her 1-4 friend. You may have a chance but I KNOW I'm getting some.

Just because they love me doesn't mean I love them.

You think anyone still here has feelings anymore? Most of us are dead inside and could give a shit less about life or love.

We sit online, eat shitty food, work shitty jobs. Why masturbate if some cunt want your cock unattached? It's a satisfactory life.

Big chicks are just awesome to me. They're giving, and willing to please. Best pussy too. They just want the dick and then they split. I'm ok with that.

Post more

People who can't get a skinny gf.

\thread

I have no problem getting skinny bitches, I just prefer big girls.
Not everyone likes skinny bitches like you little fags with little dicks.

Now /thread

Hot. I love me some BBW just seeing theyre whole body jiggle as they ride my cock, the best. More