Chubby pup here. Tell me how you'd treat this butt Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TimbyWuff/status/863930947955281920
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woof?

yiff me daddy

I'd throw a cheese slice on it and laugh my ass off watching the reaction

D: meanie

treat it like every other post on Sup Forums where op claims to be someone he's not and posts without a time stamp.

sage

filter

move on

I mean, I'd smash.

At least I'm not retarded.
>Using emojis on an Imageboard.

feed you hormones and pull those nipples until those tits get bigger, softer and fuller, and then make you a lactating hucow.

not sure if I would buy you a slut to fuck either, or just whore that gay ass out for black parties

pic very fucking related

Can I get a sign that says "My cock is like 3 times bigger, Charlette. hahahaha"

God damn faggot. I'm straight, but people like you make my dick angry.

Too tired to stamp. I used to never have to now i get asked to all the time...guess that's what I get for posting so much.
Yeee
Well that's pretty dang lewd.
:3

i would suck your balls and lick your asshole before i fucked you

That fucking asshole is prettier than my wife's cunt.

Well heck yeeeeah~
Idk why that turns me on to hear that...

Thats nothing.

lewd is when you are a horny mess, dripping white stuff from all your holes and your tits, and all you want is more, and beg to put that cum somewhere. as the pumps move to your tits

pic related, how big your tits will be when it is milking time. now, would a girl this size be a fun slut to fuck? cause I want to start a herd of sluts

And that tiny, wothless dicklette. GOD DAMN. I would destroy you, faggot.

Maaaaybe
Nnf

I'd pee in your butt

You're sick!....that's kinda hot...do it o3o

good...though you are not goona have a choice. you are are both gonna fuck like bunnies, and breed like them too.

I'm gonna plump you both up so you both look the same, have the same rear, the same big swollen leaking tits, and the same soft belly. one will be because you are fat, and the other is she keeps her baby fat. You'll be fucked together by others, you'll be milked side by side, and even have the same hair color.

pic also very fucking related related. the only way people will be able to tell you two apart from this view is when they slide their dick between your ass cheaks, one of you has an extra hole to come in, and one makes some extra milk.

seen you before, got any gifs or vids?

holy fuck, this has to happen OP

I'd make sure I really had to go before I did it, just for you

You're making me squirm...this sounds really hot sir @.@
Tons. Twitter is Timbywuff. There's some latest stuff on there.
It does...

wow that got real hot all of a sudden

gimme some thoughts and feedback on it then

also thank you both

have more fat asses

please upload the rest of you taking cock

Would you milk me between my thighs like the slutty cow i am?

thats her job dearie, or those that you get loaned to

my job is to train your slut holes

Why so slutty, Timby?

can u hammer a nail into one of your balls?
thx

I would dildo your plump poo pussy with a large ear of yellow corn, then I would shove marshmallows up your dookiecunt and mash them in there with my cock which would be slathered in Hershey syrup for a nice cocoa lube, finally after I pounded out your shit twat till I blow my load I would spread your buttcheeks apart and have you cum fart a barrage of mashmallows covered in chocolate and spunk onto graham crackers and eat it....how do you like that? Want smore?

post more you whore!

so cute :3 i just wanna touch it

bluewut from tumblr

ass looking like an abused potato

Oh gosh

wheres the rest of this clip?

twitter.com/TimbyWuff/status/863930947955281920

It's part of a collection of 91 private vids I have. I sell the complete batch over telegram for a paypal donation. Nothing crazy. There'll be more clips on my twitter as time goes on. But that's the best way to see all my stuff.

Will there be smores?