/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2010/02/16/sports/olympics/16lefty.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brazil edition

What went wrong?

This thread is shit and you're a shit OP.

Pic is edmonton coach.

>a bombstan movie

>yfw pulju gets sent to the AHL on January 1

What's the first thing he's gonna learn in California?

Lmao look at that fuckin monkey

lmao why is that monkey wearing a santa hat

Good

THOSE DAHKIES MESSED WITH THE WRONG FAHKIN CITY

>Pic is edmonton coach.

uhhhh do you know who Joey Moss is?

search that name+oilers and have yourself a laugh at how close to home you are

>Latvia's goalie is literally named Mitens.

not gonna lie this kid has not delivered on the "best college freshman since paul kariya" hype

Let me guess, because he doesn't play the shit Mongol it means he's not a good coach.

How dare you?!

Do you think Bill had some good Christmas cookies?

>shit mongol

he is the best 4th overall since pitkänen

have some respek

>tfw i got mcdonalds and put a half pint of vodka into my large sprite and somehow misplaced it

Is jake virtanen shit because he has finnish surname?

How nail easy california sloots because he's 6'4"

No he's shit because of shitty canadian genes and shitty canadian upbringing. As full finnish who grew in Finland he'd be an NHL superstar who'd lead the cantpucks to stan lee cup.

If he was a finnish he would be tiny penis man and fat and only have one skate. Because he is supreme canadian he is huge penis and super iq smart and wins nobel prize

>BTFO the nigger who sat during the national anthem

Top kek, that faggoty nigger didn't even bother to vote.

>bob hartley works for team latvia

why lol

lmao i did the same thing with mcdonalds sprite back in my alcoholic phase, r u me

look at that fuckin monkey lmao

>swedish referee

REEEE THEY JUST WANT US TO LOSE DUE TO REFPUCK!

i missd it haha where is it

Why were you incapable of making drinks without McDonald's?

You were shitty drunks tbqh

we arent so different you and i leaf

I always was swedish desu

THIS IS NOT HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO!

im not a big drinker i just am bored with a bunch of days off work. it was just convenient cause i got the mcdonalds anyways

i ended up finding it btw i put it down on top of my toilet qhile i was poopin :p

lol fibnland sucks

Just kidding swedes are gays

finland is back baby

Tolvanen fucking sucks. He was supposed to be the next great Finnish goalscorer.

He's a manlet what did you expect

>183 cm
Hardly a manlet. Taller than Crosby.

>5'10"
>taller than crosby

Also

>left handed players
>elite goal scorers

crosby's a manlet

every player is left handed except meme players and americans (meme players)

>americans (meme players)
ur a meme

>he thinks what hand you shoot actually matters

both hands can get good angles to the net, just depends if the player is good enough to put himself in positions which play to his advantages

you're a stupid asshole

You're a clueless shitposter. I've probably forgotten more about hockey than you'll ever know

you should get that checked out

i could have been a professional hockey player but i chose Sup Forums and video games instead

>video games

You fucked up.

I dont play anymore, but I really liked diablo and wow back then

great now you made me crave mcdonalds :p

>taller than crosby
doesn't mean shit. Toews is 3 inches taller than Crosby but Crosby is WAY better built

>handedness doesn't matter

Explain why 16 out of 20 Rocket Richard Trophies were won by righties

I actually know a guy who was on an AHL team and quit the team one day because he wanted to play LoL. Literally called up the team and said he wouldn't be able to make it to the airport for their next game and got cut.

>tfw riding a 10 game winning streak in NHL 17 online versus
>tfw over half the wins are DNF rage quits

shit sample size. Explain why basically of the top scorers of all time shot left. gretzky, jagr, messier, howe (although he shot both left and right). It using the same shitty logic you do

Do NHL HUT faggots still send tons of hate messages after games? I used to get some of the most angry voice messages I've ever heard after playing that game for an afternoon

there are way more left handed shooters in the nhl than right handed shooters. also, your dumb belief would mean that it doesn't matter whether you shoot to the blocker or glove side of a goaltender, which it categorically does

I don't play HUT because it's one of the most Jewish schemes I have ever seen. I mainly play the regular online versus mode. Me and a few friends also have an EASHL team that we play on sometimes, that is pretty fun but I get frustrated sometimes because my friends aren't nearly as good as I am.

literally never happened.

They can't believe that they dumped hundreds on a game and still get absolutely owned

As I said, that only makes a difference if you're repeatedly coming in on your off wing. Good players can change their positioning to give themselves more favorable angles no matter what hand they shoot. And most goals involve getting the goalie to move laterally, basically nullifying the advantage gained from being right or left handed, its not super often you're just shooting while stationary in the slot on a stationary goalie

EASHL is pretty damn easy to carry a team even if it's shit

you're basing what you're saying on exceptional players rather than the whole of the league historically, which has since it began, and currently does, empirically suggest that left handed shooters are not only more likely to become nhl players, but also en masse are more productive

>Latvia

Yeah but it's hard when you get matched up against a team where all the players are pretty good. My friends aren't complete shit, they just aren't as good as I am (a few years ago when I autistically played NHL for 6+ hours a day I was in the top 100 of ranked online versus). We are a little above .500 and have played close to 100 games.

>bases his arguments of richard trophy winners
>complains about me basing my argument on exceptional players

bro

cool story bro

>And most goals involve getting the goalie to move laterally

Exactly. Most elite playmakers are lefties so being right handed is favorable to scoring one timers from a lefty

i'm not the guy that said that. and regardless, the point stands, and the concept you're advocating is unfounded. you're wrong

Since 1989-90 the player (or players) that lead the league in goals have been

>9 lefties
>22 righties

Since 1979-80 the player (or players) that led the league in goals have been

>15 lefties
>28 righties

nytimes.com/2010/02/16/sports/olympics/16lefty.html

How many americans have captained their teams to stanley cups?
How many gold medals do american hockey teams have?

checkmate amerifats

ah. an exclusive and non-causative sample size of exceptional players.

my family from canada are uneducated trappers that have no bottom teeth from using chewing tobacco. i assume based on that that all canadians are a reflection of them

fact: left handed hockey players are statistically, categorically, empirically, and therefore objectively, more likely to become nhl players and have been as a group more productive than right handed ones AINEC

>Murrican lifelong fan since 2010 being schooled by Canada

Savage af2bh
Gord from Nunavut clearly wins this debate

Stop derailing the thread, fags.

ah, 43 players that all belong to an exclusive group as well. definitely a good sample size and a non-exceptional one. (something you actually brought up iirc *burps*)

The origin of this discussion is . Tolvanen was never going to become an elite goal scorer because he shoots the wrong way. He might become a good NHLer but he won't be an elite goal scorer.

samefag.

i dont read finnish posts honestly. he wont be elite because hes finnish not because he shoots the wrong way

Then why do Kurri and Selanne have 4 goal scoring titles between them? Why is Laine second in the league as a rookie?

>my chances at playing in the nhl were already gone before tolvanen was even born

>my chances at playing in the nhl were already gone before I was born

>tfw i chose to become a girl instead of an nhl player

>4
not a lot
>goal scorers
meme. don't need them

Hey... how you doin?

>tfw Drexel grad
w-we're famous now

>tfw im an nhl player

Holiday in finland. Hint: eastern conference

Bustkov?

nylander?

Yes. Im snuggling with my boyfriend who is and watching netflix with chocolate :3

>being the leading Selke contender with 27 points and 58% Corsi while carrying the corpse of Jagr and a random assortment of waiver wire pickups on his line
>"bust"

STOP SAYING BUSTKOV REEEEEEE

stop.. youre making me horny

barkovs a jagr babby lol literally the 2nd best offensive player of all time plays with him he has no excuses

>rags

>tfw the charlotte hornets are playing the brooklyn nets tonight at Barclays Centre
i wonder if we will catch a glimpse of honky

>single digit goal total
>not an elite playmaker

BUST