WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Fuck her over the kitchen counter then cum on some cheesecake and have her eat it.

Go on

>cuck thread

Then tie her hands to her back, then have her blow me from under the table while I eat lunch. After I finish I take her to the living room where she continues to blow me whole I watch baseball. I facefuck her during the ads while she has to hold her breath for at least two minutes.

Wwyd to her?

Force her head down, open her ass cheeks, and fuck her up the ass and then cum all over her face

Wwyd to Jenny

I'd love to ride her magic carpet

gross

suck her tits, cum in her mouth, and force her to swallow it.

Force the little one to eat lefts pussy at gunpoint

To me? :o

Fart on your stupid face

I think she'd swallow willingly

Nudes for good replies

I'll tie her to the top of a table and ram a baseball bat up her pussy as deep as possible.

Provide her with a tooth whitening product.

Shove my cock down her throat and make her gag as I bounce her head up and down.

Well that's not very nice. :/

Wwyd?

Ex GF

call ICE on her

take her to a ghetto detroit neighborhood, take all her clothes off, and drop her off to be raped by a wild pack of negroes

I would handcuff her to a urinal in a men's bathroom at a truck stop and then record truckers as they come in and use this pretty girls face as fuck toy. Then you could come in and shoot your load on her face while she sobs quietly.

tell her to lose weight

moar

Walk up to her and grab her ass, rubbing and squeezing as I push her towards the bed.

Bind her with duct tape, lay her on her back. Prop her head up with pillows so she's looking down the length of her body. Titfuck her til I'm about to cum, pinch her nose and force her mouth open so I can ejaculate into it. Gently choke her with my hands while she swallows my load.

i usually dont like to post pics of myself on here. but im curious

Timestamp if it's really you

More pics for good ones.

You know the rules. Tits with timestamp.

Nice

Hold you in my arms, stroke the loose hair from your eyes, and gaze deep into your soul. I'd caress your neck, draw close to you, and whisper into your ear "tits or get the fuck out..."

Thank you. And nice photo.

Stroking to her? Love to hear more

Oh she would love that... go on

was meant for you

what about this slut? have a couple more of her

Wwyd

I would force her panties into her mouth and duct tape it shut. I'd trace the tip of my cock along her breasts and down her belly, leaving a trail of precum. As I thrust into her vagina, I'd choke her again, her muted whimpering acting as a potent aphrodisiac. I'd cum inside of her, and leave her laying there, gasping for breath.

Would rip the rest of that dress off and fuck her ass right in that hallway

Do you have Kik?

Be as brutal as you want.

Here's moar love this shit

Rip out her stupid fucking nose ring before choking her on my cock.

Nah. I don't use kik. I just lurk and occasionally post in wwyd threads. Usually I'm too sadistic for most people. Your story was pretty lighthearted.

24yo, btw.

Give me a bit.

No problem

any more of OP?

another of her