Let's go inside the mind of a libtard

let's go inside the mind of a libtard

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/madkins19/discrimination-of-conservatives-in-liberal-arts-1ynfg?utm_term=.cc5wg0ZWad#.qiNM146kK9
huffingtonpost.com/jamell-na-henderson/the-unfortunate-epitome-o_b_10226630.html
snopes.com/margaret-sanger-weeds/
money.cnn.com/2016/03/28/news/trump-apartment-tenants/
snopes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

children can consent to irreversibly sterilizing surgery but not to oral sex

I thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster that I'm a Leftist, not a Liberal

sounds familiar

Praise Bob and pass the common sense.

this would also apply if Clinton won

this pic sums up all libs

First of all, every single one of those political facebook pages similar to Occupy Democrats is fucking retarded. Secondly, disrespecting the president isn't treason.Third, I know you're pointing out the hypocrisy of liberals, but the basis of the arguement is shaky at best because of the flawed reasoning behind it. And last of all, eat shit faggot. Most of these threads and political memes are greatly exaggerating extremes on both side, which hardly speak for the majority of republicans or democrats.

The mind of a republican buzzfeed.com/madkins19/discrimination-of-conservatives-in-liberal-arts-1ynfg?utm_term=.cc5wg0ZWad#.qiNM146kK9

Who did the generation giving out those trophies overwhelmingly support?

So all Middle Eastern refugees are terrorists? Do you realize how stupid that image is?

I never heard anyone call Hillary Clinton poor, or Zimmerman white. Everyone makes fun of dolezol regardless of political affiliation. The military thing is crazy too, I don't know anyone that calls the military terrorists and I live in New York. Trayvon Marion was a child though, and a picture of him giving the finger doesn't change that.

Terrible comparison.

You never heard anyone call Zimmerman white? You must be living in some cave in the subways. kys, faggot.

huffingtonpost.com/jamell-na-henderson/the-unfortunate-epitome-o_b_10226630.html

I mean, you just made a bunch of shit up, and pretty much nobody thinks like that in the OP, but sure. Stay in your echochamber and build the reality you want in your mind. Keep yourself unhappy, raging at the world and being triggered by every imagined slight. I'll be doing just fine :)

Go suck a cock, you triggered faggot.

Trump wins the election you can not change that

Drink some milk shit and go to bed now
Fucking looser

24 replies 11 posters. I'm sorry but your sad little orange man is going to the pokey.

Believe it or not I don't read hufflepuff

>So all Middle Eastern refugees are terrorists?
Yes.
>Do you realize how stupid that image is? No.

Hillary Clinton is a dumb cunt, but that Sanger quote is utter bullshit.

snopes.com/margaret-sanger-weeds/

>ohio state university attacker

Trumps presidency is in the process of exploding in a ball of fire, so his base floods to Sup Forums to make themselves feel better with childish 1/10 trolling.

It's kind of cute in a way, honestly.

Dumpy doo won't be around much longer.

If you never heard anyone say Zimmerman is white my assumption is that you don't even know how to read, you dumb cocksucker.

More like, let's go inside the mind of a typical WHITE NIGGER

Damn you are good at playing the part.

Trump university, refusing to rent to minorites, destruction of historical architecture, American Dream pageant in 1992 sexual harassment and assault allegations, mafia ties, Being a slumlord and attempting to intimidate rent controlled tenants into moving out...

I'd like to join you in that OP, but I just took a shower, and I don't want to get shit all over me.

Neckbeard neo-nazi detected.

money.cnn.com/2016/03/28/news/trump-apartment-tenants/

what mind?

>CNN

Performed a high crime by asking Comey to end Flynn investigation, literally gave Russia classified secrets.

Something that once again the liberals have absolutely no evidence of whatsoever.

OP is a white nigger

So, would Trump lose your support if these allegations turned out to be false? Or would you continue to make excuses? I'm willing to bet it's the latter

Well memed, fag. Almost had me for a second.

If they turned out to be false then why the fuck would he stop supporting Trump? Christ you are stupid.

I meant true, sorry for the typo. I'm sure you never make those.

Would the democrats lose your support if their allegations turned out to be false? You know kinda like how rape allegations turned out to be false along with all the "Trump supporter hate crimes?"

no typo here

Is there a source you would prefer? Or better yet, cite me one falsehood in the story. Just one.

>Different fag
,but no I'm asking a serious question. Your party comes up with something new to accuse Trump of, on a near daily basis, yet despite their allegations being consistently false, you still fully support them.

for starters, anything other than cnn, the huff post, or Washington post

You left out the NYT.

Actually the sexual assault allegations date back to the 90's and trump himself owned up to dropping into the woman's dressing rooms.

>snopes

Tell your boss to reassign you to a different website. Maybe ten year olds on Facebook will fall for your propaganda.

I'm a liberal Christian so I get shit from both sides

You're just going to call every New York magazine and newspaper that covered this story biased and ignore the facts and legal settlement?

>Sexual assault = peeking into dressing room
Yeah that's not a good thing, but what you just did there, is the very reason I'll never, under any circumstance, ever vote for a democrat. Your side does this crap non stop. You take something (most often not even true), and then run with it, as if it's a plot to summon Lucifer. Meanwhile, if one of your guys does something wrong, no matter how bad, and no matter how much evidence is out their for what they did, you'll still defend them, or try to spin it into something wrong that a republican did. It's just absurd.

I don't even fucking like the republicans, I just vote for them, because every R on a seat, is a seat without a D in it.

>Zimmerman white
alt-right faux outrage

>I don't even fucking like the republicans, I just vote for them, because every R on a seat, is a seat without a D in it.

finally. someone gets it

>the liberals
fucking retard. Trump's pissing all over the White House, and you're licking it all up.

You can't handle the truth.

truth

"In the story"
> quotes completely unrelated, and questionable, screenshot.

Actually he was accused of grabbing a couple and offering them topless massages. Also he harassed one pagent lady so bad she sued and he caved. So apparently he did cross some more lines.

and a good day to you too

Yep, you only know how to post stupid pictures and ignore reality. You are delusional. You have lost The Game.

>Accused of grabbing a couple, both cases proven false.
>Harassment case, I'd like to see a source on that one.

All political parties, all liberals, all conservatives - ALL of them are fucking retards.

Trump, however, is the biggest retard of them all and is making America out to be an international laughingstock.

Fucker needs to be impeached, ASAP

show your boipussy

Nice shop cept not true

impeach, so Pence can take over? that's worse than Clinton and Trump. I think that's why trump picked him, kinda like impeachment insurance

notice how nobody is arguing this one...

>same fag here
Anyway I'm out for the night. This whole thing is a moot point to me anyway honestly. I support the US going back to being a confederation, so this kinda shit isn't even an issue to begin with. I think the problem is, that the federal government is a very dysfunctional system, in which no matter who's in charge, the other side sees itself as living under a tyrannical oligarchy.

as immortal technique said, there is no left or no right only rich and the poor

CNN are filthy liars. That is 100% related to the debate.