Who wants to join a right wing death squad? If so, what skills do you bring? Who do you think should be targets?

Who wants to join a right wing death squad? If so, what skills do you bring? Who do you think should be targets?

General outdoorsmanship. A good deal of weapon's training. Self-defense MMA since about 9. Growing up in redneck Michigan leads to a good knowledge of firearms.
The target should be communists, obviously.

Definitely communist... I kinda figured that was implied by the whole right wing thing.

Maplefag here. I'm in like a tampon in a bullet wound. I throw a mean overhand right whilst holding your shirt.

ITT: faggots with micro penises, that love to see their girlfriends, mothers, wives, and sisters cucked by BBC

>someone took the time to animate the tweezer dick joke

Muther fucker I can make some muffins that faggots would kill each other for.

Nice thumbnail, faggot. You must have a tiny dick.

i can fap to QT traps

This is Sup Forums everybody faps to traps here... only 50% admit though.

>haha, those leftist are so violent, right guys?
>anyway, let's form a death squad to kill liberals

What kind of muffins?

Believable with the unchallenged king of cucks as prime minister

Can I be the death squad's femboy cumdump?

>Pic related
>Not related though

Hey fag they feared it, just make some nightmares come true

While all of /b: faps to traps, only 50% admits, and probably only 10% actually would use them

Death Squad, have extensive knowledge of war and tactics, understanding of firearms use and training, the urban terrorist deal, targets? Liberal snowflakes ? Radical extremists ?

Like if being liberal was ever the real issue

People listen

What is the real difference between right and left really? I mean as far as I'm concerned the left seem to be working leading and individual leading and most of the things they offer got good reason behind it. They want progress and reform

Meanwhile the right only contribute with... wait someone remind me of what again? I always seem to forget

>please tell me a list of your targets and an inventory of weaponry, as well as your location comrades!

>Growing up in redneck Michigan
Probably the LP you fucking troll.

Good question because Muffins are dessert not breakfast

Under the trump presidency, they would be state sponsored, or so liberals think.

Op here, I'm far to educated to be from Michigan

My grandma has the meanest bran muffin recipe, I'd kill some niggers over those

Blueberry. The king of all muffins.

Didnt reply to you faggot

Me too, you right wing guys can fuck me after training.

Will join my only targets will be white little racist pieces of shit, 20 year military experience. specialize on interrogation and intel extraction by any means necessary.

What if we shower first?

Pics or never happened

will join, only if this guy doesn't.....

Blueberry is one of the superior muffin races

>white little racist pieces of shit
Your nigger ass would be the first against the wall if a RIGHT wing death squad found you.

Yea, he is probably watching his wife get fucked

Death Squad, have extensive knowledge of war and tactics, understanding of firearms use and training, the urban terrorist deal, targets? Liberal snowflakes ? Radical extremists ?

Go on...

THIS

Not a nigger, but I bet you'll be spreading those rosie white ass cheeks asking for nigger dick to spare your miserable existence.

Hello fbi.

Kek has sent a disciple to bless this thread

Op here, do you suggest I don't?

Ok...