Is smoking even bad for you? i smoke about a pack a week or sometimes six cigarettes a day and feel fine

Is smoking even bad for you? i smoke about a pack a week or sometimes six cigarettes a day and feel fine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OE9MPkeou9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only nigger whores smoke bruh

there is absolutely zero scientific proof that tobacco products in any form are bad for you.

anyone tells you different they are lying.

I smoke like 3-6 a day and find it a lot harder to breath now. I'd recomend stoping now man, its really bad for you.

Long term it is VERY bad for your lungs. Smo- no... EAT weed. Edibles are safe. Even dipping gives you gum disease though. Tobacco in general is a horrible habit. Do some research and quit.

If smoking gives you cancer, then why are there filters?
Open your eyes people.

>thread

Not so sure about the lungs but it affects your heart.

Smoking is not bad for you

You're going to have a knee jerk reaction and call me a troll. That's understandable. Think back to how outraged you used to be at the holocaust. It's the same thing with smoking. We've all been bombarded with anti smoking messages since we were children. Smoking in moderation is not bad for you. The key point is in moderation. If you drink water to excess, you will can die, that doesn’t mean water is bad for you. Of course smoking is bad for you if you’re stupid and smoke a pack a day. The common argument that smoking causes cancer is true. However, this misleads you by omission. Everything causes cancer. A piece of grilled meat contains multiple times the amount of cancer causing compounds of a cigarette but other than faggot vegans, no one blinks an eye at eating grilled meat. Not only is smoking not bad for you, tobacco contains many beneficial compounds. The minor health risks that smoking does carry is related to the smoking, the burning of the tobacco, not the tobacco itself. Yes tobacco would be even healthier if consumed in a liquid medium, but even standard smoking is ok, most of the healthy compounds are in the oils and still preserved even smoked.

Anti smoking began in 1964 the same year as the civil rights act. It began as a scheme to weaken the economy of the American south. The damage was complete years ago yet anti smoking campaigns have still picked up recently. The recent campaigns are to limit civil liberties. The more that a population can or cannot do, the easier they are to control. Ask yourself, when have the media or education system ever pushed an agenda that was good for you? Yet they push anti smoking. That alone should raise red flags and make you investigate the facts on your own. The takeaway is: an occasional cigarette is good for you and supports White farmers. Also, every act against Jewish control, no matter how minor, is important.

thanks man

what donyou think is moderation? is 5 a day too much? not 5 packs just cigs

Nicotine is good for you
Tobacco is bad
And most people don't know what actual tobacco tastes like,
Marlboro, camels, etc are 50% chemically soaked paper, 40% tobacco leaves, 10% stems and bottom of the barrel crumbs/dust.
The best ciggeretes are american spirites but they aren't that great either

Fun fact- ALL manufactured ciggeretes are radioactive, I shit you not

You'll quit smoking and get hit by a fucking bus. Who the fuck wants to be 90? In 50 years they'll grow you new fucking lungs. Smoke up, bitch.

About 2 a day is still bad for you user. Don't listen to this dumbass, 1 pack lasts me 2-3 days atleast, i have fucked up lungs from 8 years of use from 4 a day most days.

You're a fucking retard with confirmation bias. You know it's bad for you but you wanted some retard to tell you it isn't so you can keep feeding your addiction. The amount of family I have that are either dead or dying is huge and they were all fucking smokers. You can believe what you want, but you're going to die.

Well said!!!

If you die from smoking, your life sucked anyway.

I smoke a pack (25) a day. Sometimes more if I have a few drinks, been doing it 23 years and I still feel healthy.

Have fun with your cancer and dying early

Go run a mile and tell me how you fell user XD

We're all going to die user.

where do you live in the usa 20 come in a pack

You going to ellaborate or just leave it at "I'm a retard who says retarded things with no validity at all"?

People that don't smoke are immune to death.

25 in a pack? Sure it's not 20?

To catch the cancer duh

Never have any need to run a mile, I walk and work a manual labour job, I never feel winded.

Everyone embraces death until it's right around the corner. Why cut what little time we have by half?

In Canada, standard pack size is 25. 20 pack smokers are bums and welfare cases.

not user but I smoke roughly a pack a day and dip half a can a day. When I gave a fuck I would run no less then six miles on Monday two mile timed on Wednesday then sprints on Friday. Never bothered me one bit. Now I would probably die because it's been over a year sense I've done that.

No one ever said abstaining from smoking makes you immortal. No one even implied it.

I smoke half a pack a day and I can run two or three miles without a problem. Five if I get momentum over a few days. As with anything, it's all about overall health. Food/water/etc.

You ought to smoke a pipe.
Tastes better, doesn't fuck up your lungs and the tobacco's cheap.

Pipefag detected
>jk

Smoke every now and then. Fuck it do what you want man its your life. In my eyes as long as you dont physically/mentally harm anyone else in the process of your own actions do what the fuck you want. Smoke drink do drugs whatever you want if you're only affecting your life. When yku start stealing to get your fix(whatever the fix is) mentally abusing people because of the fact you Havent had your fix, or harm people then blame the chemical for making you act that way, that's when its a problem. So again fuck it and do you man

Taking no risks. Courting and marrying a woman you'll never fuck again. Smoking doesn't kill. Reproducing and being worthless does.

The tobacco isn't bad for you, in fact used properly it can be medicinal or even just a way to chill out. It's all the other shit Jews put in their cigarettes that cause problems.

Buy loose leaf tobacco and learn to roll your own. It's cheaper, way better for you, and ultimately far more satisfying. You can even experiment by adding herbs such as wormwood or mint to slightly modify the experience.

Its habit forming, saps your energy, bad for psychological health, awful for heart and lungs. It will make you poor and ugly.

Yep, and not even mad

I just dont wanna get cancer and have fags rub it in my face that i smoked some and tell me its because of that

if i had a heart attack id be fine with it though

Nothing wrong with taking risks user. Calculated risks I mean. Caculate the risk for the 50+ conditions you could contract from smoking and the amount of smokers that get it then those are some pretty shit odds.

Because maybe there's those among us that have lived long enough to figure out what the world is really like and about and are just tired of it. I've fulfilled my role on the planet and had kids (grown now) Tired of a life that's like instructions on a shampoo bottle; lather,rinse,repeat. With nothing to look forward to except repeating the cycle till I get too old to work and I end up in some home...with all the dignity of having someone wipe your ass and tell you when to go to bed.

That is my idea of pure hell user, I'd rather die in my 50's than be forced to live like that.

Fuck the fags(not literally) if they're pressing their opinions down your throat and making you feel bad for something you chose to do get them out of your life. Life isn't meant to be lived perfectly its meant to be lived good in the eyes of the beholder. In your case thats you. If some arrogant sack of shit explains all the health hazards you're subjecting yourself to simply say
"I know the risks and I don't care i enjoy it, and id rather live a good life not a long life"

Finger on the pulse of humanity

Oh of course im simply putting it out there that if you enjoy it, just do it. If you stop enjoying it stop doing it. Basically live the life you want to live.

This

I'm considering picking up smoking, is tobacco on itself stronger than cigarretes? I mean as in rolling tobacco.

In 1960 somewhere around 90 percent of the male population were smokers. Today it's around 17 percent.

Because we learned how bad for us smoking is. I wonder why lung cancer rates are higher then they have ever been since most of us have up smoking.

It couldn't be because the basis of all the research was a British hit piece designed to stop a huge flow of money out of the country because most people there smoked American cigarettes.

As a smoker, why the fuck would you pick it up if you're not an edgy 14 yr old?

Very retarded indeed, but I guess I'm just looking for stuff to entertain myself with. Shitty excuse as well.

1 or 2 a day is ok. Preferably natural tobacco not crap like Marlboro or newport

>implying Sup Forums has any common sense to begin with

I smoke to share a moment witb my father or my cousin or old brother, I'd rather live less but happy with them

Nice! It's been too long since I've owned a pipe.

ONLY BUY AMERICAN SPIRIT

youtube.com/watch?v=OE9MPkeou9k good shit

only reason you'd pick up smoking is if you're a pretentious asshole who justifies doing it because you "hate yourself". flirting with death is cool and all until you realize he's slowly been wrapping his fingers around you

Im literally smoking a cig right now, and i fucking hate it. It's terrible for me and i feel and smell like shit. Just quit now or at least try to cut down, thats what im doing. Im down to 1 to 2 a day.

vape.

Almost nothing we do to ourselves is good for us.

Smoking is bad, but the big push to demonize it was to validate the ridiculous taxes they dumped onto it.

I was thinking about picking up a innokin t22. Heard it makes quiting a lot easier

Might as well start sucking dick, no?

or to prevent people from effectively killing themselves

I'd rather suck a million throbbing cocks then die of lung cancer.

Been smoking since I was 16. 26 now. Fucking hate it. I feel like shit. Finally managed to cut down from a pack a day to about 4-5 a day. Going to quit totally at the end of June. Only edgy faggot teenagers smoke. I was one of them. Fucking dumb.

you god damn newfag

smoke 2 packs a day like a normal person ya cunt

I'm waiting for you to say no homo, user.
Come on dude...

Go for it, man.
It's the comfiest way to smoke.

>than die
The way you said it you'd suck the cock and still die of lung cancer.

That's how they spin it, yes.

Maybe he did it on purpose?

>xD
>D

you crazy fucking alex jones listening to tinfoil hat wearing mother fucker

pipe tastes, feels, looks, smokes the best. good for you user. cigarettes for the fagettes

why do drugs at all. why drink caffeine, why eat sugar, why oxygen.

it makes you feel good, are you literally retarded?

"In Canada, the incidence rate for lung cancer is higher in men than in women. In males, the incidence rate of lung cancer began to level off in the mid-1980s and has since been declining.

Read more: cancer.ca/en/cancer-information/cancer-type/lung/statistics/?region=on#ixzz4hIaahZVS"

I smoke 1 or 2 a day. I'm a miserable fuck.

Smoking is bad for you.

*eat's foods that are stuffed with preservatives*

I go through two lighters a day, faggety "two pack" libtard.

Oh yeah I smoke four harmonicas a day

Polluted air/water,depleted ozone making uv levels dangerous,genetically modified food,Fukushima radiation in seafood,insane viruses only a plane ride away from heavily populated areas, insane citizens that randomly decide to go in killing sprees...

But don't smoke guys, it'll kill you.

Let us know how the last 2000+ wars on drugs have worked out, user.

Tobacco is fucking easy to grow. It's the original "weed"
It'll grow virtually anywhere on the planet as long as it can germinate, and each plant produces a lifetime supply of seeds as well. All you have to do is figure out how to age (aka hang up in a shed in the summer) and cut the stuff for smoking. Once that's done-Congratulations! You've got a supply of free tobacco for as long as you want to smoke, and so do all of your friends.

New Zealand is currently trying to eradicate tobacco by taxing it at $1000+ per kilo. Problem is 1000 seeds weigh a tenth of a gram, tobacco's hardy stuff and now you've just made it cost-effective for everybody to grow their own.
As a result, NZers are flocking to grow forums and starting a grow-your-own movement. Seeds, cigarette tubes and hand-operated tobacco shredders are selling like hotcakes down there too.

People are smart. They know how to get around dumb-assed schemes by do-golfers.

Why pick up smoking if you're not in school. I thought the only reason people smoked was to look cool.

Cigarettes are fucking awesome

>confirmed homosex

Mum be amateur hour, I light em off the butt of the one I just finished. Use my lighter once a day, lasts about 2 years.

And pipes are better.
You should try them.
Get a good blend, puff on it lightly and slowly the. enjoy the comfy feeling as it washes over you.
A good pipeful of Dunhill 965 is a marvelous thing to experience.

Go away, Bill Hicks.
You died 20 years ago.

Not true

Some of us wish for death and hate waiting.

Think of it like eating fast food frequently. It probably wont kill you right away but it will be a drain on your overall health. That being said there have been people in their hundreds who smoke or otherwise lead an unhealthy lifestyle

No he is now Alex Jones. Dumbass.

Yet you're the one who saves those kinds of pics, kek

It's fucking terrible for you and you will die and early death because of your poor decisions

I'll remember that type, ty

running doesnt magically undo the damage of smoking tard

You play golf, too? Oh my, aren't you the sophisticated one.

Everything else aside, it kills your cilia. Without those you have to cough mucus up all the time which is fucking awful. Stop being a weak bitch and quit cold turkey

It'll catch up to you over time

It's better to enjoy what life we have than hoard it in a corner.

Yes ya retard!