*Listens to Lana Del Rey once*

Funny thing, this album is just decent and it's still better than anything Lana ever did.
Also, this is nothing similar to Lana.
And both suck. But Lana sucks more.

lana wants to be something, taylor wants to do something

They both very today, I don't live in these times I went back to almost Alexander the Great, I feel like I'm in Macedon with a PC computer sending some next level beats.

I stop by and salute the beloved children of my father for they belong the kingdom of heaven and you ask no questions if you don't want to hear lies.

I always tell the truth even when I'm lying, what I really mean is that I don't have the power to criticize their work I just believe it's for a different sort of listener and taste.

I would take this women as often as possible

*deletes 1989*

She says she don't mind a little pain,
she stills want me to take her for a ride.

The difference bewteen Taylor Swift and Lana del Rey:

Taylor Swift is a pop star who wants to be bigger than Michael Jackson.

Liz Grant portrays a character named Lana del Rey, a thoroughly Americana'd version of the iconic French chanteuses à la Barbara (Monique Serf) and Juliette Gréco.

In the meanwhile my children die because I cannot get them pregnant.

Lisztbeth and Lawliet, lmaocopter give me a break.

Taylor is an eternal victim of heartbreak
Lana is a cheesy tumblr shit

Stop giving them more importance than they deserve. They're both mainstream & calculated.

Nikola Cruz German-note-A.

if you're talking about wildest dreams then yeah you're right

I love her and her music!

Yeah she can cheat on me, no probs. I'm polygamous as well. We need to see the kids every 6 months or so then we go back to the baticave.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TayTay can grow on me like sweet sweet cancer

>cheesy tumblr shit
no idea what that means

>They're both mainstream & calculated.

Don't spill your fedora on your way to pick up the vinyl version of Seven7777777's new release.

I love tall and thin girls like her so that the height gap won't be that ridiculous since I am extremely tall at 7'4".
Not to mention that they are really cute and hot.

Then again, my girlfriend is 4'4" and I still love short and petite girls.

>lana del rey
>taylor swift
>not manufactured
edgy

>implying being manufactured is a bad thing

Get a load of this pleb

If you were 7ft 4in you'd be out hitting your head on doorways and getting electrocuted on low hanging powerlines. Save some sperm in a bottle. the world isnt made for you.

He has the best Smug Eboshi tho

Yeah.

I enjoy your smug Eboshi

Yes.

I love you. I really do.

Yeah.

>Listens to Lana Del Rey once
>never listen to it again

I'm sure Interscope/Polydor were thrilled when Lana made Honeymoon, an album with just one song with top 40 radio potential.

The point is Lana has just enough of a fanbase to experiment and make music she wants to make, and has proved it time and time again (Paradise, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon)

Meanwhile Taylor has one of the biggest fanbases and is extraordinarily wealthy yet fails to push the boundaries of her music, making catchy & calculated pop hits.